The Night Earl's true identity (spoiler)

As was hinted, the true identity of the Night Earl (Naito Hakushaku, AKA the gentleman-thief guy dressed like the phantom of the opera) was revealed in a short bonus comic at the conclusion of the Burst God manga.  

Oh wow! I did not see this coming! From what I saw Zac as, I thought he would be an only child, but I was wrong..Thanks for sharing this vital information @[Cat]!
And here,
Quote:Zac visits him to play and hang out, and notices a new addition to his bey collection.  When Zac asks how he acquired it, the unnamed brother replies, “That… Is a business secret.”  
Was that new addition to his collection Duo Eclipse? If yes, I have got to go and find out some answers.. To whom did it really belonged to? Or did Naito Hakushaku just make or create it?
(May. 17, 2018  1:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh wow! I did not see this coming! From what I saw Zac as, I thought he would be an only child, but I was wrong..Thanks for sharing this vital information @[Cat]!
And here,
Quote:Zac visits him to play and hang out, and notices a new addition to his bey collection.  When Zac asks how he acquired it, the unnamed brother replies, “That… Is a business secret.”  
Was that new addition to his collection Duo Eclipse? If yes, I have got to go and find out some answers.. To whom did it really belonged to? Or did Naito Hakushaku just make or create it?
Maybe SnakePit?
(May. 17, 2018  1:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  1:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh wow! I did not see this coming! From what I saw Zac as, I thought he would be an only child, but I was wrong..Thanks for sharing this vital information @[Cat]!
And here,
Maybe SnakePit?
Snake Pit? I guess not.. Snake pit brainwashed the bladers and used their weakest emotions to control them. I don't see any connection of it with Night Earl in my opinion.
(May. 17, 2018  1:32 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  1:29 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Maybe SnakePit?
Snake Pit? I guess not.. Snake pit brainwashed the bladers and used their weakest emotions to control them. I don't see any connection of it with Night Earl IMO.
I think stealing is quite a bit of brainwashing... Plus, they do make Beyblades. I think if they either made the beyblade and then this guy stole it or they got to know about this bey and told him to steal it...
(May. 17, 2018  1:37 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  1:32 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Snake Pit? I guess not.. Snake pit brainwashed the bladers and used their weakest emotions to control them. I don't see any connection of it with Night Earl IMO.
I think stealing is quite a bit of brainwashing... Plus, they do make Beyblades. I think if they either made the beyblade and then this guy stole it or they got to know about this bey and told him to steal it...
Ahh, Now I see your point! Yeah maybe, but looking at all brainwashed snake pit people did not get along with people much and the fact that Zac used to go and hang out with him and is still in one piece and has not gone crazy into finding what had happened to his brother makes me feel that he did it knowingly in my opinion...
But your second point makes sense, maybe when the beyblade was made by snake pit and then Earl stole it from there.. Maybe something to do with the WBBA? Maybe WBBA had asked him get Duo to them?
(May. 17, 2018  1:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Was that new addition to his collection Duo Eclipse? 

They bey Zac noticed was Shadow Orichalcum.  It was the grand prize of a beyblade tournament in Spain at the Sagrada Familia.  The Night Earl stole it along with a bey that belonged to the winner.  Valt fought him to get them back and nearly lost Valkyrie in doing so.  

The Night Earl shares a lot of similarities with Kaitou Joker, another Corocoro hero.  He steals beys if he can defeat them.  It is as much a test of his self worth as it is about acquiring treasures.  He has no connection to the Snake Pit, he is a lone wolf chasing a burning obsession with strong beys.  This makes him a great grievance to Muraki and the WBBA.  

Zac is apparently still clueless about his brother's double-life.  It may be a secret that only the fourth wall knows about.  (Funny how Zac is totally inept at hiding his alter ego as a masked blader, but he doesn't recognize his own brother disguised).
(May. 17, 2018  4:05 PM)Cat Wrote:
(May. 17, 2018  1:19 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Was that new addition to his collection Duo Eclipse? 

They bey Zac noticed was Shadow Orichalcum.  It was the grand prize of a beyblade tournament in Spain at the Sagrada Familia.  The Night Earl stole it along with a bey that belonged to the winner.  Valt fought him to get them back and nearly lost Valkyrie in doing so.  

The Night Earl shares a lot of similarities with Kaitou Joker, another Corocoro hero.  He steals beys if he can defeat them.  It is as much a test of his self worth as it is about acquiring treasures.  He has no connection to the Snake Pit, he is a lone wolf chasing a burning obsession with strong beys.  This makes him a great grievance to Muraki and the WBBA.  

Zac is apparently still clueless about his brother's double-life.  It may be a secret that only the fourth wall knows about.  (Funny how Zac is totally inept at hiding his alter ego as a masked blader, but he doesn't recognize his own brother disguised).
Oh! And so true! Zac's brother was never mentioned by him, maybe being a super star he wanted to keep his personal life out of his star life.. 
But if I am correct, Zac never saw Earl right? So, he didn't even get a chance to recognise him.
On that point, even Valt should have identified Shu then.. after all they were together from pre school.. 
But I guess Shu's different Persona as the maksed blader didn't make him doubt about it..
Zac was present when the Earl arrived to steal the Gold God bey, and would have been the one to fight him if his agent hadn't hauled him off for urgent superstar work.
(May. 17, 2018  4:45 PM)Cat Wrote: Zac was present when the Earl arrived to steal the Gold God bey, and would have been the one to fight him if his agent hadn't hauled him off for urgent superstar work.
That supports my point that Zac actually never saw Earl, thus never getting a chance of recognising his brother..
Can I ask a SILLY question ? ( Which bey does Zac has ? )
(Sep. 01, 2018  2:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Can I ask a SILLY question ? ( Which bey does Zac has ? )

Zeus
(Sep. 01, 2018  2:58 PM)Hellibleri Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  2:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Can I ask a SILLY question ? ( Which bey does Zac has ? )

Zeus

I meant did he had Zilion Zeus or Galexy Zeus ?
(Sep. 01, 2018  2:59 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  2:58 PM)Hellibleri Wrote: Zeus

I meant did he had Zilion Zeus or Galexy Zeus ?

Zillion Zeus. Galaxy Zeus was never seen in the god anime.
(Sep. 01, 2018  3:01 PM)Hellibleri Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  2:59 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I meant did he had Zilion Zeus or Galexy Zeus ?

Zillion Zeus. Galaxy Zeus was never seen in the god anime.

But neither were the RBG Beys, Shadow Orichalcum, or Yami-Terios, yet here we are.
(Sep. 01, 2018  3:31 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  3:01 PM)Hellibleri Wrote: Zillion Zeus. Galaxy Zeus was never seen in the god anime.

But neither were the RBG Beys, Shadow Orichalcum, or Yami-Terios, yet here we are.

Yeah I know.