The Second WBO Graphic Tournament: Round 2 Voting/ Round 3 Fixtures announced!

It is that time again and I'm here, along with a friend, hosting the next GFX tournament. It is here for the purpose of improving all you people in graphics. I, myself, have improved from the last one.

The Rules is the same as the previous one but here it is again for those who haven't read it from the other thread:

"Tournament Set Up:

- The Tournament is a block round robin competition. There are 22 participants in total.
The 22 participants are divided into 4 blocks. Group A and C consists of six participants, whilst Group B and D will contain five participants which also include a bye round.
- Each victory or draw a participant achieves is worth a set amount of points.
- A victory earns 3 points, draw earns 1 point, and a loss is worth 0 points.
- The participants with the most points in each individual block after the group stage/round robin portion of the tournament has finalized will progress to the finals.
- The finals will consist of the top points scorers of the group stages participating in the semi final. The victors of the semi final will progress to the grand final.
- The persons whom place first in Group A and B will verse each other in the Semi Final. While the participants who place first in Group C and D will verse each other in the Semi Final.
- The Grand Final will consists of the two winners of the Semi Final.
- The individual who wins the grand final will be declared the winner of the Tournament.
- A persons vote percentage through out the Tournament will be recorded for the situation of there being a a tie of points for first place in the group stages.

General Rules:

- Tournament battles consist only of 2 participants.
- Once a poll has been created voting will last 1 week.
- Participants will be given 1 week to complete a sig.
- The winner of a battle is the participant with the most votes.
- The theme for each battle during the group stages will be randomly selected from a list of themes which were accumulated during the sign up week.
- The participants with the most points in the finals will decide the theme. If participants are tied on points, the person with the most amount of votes.
- No animation
- Size is strictly 500x150. Entries which deviate from the size restrictions will be disqualified.
- When a thread is created in order to nullify the effects of group conformity and bias the voting will be blind without any specific mention of the creator of each sig. Each sig will be presented as 'Member A or 1', 'Entrant A or 1', 'Signature A or 1'. This will help ensure an even playing field for each participant as a person’s profile
won't influence voting.
- When a thread is created there will be no polling option for voting. Polls can be easily manipulated to assist a competitor. This can include the use of fake accounts or simply voting for yourself using your own account. Only votes which are posted and specifically mention which competitor they'll choose to vote for will be included towards a person’s tally. ie, "I vote for Member A, since there design catches the eye better".

*IMPORTANT MESSAGES FOR PARTICIPANTS WHO CONSISTENTLY SEND LATE
ENTRIES*

- For every day an entry is past the deadline a 2 vote penalty will apply.
- If an entry is 4 or more days late, the person with the late entry will forfeit the Round.
- If a person DOES NOT want to incur a 2 vote penalty for a late submission, the participant with the late entry will need to contact ME and ask for an extension.
- The length and whether or not an extension is granted varies on each individual situation. If an extension is granted after a vote penalty has occurred, the voting
penalty will be upheld.
- The vote penalty will occur for the persons next battle.
- I will no longer be PM'ing participants for late entries. I'm tired of constantly chasing participants for late entries. You are all old enough to organize and remember commitments.
- All Round 4 entries are to be sent to me by the 30th of July by 12:00AM/0000 HRS Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- Any entry that is submitted after this time will be considered late.
-Any entry which is late less then 1 day will incur a 1 vote penalty

*Please Note*

- Unlike a normal graphic battle where anybody may create a battle thread, the tournament threads will only be created by myself.
- Since I can't create a thread for my own battle, another member will be
designated to create the thread."

But with my modified rules:

Since I'm cannot go on during weekdays, DeX have agreed to manage while I'm away.
Once the two entries are gathered the battle IMMEDIATELY starts.

I won't also make those banner thingies like what Fyuuor did. Sorry.
Then, I officially declare the tournament...OPEN!

