The Legend of the beys: the lost blader- incomplete

yes but he wont be the first to appear.
right, right, that makes sense since I made him on such short notice, I have a feeling Agateo will have some time alone before Chris is even mentioned in the story
ok i did nothing yesterday as i was training for a pokemon tournament, and im not done yet so please be patient on chapter 3.
don't worry, we're not rushing you, just take your time. Oh and if this doesn't bother you, if this is a wifi tournament, what's the team you're using?
i will send a pm to reduce the amount of unrelated posts on this topic. i will do as much as i can on the story.
cool man this story rocks too much!
thanks, still slacking on this because of my Pokemon tournament and im training with my new meteo l-drago.
like I said before, take your time, we're all waiting here patiently
rememnber roobushin+burungeru+nattorei+blissey+scarfchomp+hihidarum=infinite pwnage
ok i got some spare time a wrote chapter 3, still working on a tital though. i also added a new special attack system, it's a level special attack system. after a sufficient amount of hit's the bey can perform a special attack, the after that attack and a sufficient amount of attacks the bey can perform another, stronger special attack. it goes by level, but i only goes up to lvel 3, level 5 for dracoon but only as he gets stronger, and only the big, important characters can do that. in this chapter i only have a level 1 attack, and it's only by one character. here it is:
chapter 3: __________
The first battle was Scar and Michal. Dracoon was going to battle the winner so he watched the battle closely for any weaknesses. Michal brought a bey from a suitcase, witch had over 20 beys in it. the bey he chose was a Grand Ketos WD145RS. Scars bey (Flame Wolf 90 F) was an attack type so Scar got a bit worried because Ketos was a decent defense type. Scar set his bey on his beylauncher, Michal felt confident and used a basic light launcher. The count down began.... "3, 2, 1.... let it rip!" went Scar, "Go shoot" yelled Michal. Dracoon got confused but by the time he noticed the battle started the beys were already were already clashing fiercely. Wolf was pushing Ketos almost out of the stadium already. Suddenly Ketos glowed, it's face bolt had light shine across it. "Level 1 attack, KETOS WAVE!!!" yelled Michal. Ketos glowed dark blue and for a second or 2 there was an image of a whale the same shade as blue as the bey was glowing. Dracoon never saw something like this before but everybody else looked like they had. Wolf was forced back by Ketos' power and allowed ketos to reach the center of the stadium. Wolf continued to circle the stadium, Scar had to do something. "Flaming Wolf Bite!" cried Scar. His bey glowed red as fire and the temperature around it increased. it charged at Grand Ketos. Michal showed a faint smile and lifted his arm. His bey leaned towards Wolf. Ketos made a large circle dodging the attack and hitting Wolf from behind where the temperature was the coolest. This made Wolf speed forward and fly out of the stadium. Scar lost the battle. Dracoon was in for a big battle.

ok that was quicker to type than ch 2. look out for ch 4, the final chapter before we see soopha's amazing characters.

edit: to abhicherath, this is a diamond/perl/platinum/heartgold/soulsilver tournament, it comes 5 days before black and white reach here.
I like the whole special move level system thing, and yes, I did read the little note about saying how amazing my characters were. I'm flattered, reading that made me a lot happier :3. Anyways, I can't wait for chapter 4, but that's only a figure of speech, this chapter was just very interesting
This continue to grow, but just one question: The attack thinge, did you get that idea from the DS games?
very impressive story, also add a bit more content to them

can you put my caracther in?

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MKSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai (color: silver)
MKSCH85: Metal Kantana Spring Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, same as MSBSCH85 except that the Shuriken Blade is changed with 4 kantanas (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command (color: translucent silver for plastic, black for the rubber))
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken and kantanas
Level 2: “100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.
Level X: “Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio: Boy, wears Black Armani Exchange T-Shirt with black GUESS jeans and a silver cloak with black flames (cloak is based on Minato from NARUTO) clothes all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him. When he promises something, you can guarantee that he will keep it unless it has anything to do with murder or theft.
i'm sure he would love the character, but he said he wouldn't accept any more characters from anyone until after chapter4, you see, I think I went overkill with all the characters I put in
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:33 AM)Kavasiki Wrote: This continue to grow, but just one question: The attack thinge, did you get that idea from the DS games?

