The Perfect Bey

Would the perfect bey have a complex and spiky design
or would it look a perfectly symmetrical spinning top?

Would it be full of mechanical parts and springs.
(like a weight disk that could tilt on its axis while the rest of the bey gets knocked about)
I always thought that a rubber tip with bearings in it would give a lot of stamina and attack.
Hahaha i think they would contradict each other.
But now that i think about it the rubber tip would stop it getting knocked out so easily and bearing would keep it stable.
So yeah i think it would end up having more effective attack against attack type beys.
(using their own attack against them)
There is no perfect bey. Although F230CF/GCF was almost perfect, you were still able to beat it. Attack beats stamina, stamina beats defense, and defense beats attack.
(Jun. 04, 2015  9:35 PM)~Eclipse~ Wrote: There is no perfect bey. Although F230CF/GCF was almost perfect, you were still able to beat it. Attack beats stamina, stamina beats defense, and defense beats attack.

like eclipse said there is no perfect beyblade, it depends on the pieces u have to work with.
Basically kill the stamina blade early because late game it will have more spin than you?

Wouldn't that make a defensive stamina type the perfect blade?

With its only weakness being a suicidally offensive blade that either gets killed or kills in one hit?
(Jun. 04, 2015  9:44 PM)EngineCore Wrote: Basically kill the stamina blade early because late game it will have more spin than you?

Wouldn't that make a defensive stamina type the perfect blade?

With its only weakness being a suicidally offensive blade that either gets killed or kills in one hit?

if it has a weaknesss its not perfect then
Well its not really a weakness if the hyper offencive blade kills its self half the time.
I mean losing a coin flip is an acceptable weakness.
Heres my idea of a perfect bey that uses something that is naturally a disadvantage as an advantage:

Spiral chimera 130 wsf.

It's recoil. yeah yeah, i heard enough of it flying everywhere. You're right, but it doesn't self ko.

instead, it bounces off the corner, back into the stadium, giving a carping powerful hit to the opponent)
(Jun. 04, 2015  10:49 PM)SiontheHedgehog Wrote: Heres my idea of a perfect bey that uses something that is naturally a disadvantage as an advantage:

Spiral chimera 130 wsf.

It's recoil. yeah yeah, i heard enough of it flying everywhere. You're right, but it doesn't self ko.

instead, it bounces off the corner, back into the stadium, giving a carping powerful hit to the opponent)

it can still get K.O and OS so its not the perfect beyblade
Spiral Chimera 130WSF is pretty pale to pretty much almost any decent combo, I think even in limited it wouldn't survive, though MF Death Herculeo SW145WD isn't top tier, I still find it a decent combo which looks nice, I have beaten Spiral ------ 130WSF.

Anyway is this thread needed though?

Still, F230CF customs like Genbull Dragoon or Duo Cygnus are better combos, and are very good for stamina, and they still can be beaten.
Physically speaking, the perfect beyblade would just be a heavy circle with all the weight present on the outside of the wheel, spinning on something like MB. Top design is pretty much taking a circle and making it worse.
Going through this conversation, I've realized that the perfect bey has to have a 100% chance of winning. No bey can do that.
(Jun. 04, 2015  9:20 PM)EngineCore Wrote: Hahaha i think they would contradict each other.
But now that i think about it the rubber tip would stop it getting knocked out so easily and bearing would keep it stable.
So yeah i think it would end up having more effective attack against attack type beys.

I know one that will be wayyyyyyyy to OP. Suction motor bearing. It's a suction.Cup so it will stick to the stadium that has a bearing for stamina and a motor to keep it spinning for eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink ( just an idea )
(Jun. 04, 2015  9:10 PM)raiyanblader Wrote: I always thought that a rubber tip with bearings in it would give a lot of stamina and attack.

Jiraiya MS and Wolborg 2 both have this feature.
If it spins then it's in the category...however I do believe this is one of my best random combinations.

dragoon f230, has a 80% of winning each battle, the only thing it really loses against, are sway attackers, but even against sway attackers there is a type of launch that helps to not get swayed out as much lol, and it does help alot i got to admitTongue_out_wink
(Jun. 05, 2015  1:08 AM)~Eclipse~ Wrote: Going through this conversation, I've realized that the perfect bey has to have a 100% chance of winning. No bey can do that.

Unless y'know, you only battled a rare specific beyblade once and won. I doubt even a very heavy circle with centrifugal force and bearings would be 100% win.
I would think that the perfect bey would have a combination of balance defense and stamina.
(Jun. 05, 2015  5:09 PM)BladerNate Wrote: I would think that the perfect bey would have a combination of balance defense and stamina.

Wait what? I understand combination of Defense and Stamina but Balance? Isn't Balance a combination of more than one type already?
I think he means gravitationally balanced
Like the word balancing on one foot.
(Jun. 06, 2015  1:02 AM)EngineCore Wrote: I think he means gravitationally balanced
Like the word balancing on one foot.

Well that's pretty much what Defense or Stamina types can be for.

I think he could have said, "Has stability".
(Jun. 05, 2015  1:21 AM)raiyanblader Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2015  9:20 PM)EngineCore Wrote: Hahaha i think they would contradict each other.

I know one that will be wayyyyyyyy to OP. Suction motor bearing. It's a suction.Cup so it will stick to the stadium that has a bearing for stamina and a motor to keep it spinning for eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink ( just an idea )
Until the battery runs out. Then it's screwed.
(Jul. 22, 2015  11:12 PM)PieAHM4545 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2015  1:21 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: I know one that will be wayyyyyyyy to OP. Suction motor bearing. It's a suction.Cup so it will stick to the stadium that has a bearing for stamina and a motor to keep it spinning for eternity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink ( just an idea )
Until the battery runs out. Then it's screwed.

Solar panels.
people say defense is the best offense so make a defensive attack type