The Legend of Zelda

0_O I don't really know much about Zelda but I loved twilight princess so I want to get a new game.
(Jul. 28, 2011  12:47 AM)♥ Wrote: I don't really understand that at all. If it's viable, then of course Nintendo would consider it; they don't need a few people on the internet to tell them otherwise. Most of the reasons for support aren't entirely convincing either, with a ton of assumptions from people who don't understand the video game industry at all.

I sound really pessimistic, but honestly just keeping it real.

Well, basically, the reason I did it is because it doesn't do me any harm and I don't have to pay or anything like that, so why not? If I can do what I can to show support, then I'll do it. If everybody has that attitude, then you never know what might happen, even if everyone thinks and knows that all this is insignificant and pointless.
Twilight Princess is underrated. I think it's a great game. But it's hard to see when it becomes night in that game. I like the style of graphics, though.
Twilight Princess, Being one of my faves of LoZ, It was great, but not the best. Spirit tracks had a great story , gameplay and I loved it. It was my #1 fave. Phantom Hourglass was ok to my liking and ocarina of time was awesome, but still not the best.
Can't wait to get Skyward Sword
i liked spirit tracks,i thought the music was awesome especialy the final boss theme and the songs you play with the sages got my head boping to the beat.i never played twilight princess and im curently playing OoT 3ds.phantom hourglass...ok i guess but defeinetly not the best.1 zelda game i havent played that i want to is wind waker.
zelda's cool, but i always preffered final fantasy.
I never liked Phantom Hourglass... I stuck to ocarina of time and spirit tracks...
Bey Brad, what the hell is wrong with you?
Twilight Princess was the second best of the whole series
Do you have any concept of Zelda?
That's his opinion.
(Jul. 28, 2011  10:24 AM)Sam the Beast Wrote: Bey Brad, what the hell is wrong with you?

Actually, most of the Harder-Core fans don't really like the game. It was pretty simple, there was a lot of nothing, the story wasn't as great as other Zelda games, there wasn't a lot of extra exploration and side quests, lots of people don't like how it was similar to ocarina of time.

Personally, it's definitely not one of my favorites, but I don't hate it. If you like it, that's cool, but many people don't.

I actually am curious what your favorite is.
(Jul. 28, 2011  5:23 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2011  10:24 AM)Sam the Beast Wrote: Bey Brad, what the hell is wrong with you?

Actually, most of the Harder-Core fans don't really like the game. It was pretty simple, there was a lot of nothing, the story wasn't as great as other Zelda games, there wasn't a lot of extra exploration and side quests, lots of people don't like how it was similar to ocarina of time.

Personally, it's definitely not one of my favorites, but I don't hate it. If you like it, that's cool, but many people don't.

I actually am curious what your favorite is.

Agreed. But The thing is, i Loved Twilight princess mainly for the story and gameplay. The nothingness in it, I ignored. The story wasn't the BEST though.
So I got an e-mail from nintendo about MM3D (Click to View)

Lolautomatedmessage. I expected that anyways. Although I know nothing about how this stuff works, the fact that there was an automated message specifically for MM3D makes me have a little bit of a smile.
Man im stuck in shadow temple. this game is WAY TOO ADDICTING
What I can't wait for is Skyward Sword(SS)
I's going to make proper use of the Wii controller as a sword combined with the Motion Plus, unlike TP. TP wasn't really sword fighting. And plus, SS comes with a Golden Wii Remote Plus. Now that's awesome. A built-in Motion Plus controller in gold. What more do you want? Well there is one more thing. You get to fly around on some sort of bird for some levels. This game is turning out to be a great one. Nice to end the Wii with loads of good games before the release of the Wii U.

[Image: 74d8317701106073170-450x400.jpg]
Sweet right?
I will only use that remote. It is awesome.
That's pretty old news, but it's awesome! I didn't know the WM+ was built in it!
(Aug. 07, 2011  1:45 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I will only use that remote. It is awesome.

Same here, will this remote make the price any higher and does it come with a nunchuck is what I want to know.
I know it's old news but still, I was trying to get my point out. This remote comes free with it if I recall. No Nunchuck. And yeah, the Wii Remote Plus controllers have been around for a while. You might mistaken it for Wii Motion Plus and think it's nothing new because the names are very similar. Can you see that little text just under the 'Wii' logo on the remote? If not, I'll show you the normal Wii Remote Plus:
[Image: wii-accessories.jpg]
Those are the original colours, and now you'll be able to see the 'Wii Motion Plus INSIDE' part.
(Aug. 07, 2011  12:12 PM)MLdragoMaster Wrote:

actually, its been speculated that you can get the game with or without the remote. It's also been speculated that it's a preorder bonus only, since it's nintendo's 25th anniversary.
So don't just assume that you get it. And if you do get it, the game price is going to be quite a bit more. Almost (or even fully?) add the price of a wii remote to the game if you're wanting to get that, otherwise you'll be spending more than you thought.
It is worth it, even for the extra cash. I mean, look at that sexy beast ~.~
Exactly!!! It's definitely worth the money, considering it's also a Wii Remote Plus. Right? Come on, GOLDEN Wii Remote Plus. And then there's the game itself.
My friend told me the boss of the shadow temple in a one eyed monster thing that looks weird... is it?
(Aug. 10, 2011  2:22 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: My friend told me the boss of the shadow temple in a one eyed monster thing that looks weird... is it?

It's name is bongo bongo. Yes it is a one eyed monster. You can't see it's body and eye unless you use the lens of truth, without the lens of truth you only see the hands. Lens of truth are necessary to beat it though.
Yeah just beat it.... Probably the most random boss i have seen so far besides Gohma. LOL
Gohma is just a spider Confused