People who signed up:
BeybladerPotter
DeX
taj12
Medz
Vintage
RAW
Aura
Electric
Flaming Aries
TanithElite
Xyo
Ga' Hooleone
Whatzzer
Coasters' 'R Us
NoodooSoup
othellog
SDamonCronous
Wolverine Mode
CrystalGrabber
BEYBOOST
MakaCHOP!
zflare3

Attention: Your groups and fixtures for Round 3 are out!
Fixtures for Round 3:
Group A:
Xyo vs. Othellog ~ Sports
BP vs. CRU ~ Final Fantasy
Electric BYE

Group B:
RAW vs. Ga' ~ Space
Flaming Aries vs. Synergy ~ Colors
makaCHOP! vs. SDC ~ Spider-Man
[b]Warning: I'm giving RAW and maka! a last chance. If you fail to submit your entries, you're disqualified..automatically.

[/b]

Group C:
BEYBOOST vs. TanithElite ~ Wind
Wolverine Mode vs.taj12 ~ Water
zflare3 vs. Medz ~ Horror Movie

Group D:
CrystalGrabber vs. Aura ~ Letter Bee
NoodooSoup vs. Whatzzer ~ Armageddon
DEX BYE

Have fun!!

SEND THE ENTRIES TO ME ON OR BEFORE October 21, 12:00 GMT + 8:00
Uhh, ok.

Me join cause i manage xd (you will freak out in this tournament, BP, freak out)
Uhm...With the writing tournament now in full swing, I might not have time to join a GFX tournament. But I want to so bad!

Alright, fine. Sign me up. I'll probably be out first round anyways.
? What are you talking about Sparta? This is round robin.
So, i will post the contestants and what theme will they be doing?
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:42 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: ? What are you talking about Sparta? This is round robin.

Yeah, I know. I meant I'm definitely not going to make it to the finals. If I get 1 point, I'll be ecstatic.
(Sep. 03, 2011  3:45 PM)DeX Wrote: So, i will post the contestants and what theme will they be doing?
Your work is basically to be me during weekdays around here. Like you posting the entries, creating threads and such.
And then during days without school, you just sit back and relax.
I'd like to enter. I wanted to enter Fyuuor's tournament too but I wasn't as active in these sections at the time so this would be nice.
Okay. I have listed me, DeX, Sparta and Medz. Come on! There's still 18 slots!
I'd like to enter as well. :3
Great! Adding you to the list! Any suggestions for the themes btw?
Just add me for the sake of it. xD
I'm in ! I can't wait.
Sign me up for this!

Theme: digimon bakugan(even though sucks it will be cool to GFX) pokemon
I guess I will see how far I make it so I am in
Okay. I added all of you to the list. Faster people! 12 slots are left!

In the meantime, here are the suggested themes with me adding some. Add more to the list please!
Zelda
Halo
Pokemon
Bakugan
Land
Marvel Comics
Movies
Freestyle
Emotion
Brands
Sig Backgrounds
Justin Bieber (Gah! NO!!! Tired Unhappy)
Black Butler
The Nine Tails Fox
Madara Uchiha
Zombies
Love
Memorable Quotes
Computer Program
Gurren Lagann
Harry Potter
Nintendo
Music

WE NEED MORE CONTESTANTS AND THEMES!!
(Sep. 04, 2011  3:29 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Okay. I added all of you to the list. Faster people! 11 slots are left!

In the meantime, here are the suggested themes with me adding some. Add more to the list please!
Zelda
Halo
Pokemon
Bakugan
Digimon
Transformers
Naruto
Water
Land
Final Fantasy
Marvel Comics
Space
Death Note
X-Men
Movies

WE NEED MORE CONTESTANTS AND TEAMS!!

Gundam
Freestyle
Emotion
Machine
Brands
?
LOL. I had mental block and spelled Themes as teams. LOL>LOL. XD Anywayz...,thanks. I'll add them.
I'll join! I couldn't join the last one because I had too many things going on during that time period. And for themes,

Sports
Wind
Colors
Sig Backgrounds
Okay. Added your suggestions and you to the list.
Sign me up.It's my first GFX tournament!Can't wait.
Sure. We need 9 more people to get this party started!
Add JB in the theme...(mwuhahahahahh)

we got a prob: i am only allowed to use the computer during the weekends... So now what?