The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Ugh, Shika confused me by asking if he meant the fire guy, my bad. I was talking about the fire one. You used the boomerang and sword to kill the Giant Octorok.
i found the ZPH really good for the ds. and the new one will be also good. its sure not as fun as the zelda games on consoles but i will still play it!
I didn't hate PH, but I hope this isn't the end of 2D Zeldas, they had their own feel and were awesome. Give us more Minish Cap like graphics.
(Apr. 15, 2009  8:28 PM)KoD Wrote: Give us more Minish Cap like graphics.

This is what I want. IMO, Minish Cap graphics and music were amazing, though the game wasn't too long. The PH graphics are just bleh.
(Apr. 07, 2009  5:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought he meant the giant octorok in Jabu Jabu's Belly.

This is what I was talking about I think. (I know these posts are old I just wanted to clear that up).

Navi just said something about following him if I remember correctly which I spent ages doing and sometimes managed to hit him. It just seemed random as to whether I hit him or took damage because whenever I got too close he turned around Q.Q

Jabu Jabu's Belly is just evil kay? D=

Quote:don't play games anymore
Pretty harsh comment considering I already admitted I'm terrible at Zelda and was actually quite proud of managing to beat the boss without using a guide at all but whatever. I'll take it as a joke lol =]
(Mar. 30, 2009  2:31 AM)Litrid Wrote: indeed you HAVE to use a walkthrough just to beat the Water Temple.

I didn't, and you wanna know something weird? Some of my friends say that this game is hard, but I beat it without doing any cheating! And most of my friends who say that have played previous Zelda games, while this was my first one ever! AND I BEAT IT WITHOUT CHEATING ON ANYTHING! GO DUMB LUCK!
(Mar. 09, 2010  2:33 AM)Anime Wrote: I didn't, and you wanna know something weird? Some of my friends say that this game is hard, but I beat it without doing any cheating! And most of my friends who say that have played previous Zelda games, while this was my first one ever! AND I BEAT IT WITHOUT CHEATING ON ANYTHING! GO DUMB LUCK!

Play Ocarina of Time, and truly say that it's not hard. I dare you.

I never actually finished this game, though. The temple levels to get the Compass of Light was just too boring for me. I'll get back to it eventually.
Since this is about Spirit Tracks and many have not posted anything since it's release, I'll state that I just played through it and thought it was okay.. not at all amazed.

Bad-
Some of the boss fights were interesting but not at all crafty and refreshing as those of PH.
Train travel was a bit refreshing at first, but got really stale in later parts.
The Tower of Spirits was nowhere as tedious as the Temple of the Ocean King, but the last two visits were a bit egregious.
The side-quest are mundane and the "warp system" almost feels like an afterthought.

Good-
The music is fun to listen to; specifically the whistling tune of the overworld and the Tower of Spirits.
The interaction with Zelda is at times annoying, but overall decent.
The tweaked controls from PH are a plus.
(Mar. 09, 2010  10:58 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Since this is about Spirit Tracks and no one has posted anything since it's release,

Did you, um, not read ,my post?
I beat it, I thought it was really good. (If anybody needs help on something, I'd be happy to send scans of my Prima guide.)
(Mar. 10, 2010  1:36 AM)BladerAce17 Wrote: Did you, um, not read ,my post?

(Mar. 09, 2010  10:58 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Since this is about Spirit Tracks and many have not posted anything since it's release,

Fixed... Speechless
It wasn't meant for change, just to say that I wrote about it...
Woot! This game is every bit as bad as I thought it would be. Tongue_out I probably won't get it at all.
It just doesn't really look like it would feel like a Zelda game at all.
Has anyone played it here yet and liked it? Huge improvement from PH or no?
(Mar. 28, 2009  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: the only truly difficult dungeon in oot is the water temple aghhh

Water Temple. Oh come on it's easy. I beat the game (easily). The real hard one is the Sand Temple. Hardest spirit tower area is the compass area.
BTW, any one know how to get golden train. Beat game but it's not there
Also, I know about some Side-quests, A lot bout Story Quests, and can find out just bout anything I don't know (easily cause I have ultimate "researching" skills). So if ya need help, I'm the guy to ask.
(Apr. 22, 2010  7:17 PM)Animorph Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2009  7:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: the only truly difficult dungeon in oot is the water temple aghhh

Water Temple. Oh come on it's easy. I beat the game (easily). The real hard one is the Sand Temple. Hardest spirit tower area is the compass area.
BTW, any one know how to get golden train. Beat game but it's not there
Also, I know about some Side-quests, A lot bout Story Quests, and can find out just bout anything I don't know (easily cause I have ultimate "researching" skills). So if ya need help, I'm the guy to ask.

Hello my brother. Anyways, water temple is only hard if you don't know what to do.

there is no "spirit tower" or "sand temple" in ocarina of time Wut!?
I liked The Legend of Zelda and I have played on Wii. I've honestly had more fun with the Wii. It's the greatest game I've ever played. Everyone would like it. One of my friends is a Zelda fanatic.
(Apr. 26, 2010  4:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

there is no "spirit tower" or "sand temple" in ocarina of time Wut!?

Oops, I thought you were talking about Spirit Tracks.