The Maze Runner

A thread to discuss James Dashner's masterpiece "The Maze Runner". This is for the books and the movies by the way.
I've seen all three movies and have read every book except for the new "Crank Palace".
Does anyone else here like the series?
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: A thread to discuss James Dashner's masterpiece "The Maze Runner". This is for the books and the movies by the way.
I've seen all three movies and have read every book except for the new "Crank Palace".
The movie is SOOO good. I actually forgot about that movie.
I read all the series, I loved it and I also watched the movie afterwards.
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  2:36 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: A thread to discuss James Dashner's masterpiece "The Maze Runner". This is for the books and the movies by the way.
The movie is SOOO good. I actually forgot about that movie.

Definitely. I wonder if they'll film movies for the two prequels.
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:10 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I read all the series, I loved it and I also watched the movie afterwards.

They made movies for "The Scorch Trials" and "The Death Cure" as well, those are really good.
I saw the first book and the first movie. Both were great stories. In the future I will definitely look into the other books/movies.
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:30 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:02 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: The movie is SOOO good. I actually forgot about that movie.

Definitely. I wonder if they'll film movies for the two prequels.
(Dec. 11, 2020  5:10 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I read all the series, I loved it and I also watched the movie afterwards.

They made movies for "The Scorch Trials" and "The Death Cure" as well, those are really good.

Yep I've seen, it's really good.