The Ryuga Thread

At the time of writing Ryuga was a dominant topic in the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts thread, so I decided to create a Ryuga thread.
Rules: 
1: General WBO rules.

Write, post, comment anything you want about ryuga. That is all.

Does anyone else think the Ryuga dub voice is weird?
Ryuga is the man

Ryuga is the Ultimate Blader
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:11 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: At the time of writing Ryuga was a dominant topic in the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts thread, so I decided to create a Ryuga thread.
Rules: 

Does anyone else think the Ryuga dub voice is weird?

I've only seen the dub, so I couldn't tell you. But I like most of the MF dub voices. Particularly Ryuga (of course), Benkei, Yu, Tsubasa, and Tatsuya. (Crabby, crab crab crab...)
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  12:11 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: At the time of writing Ryuga was a dominant topic in the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts thread, so I decided to create a Ryuga thread.
Rules: 

Does anyone else think the Ryuga “d”ub voice is weird?

I've only seen the dub, so I couldn't tell you. But I like most of the MF dub voices. Particularly Ryuga (of course), Benkei, Yu, Tsubasa, and Tatsuya. (Crabby, crab crab crab...)

Yes, you can tell him about Ryuga’s dub voice

It was kind of weird.
Ryuga voice in Japanese sounds pretty nice
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2020  1:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I've only seen the dub, so I couldn't tell you. But I like most of the MF dub voices. Particularly Ryuga (of course), Benkei, Yu, Tsubasa, and Tatsuya. (Crabby, crab crab crab...)

Yes, you can tell him about Ryuga’s dub voice

It was kind of weird.

Nothing compared to Kenta's screeching. LOL.
Ryuga: My voice is the best
Kenta; RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ryuga is one of the best Metal Fight characters. His character design, his personality development, etc. are all amazing
(Nov. 03, 2020  3:30 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Ryuga is one of the best Metal Fight characters. His character design, his personality development, etc. are all amazing

Yeah,he had great development
Ryuga will always be the best blader ever

We need to revive Ryuga
Ryuga is the most handsome blader. He is how a real man is supposed to be. He is a bad boy, an alpha male. If you can't get girls, try to dress better and try to emulate a little of Ryuga's personality xD
in terms of design, ryuga would have looked a bit better if he was a bit buffer. L-Drago looked sick tho

Also, my favorite ryuga moment (and one of my favorite beyblade moments) was in Metal Fusion, when he discovered tsubasa was a tratior and Pheonix had to save him. Dang that was almost as sick as that one street battle royal in Metal Masters.
My favorite Ryuga moment in Metal Fusion was when he battled Gingka the First Time. Man he was so hillarious.
Metal masters: When he battled Jack
Metal Fury: Giving Kenta the Star Fragment
Hate him lol
(Nov. 03, 2020  5:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hate him lol

How dare you say that of Ryuga
Harry is better
(Nov. 03, 2020  5:33 PM)kai edits Wrote: Harry is better

Oh no
(Nov. 03, 2020  5:28 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hate him lol

You must not have eyes. or ears, or any sense of knowing what a good character is.
I'm late, but I wanted to add my little something.

Ryuga was an interesting character, but I do wish he had an interaction with Ryuto, there is so much wasted potential here. (Since he was supposed to be his 'little brother')
And Ryuto should have a been a permenant character.
(Nov. 03, 2020  4:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga will always be the best blader ever

We need to revive Ryuga

Ryuga isn't dead