The Legend of Zelda

At first, there was no timeline (It's very evident in the first two games and how hard they are to place in the timeline, I just ignore them). A few games later (most likely starting with ALttp), Nintendo starting using the timeline. Yes, I know they acknowledge there being one now. I just think it started with fan speculation and Nintendo hadn't planned it from the start. Pretty sure on that. Lips_sealed

Yeah, I followed the timeline for awhile in the gamefaq official timeline threads, then the pointless arguing got to me, and I just quit reading them. But, the split timeline theory is the correct one, Nintendo has confirmed that already.

Here was that thread: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessag...c=38613096
It's old now, though.
If anyone cares, here's the Faq/newest thread of Impossible II's. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessag...c=42336718
Thanks for reminding us of the embarassement of video game...
lol i am looking forward to a new game, hopefully one is in the works.
I was really dissapointed in Twilight Princess. It felt like a rehash of Ocarina of time. Everything just felt so old..I hated the motion controls. Waggling to swing your sword was annoying and the spin attack with the nunchuck was a real pain in the carp. Aiming with the bow was good though.

The boss fights were all dissapointing and really easy, music dissapointing, sidequests lame and story.....yeah..

I use to be a really big Zelda fan, but if the next one dissapoints me again, I think that's it for me, I probably won't buy a Nintendo console again.
I pretty much agree. I'll be skipping Spirit Tracks, since I can tell it's basicly the same as Phantom Hourglass, whcih I hated. I hope the next console Zelda is good. It's been in progress for forever now. :\ 4 years or so I believe.
(Aug. 11, 2009  3:33 PM)To Wrote: Well, let me help you.

[Image: Zeldawandofgamelon1.jpg]

[Image: Hotel_Mario.jpg][Image: Zelda_facesofevil_box.jpg][Image: Zelda_wandofgamelon_packaging.jpg][Image: Zelda_adventure_gamecover.jpg]

Just when you thought you forgot.

*Gags* Thats CDi? Oh man! It hurts!
^

Hahaha Link looks like a Picasso Painting.
(Aug. 13, 2009  1:32 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: ^

Hahaha Link looks like a Picasso Painting.
what? (btw my avatar is pointing to what i'm quoting Cool )
Picasso is art, CDi is far from that.

(Aug. 12, 2009  10:14 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I pretty much agree. I'll be skipping Spirit Tracks, since I can tell it's basicly the same as Phantom Hourglass, whcih I hated. I hope the next console Zelda is good. It's been in progress for forever now. :\ 4 years or so I believe.

The longer a game is in development for, the higher likely hood it turns out to be rubbish, right 12 year development cycle Too Human?
Shingeru Myamoto sweeps the jade tea table, or something like that. When the games are delayed instead of taking to long to make in the first place, they tend to rock i.e. Brawl.
(Aug. 17, 2009  3:24 PM)To Wrote: Picasso is art, CDi is far from that.

The longer a game is in development for, the higher likely hood it turns out to be rubbish, right 12 year development cycle Too Human?
b-b-b-but half-life 2
(Aug. 17, 2009  7:09 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Shingeru Myamoto sweeps the jade tea table, or something like that. When the games are delayed instead of taking to long to make in the first place, they tend to rock i.e. Brawl.

brawl was a huge disappointment
(Aug. 18, 2009  6:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: brawl was a huge disappointment

Wut!?
ocarina of time update ppl!
Can't wait 'till Skyward Sword! The trailer looked amazing, IMO.
I AM STUCK ON OCARINA OF TIME!!!! sigh... that water stage is really hard!
Water Temple or Jabu-Jabu's Belly? Regardless, keep trying until you get it, and have patience. I would tell you to use the Sheikah Stone in the Temple of Time or in front of your house, but I don't reccomend it because it's kinda cheating Confused
water temple! i think i almost rose the water to the top though
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/07/oper...s-mask-3d/

Just puttin it here if people would like it.

I'm on the fence for it, I need to do a 100% play through of MM to say my opinion.
Yeah, I saw that article yesterday. Personally, I don't care with what Zelda game they make; Zelda is Zelda, and that fact alone gets my buy.
To be Link or to be Ganondorf: That is the question.
Link is a swordsman and I like swords. SO GO LINK!!!!! As always....... .-.
(Jul. 27, 2011  5:49 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: http://www.zeldadungeon.net/2011/07/oper...s-mask-3d/

Just puttin it here if people would like it.

I'm on the fence for it, I need to do a 100% play through of MM to say my opinion.

majoras mask remake?wow even though ui didnt like tyhe game all that much as OoT ill still buy it if the release it.
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/zelda-news/...sk-to-3ds/

That's a better link. I don't even know why I posted the other one.

If anyone wants it, just do one (or as many as you want) of the things mentioned. I sent the e-mail and signed the petition just now.
I don't really understand that at all. If it's viable, then of course Nintendo would consider it; they don't need a few people on the internet to tell them otherwise. Most of the reasons for support aren't entirely convincing either, with a ton of assumptions from people who don't understand the video game industry at all.

I sound really pessimistic, but honestly just keeping it real.