The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 2 Voting/ Round 3 Fixtures announced!

Ok people. Know your themes. Dealing fr R2 entries is nearing!
Just sent my entry to DeX. Grin It took me 7 tries. Here's hoping to a good, hopefully not (I'm still an amateur after all. You're much better than me.) one-sided battle.
I just sent my entry 2, hope you guys get it. It isn't perfect, but none of my work is.
Who do I send my entry to ? Dex or you BP ?
You can send to either of us, WM.

Posting SD and Ga's thread
Here's something that's been bugging me. I don't understand why you don't allow votes that have one liners such as 'it needs better flow' where as you allow votes that say 'it is graphically better'...? Stating that the flow is bad is much more precise in graphical terms than saying it is just better on the eyes...
I agree with Medz. The term 'flow' is used to help the maker create a better focus on his tags whearea's 'graphically better' does help nothing.
Can you extend my time my mom has been using the cpu for 5 hours now and I can't use it yet until she is done so can you extend my time. Oh and I am using my bros laptop if you are wondering how I am telling you this
Why isn't mine and Medz battle have been posted yet ? I sent my entry long back.
have you send it to me? did you medz send it to me, too?
What the hell? I'm sorry but at least have some organisation between the both of you. I sent it to BP, if your the one posting battles, she should have notified me that I should send it to you and etc. I'm sending it now but seriously...
as i said, YOU CAN SEND IT TO EITHER OF US(however, it is better if you send it to us both)
We have both sent it to BP (presumably) days ago and yet it still hasn't been posted.
Medz is correct , I had PM'ed my entry to BP but the thread hasn't been posted yet.

Anyways mine entry doesn't have any basics in it except flow lol.
great GFX tournament cant wait to see the entrees!!!
They all have been going on............
You know, I'm willing to post up battle threads. You guys seem over loaded.
If so, BP and Dex, Send me some entries so I can put up some of the threads.
Sorry...I'm posting Whatzzer and DeX's, Medz and Wolverine now.
Round 1 results:
Block A:
Participant Points Vote Percentage%
Electric 3 73.19
CRUelty 0 26.6
BP 0 66.2
Othellog 3 33.1
Xyo 0 0.0%

Block B:
SDC 0 0.0%
Synergy 3 100%
Flaming Aries 3 0.0%
RAW 0 0.0%
Ga' 3 0.0%
makaCHOP! 0 0.0%
Block C:
taj12 3 100.0%
zflare3 0 0.0%
Wolverine Mode 3 57.2%
BEYBOOST 0 21.6%
Medz 3 91.12%
TanithElite 0 8.4%

Block D:
NoodooSoup 3 100.0%
Crystal Grabber 0 0.0%
DeX 3 72.8%
Aura 0 27.3
Whatzzer 0 0.0%

Geez, finally! I filled up a whole bond paper of math solutions. Lol. Not complaining though. I <3 Math.
So, i'm second place? Ok!

Now, time to practice my skills for my battle with noodoo!
Looks like I'm third so far. Man, I really hope I win with my current battle with WM Smile
You would definitely win , the entry I made is way too cluttered and bad *sigh*.
I'm tied first and really lucky.How long to round 3 fixtures and themes?