The "Metal" drivers

So... like what is even the point of these, really?I'm not talking about the drivers that have metal tips like Orbit Metal or Charge Metal. I'm talking about the new metal drivers from Death Solomon and the new random booster.

From what I can understand, these things are supposed to tighter than even dash drivers, which is... just completely redundant at this point. The chasssis system already provides great burst resistance by default, and even the only one with rather mediocre teeth, 2S, is immensely difficult to burst in same spin with a normal driver, and giving it a dash one just makes it damn near impossible outside of very agressive Rage combos.

Another problem with these things are that they, obviously damage teeth due to the their top parts being metal. A driver with a normal spring would already be capable of damaging teeth if the top part was metal. Now imagine that AND tightness rivaling or even surpassing a dash driver. I don't see how in the carp teeth are supposed to last that long with this, and they might even break outright when you're just sliding them. Even worse, the drivers that got this classification are really old and outclassed ones like Accel and Fusion, so no one is going to even bother using them especially when they damage teeth.

So yeah, I really don't know where the heck TT is even going with this creating extremely damaging and unnecessary parts.
Perhaps burst beys for the next season will have metal teeth in order to work with the metal drivers
(Jan. 29, 2021  2:50 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: Perhaps burst beys for the next season will have metal teeth in order to work with the metal drivers

This would be a bit of a strange thing to do when they could have done it with the actual products of the next series.
this metal drivers would completely obliterate pro series teeth
Hello, it appears that I have been clocked or reported for some reason.....
Why?

I cannot look at my own posts.............
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:24 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Hello, it appears that I have been clocked or reported for some reason.....
Why?

I cannot look at my own posts.............

Perhaps a teaser for next season idk
(Jan. 29, 2021  6:19 AM)Sparking blader Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  3:28 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: This would be a bit of a strange thing to do when they could have done it with the actual products of the next series.

Perhaps a teaser for next season idk
I just wanna see the teaser for the next season that comes with uranus
(usually the prize bey of the last rb of the season includes a teaser for the next series)
"Metal",if it's Metal Xtreme.....It will be love of course,since it act like a "double edge sword",attack type beys already possessed that kind of traits,not a bad bargain..so definitely worth it

But the metal top upgrade to a non competitive driver is no good, I just received my rare 1D,but after pair it with Xtreme'.....the teeth kinda have problem
Revive Phoenix layers also have teeth problem,my first Revive layer teeth kinda worn,and I only pair it non dash driver,so pairing it up with a "metal top" driver is definitely dangerous
TT: let’s put something new in our products so that the customers won’t think we are lazy.
Also TT: Okay let’s make Burst Beys unburstable, but only give this to those trash drivers that nobody uses.
Yeah, Metal tabs will either cause compatibility issues or just straight up breakage/wear issues.

1. If the tabs are made out of metal and the teeth remain the same, with the intention of being used with all TT layers: increased teeth wear will be inevitable.
2a. If the tabs are made out of metal and the new layers' teeth are also made of metal; just like the pro series: it cuts off compatibility with the previous burst systems.
-2b. If the new layers' teeth are made out of metal with the intention of being used with all drivers: driver tab wear will be an actual problem.
(Jan. 29, 2021  4:07 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: this metal drivers would completely obliterate pro series teeth

I wanna see someone do that in a video.
The only useful Metal driver would be...
"DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN"
(Jan. 29, 2021  10:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: The only useful Metal driver would be...
"DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN"

YESSS LAADSS.
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:06 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  10:49 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: The only useful Metal driver would be...
"DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN"

YESSS LAADSS.

Me: SLAPS IT ONTO FAFNIR AND THROWS AWAY NOTHING.
(Nothing lost anyway)
Pun intended
Hasbro: Let's do a pro series with real metal&gimmicks "whisper"plus low quality teeth"whisper"

TT:We can't let hasbro beat us, let's introduce our teeth breaking driver

Smart Kid:Gonna mix both product to break teeth instantly to make contents on youtube
(Jan. 29, 2021  1:09 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Hasbro: Let's do a pro series with real metal&gimmicks "whisper"plus low quality teeth"whisper"

TT:We can't let hasbro beat us, let's introduce our teeth breaking driver

Smart Kid:Gonna mix both product to break teeth instantly to make contents on youtube

That would be me.(if I had a YouTube channel and camera)
(Jan. 29, 2021  3:28 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  2:50 AM)Sparking blader Wrote: Perhaps burst beys for the next season will have metal teeth in order to work with the metal drivers

This would be a bit of a strange thing to do when they could have done it with the actual products of the next series.

Tt is as big a troll as shrek is a meme. Do not question their ways.
If the springlock's metal then how about we say goodbye to our Bey's teeth now eh?
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:54 PM)Longinox Wrote: If the springlock's metal then how about we say goodbye to our Bey's teeth now eh?

Maybe the drivers are only meant to be used on certain beys, and vice versa, sorta like the hasbro pro series. The reason it’s in an rb is bcause u can mix and match the discs, again, like the pro series.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:33 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Bruh, metal accel is just iron v2

We actually need iron' though
tl;dr: they ruin your teeth please do not use these trash drivers Accel was never good in the first place.
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: tl;dr: they ruin your teeth please do not use these trash driver Accel was never good in the first place.

Okay, but why are people putting drivers in their mouth in the first place?
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:58 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: tl;dr: they ruin your teeth please do not use these trash driver Accel was never good in the first place.

Okay, but why are people putting drivers in their mouth in the first place?

Tasty drivers
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:58 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  1:58 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Okay, but why are people putting drivers in their mouth in the first place?

Tasty drivers
lol Tasty Drivers 😂🤣