no, i don't know any ds game with that system other than trump card from pokemon. i made that idea completely by myself.
@Dracovianauis: interesting, will take sometime to get him in, i did say no characters till after ch 4 so people know whats going on, but this guy is decent enough, ill try and find somewhere to put him. im going to start writing down the characters i haven't already (since soopha's first one) in my note book for further reference.
thx and sorry mate, keep writing, you may be a writer someday!
thats what i plan to be. ill be back in full swing on this after Saturday, but im trying to hack into a pokemon rom and make my own game, don't know how but im going to try. also im going to add another character who can reach lv 5 on the specal attack (he is in my other story idea so he is linked) so he teaches dracoon and becomes his true sidekick, then i have a bad guy who can reach lv 6.
another character who can reach to level5? AND THEN ONE WHO CAN REACH LEVEL6!? nice
(Feb. 26, 2011  10:51 PM)pikabattler Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  5:33 AM)Kavasiki Wrote: This continue to grow, but just one question: The attack thinge, did you get that idea from the DS games?

no, i don't know any ds game with that system other than trump card from pokemon. i made that idea completely by myself.

I ment the Beyblade DS games. In the games, you will be able to do special attacks by filling up a bar. By filling up the bar you need to hit the opponent or get hit by them. I like the Level 3 special attacks on Metal Fight Beyblade: Choujou Kessen! Big Bang Bladers. They are awesome! anyways, looking forward for the next chapter (and my first character to appear) XD
never played the ds games but i have play the game cube version, and you only use level 1 attack first, level 2 attack second and so on, not charge up and you use the attack depending on your charge. by the way this story is after the events of the other story. im going to start ch 4 today at school and maby start posting my other one.

edit: i have finished the 4th chapter but i have already stated on ch 5 so i will post ch 4 and 5 together. see ya.
sory for the double post and being late on this, i have been buisy all week, im only going to post one chapter now because im tired and i have to leave at 8am tomorrow to the pokemon tournament. here it is.

ch 4: declined membership:
Dracoon, still unsure about what he just saw, thought long and hard about what bey he was gong to use. he finally decided to go with gravity persious 90wd. his d was slightly flattened to provide maximin spin stealing ability's. he attached his bey to the left end of his L/R beylauncher. Michal switched his launcher to a light launcher 2 but not his bey. the count down started, "3,2, wait! where is Chloe?" asked Dracoon. "she left earlier, you may see her soon," answered Michal. yet again the countdown started, "3,2,1, go shoot. No confusion this time, the bladers were in full concentration. because the WD, Dracoons bey span round and round the stadium. Michal purposely launched his bey to the edge of the stadium but next to the wall so it would be hit. gravity hit Ketos so Ketos ran into the wall. Michal was trying to gain energy for a special attack, little did he know that he wasn't gaining energy, he was losing it. you see, normally any attack gives power, but Dracoon's bey takes energy when it attacks an opposite spin bey. the coolest thing is that Dracoon is able to see the energy be transferred between beys. after 20 hits, ketos ran on very low rotation speed so it went to the center of the stadium. "Hey, why can't i do a special attack, i should have enough power?" asked Michal. "it might be because my bey is stealing your beys power, you relied too much on your special attack," answered Dracoon, "Now persious, k.o. ketos!" Dracoon pullled his launchers string all the way. Suddenly persious started to glow black and an erie ring surrounded it. Dracoon didn't know what was going on. persious charged towards ketos. suddenly persious bey was replaced by a black gladiator and ran towards ketos. as fast as it appered the gladiator dissapered and persious hit ketos and ketos flew out of the stadium. Michal lost this time. "but, but, but, how?" everyone in the ware-house said in unison. after everyone got a hang on what just happened Michal started to talk. "NO!" said Dracoon, "im not going to be over run by revenge looking for those people who burnt down my house." "but," started Michal before "NO!!" Dracoon was yelling now. "ok if you change your mind just return here," Dracoon left without a reply.

Ok, wait for ch 5 now, i have it but im tired.
Interesting, I honestly thought Michael was going to win again,so you're going to upload chapter 5 some time soon?
yep, but first i got to finish that tournament to try and win pokemon black.
Oh I see, but just a question, when exactly is the tournament?
the tournament was yesterday at 10am my time. i didn't get past the first round. man that guy was good. im still tired from yesterday so no story now.