The Legend of the beys: the lost blader- incomplete

its ok, i understand, if you want, just post a team, then they can be rivals!
well america takes some time before they go there (unless you count the times they go there for like 5 minutes), and only for a tournament.
So no real main characters their? Oh well! I'll just make a new character then
Name: Matt Moore
Bey: Thunder Dragoon 70 CS
Type: attack
Description: Matt was known as Tyson Granger's ''biggest fan'' growing up. Matt always wanted an MFB version of Dragoon, but their were none! That was, until Tyson came over and visited Matt at his schools beyblade club, Matt explained how much he wanted a Dragoon version MFB, and Tyson created one for him! Matt is like that one funny, not so bright kid in your everyday class. He always wears his cap that Tyson gave him too, other than that, he usually has a plain one colored shirt, and jeans.
Bey Description: Thunder is like lightning, without multi hit mode. It's basically 3 big uppers there, for maximum smash. Dragoons facebolt looks like his old bit chip, without the color, it's basically a white shadow of Dragoon with his eye pockets showing(think Rock giraffe's face bolt, but Dragoon). The energy ring resembles Dragoons AR(8 spiker), in a solid dark blue tone. 70 is uber short, it's almost hard to get out, but this increases its upper potential. CS adds speed and stamina, so it's good attack wise, and stamina wise.
Level 1 attack: Dragon claw- Dragoon rushes and tackles the opponent
Level 2 attack: Speed rush- CS' rubber takes the lead, attacking the opponent multiple times
Level 3 attack: Blue Thunder- thunder strikes down on the opponent, what happens? a crispy bey is what happens.

edit: woops forgot the main characters name was Dracoon, or nickname at least ^^''
there is acturly 2 main characters and 2 main side kicks, all are from the main team. can you guess what they are?
by the way, interesting caracter but i thik im runnng out of space for characters link to your old ones.
Oh, I see. I actually forgot to mention that Matt isn't connected to any of my other characters(theirs a first ^^'')
then how did tyson get linked into that?
I said my characters, If you remember correctly, Tyson was from the original beyblade series of beyblade ^^''
err, but err, you know this world watches the original and metal fusion tv show, in fact this is at the time when japan is at season 3 of metal fusion.
heres another character

Name: Ratakachi Noratorniad
Side: Evil
Bey: Flaming Cygnia (Cygnus) HVCH130 DFWD
Flaming: A thicker, more areo-dynamic version of Flame
Cygnia : a chain of feathers. (Color: sky blue)
HVCH (HoVer Change Height 13.0mm) : a combo of CH120 130 and DF145, it is a multilayer DF with the CH part starting at 130 and ending at 155
DFWD: Down Force Wide Defense: a WD with the "wings" of DF145
Boi: Sonai's old friend, when she got Cygnia, and battled Sonai, she kept on losing and vowed to kill her, now she is a powerful force, having joined the dark side, they corupted her even further and turned her into a power-hungry, vengence bent, angry beyblader
wears a sky blue t-shirt with matching jeans, her hair is sky blue in a pony-tail, she is what many boys would think as
special move: Flaming Feather Rainstorm, Cygnia hovers above the stadium then releases a barrage of razor sharp feathers, flaming with dark energy, when they hit the opposing bey, they cause insane stamina loss and dammage

thx
ho ho, an evil female. ok, ill have to finish ch 7 soon or im going to have too many characters that screw up my idea of the story.
(Mar. 19, 2011  8:58 AM)pikabattler Wrote: err, but err, you know this world watches the original and metal fusion tv show, in fact this is at the time when japan is at season 3 of metal fusion.
Oh, er, then can we say that the original beyblade show was a show here? And that Matt was just inspired by the main character? that's all I could think of..
(Mar. 19, 2011  12:08 PM)pikabattler Wrote: ho ho, an evil female. ok, ill have to finish ch 7 soon or im going to have too many characters that screw up my idea of the story.
Keiko?
edit: eh maybe Matt can be another evil character, do whatever you want with him, and if you can't use him, then it's fine. Made him is 15 minutes during lunch in school anyways, so I know it's not my best ^^''
edit2: funny, now I want to read a fight between Keiko and Ratakachi @Dracovianauis if you don't know who Keiko is, just look at page 4 of this thread, I posted 3 characters, she happened to be the last one ^^''
yea i can get him to make his own dragoon based bey, or get a bey mechanic to do that.
(Mar. 22, 2011  9:58 AM)pikabattler Wrote: yea i can get him to make his own dragoon based bey, or get a bey mechanic to do that.
I think it would be better if a mechanic made it, but wouldn't you or I have to make a mechanic character? If you do, then I could do that, after i'm out of school of course!(i'm leaving for school in 24 minutes)
im over due for making my own characters who make an impression on the story. ill do this one, im already thinking of it right now (i probably wont write it down, just write a chapter with it).
oh, okay, didn't know, just do what you want, I don't mind :3
so er, you said you were working on ch7 a little while ago, not to be rude, but how far are you? It doesn't really matter, just curios, anyways, take your time
sory but i only got a few sentences, unfortunately my life has been realy busy, but due to having a chance to do creative writing for school, i have been able to work on my other story. ill post the draft on another topic when im completely done.
oh man, i spent pretty much the whole day on my other story and I'm up to ch7 out of 10. i should have it done tomorrow, then i will try to do ch 7 on this story, maby even further.
you'll try to finish chapter 7 on here today?
ill try but my other story is part of school so it's top priority, the draft is already late but i was the only one to do more than a page at size 11 in my class.
ah, I see. OH, and should I wait until a certain chapter to post new characters? Like after (insert number here) chapters? Because, well, I just though of a few, after looking at battle strikers..yes, I like battle strikers, they're pretty fun once you start. But, I still like beyblades a lot better
edit- second line sixth word, thought*
i am a battle strikers fan but my current ones (witch are only series 1) are busted in the tips, and my metal ball is missing. but enough about battle strikers, i do recommend reading my other story when it's done because it's Blake's story on how he gained meteo and met with Michal to become part of the organization.
Nice, i'll consider that, but..you never answered my question XD, oh, and i'm working on a story for my characters seperately, it's going to be about Twitch, Agateo and allt he characters that are connected to them, before Twitch lost his memory, and how he started to twitch, of course, that'll all be revealed when the story is near it's end. At the moment, i'm still trying to come up with a hook that'll make readers want to read my story, so until I can find one, i'm not posting it Tongue_out, but anyways, liek I said before, can I submit my other characters? XD