The Legend of Zelda

(Jul. 26, 2009  11:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i remember when i'd first played FF7 i'd never played an RPG before and kept trying to move cloud during the fight and had absolutely no clue what was going on

Lmao, it was lucky for me that I had watched my brother do an FF before I tried.

I didn't really play Oot until 2-3 years after it came out and even then it was unbelievable, I ended up lost a lot of the time though. Pinching_eyes
I agree. Oot and MM both were a big part of my life when I was younger, the last couple games definitely haven't had the "flare" that those games did (though, I would have to say that WW/MC had their own unique flare that i loved). The only other games that I ever would get up to play were Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal. I spent way too much time playing all of them. They really need to step up again. I hope Spirit Tracks is atleast decent.
I'm not going to go out of my way to make a post, but since Pokemon was brought up, Pokemon Snap was awesome. Period. Never met a soul who didn't love it. Ahhh...the years of my past innocence... Unhappy
I had forgotten about that one, I spent forever playing it as well. Still, theres nothing like OoT/MM, doubt there ever will be again.

We recently got Master's Quest and I love it. <3 We never saw it before, so it's like a whole new game, well, kinda.
Are there any major differences between Twilight princess on GCN instead of Wii? I've never actually played it and there is no way in hell I'm ever getting a Wii.

and where's the love for Oracle of Ages/Seasons?
I read the Seasons manga. Its a good story.

EDIT: The wii version contaoins link right handed. In order to do this, nintendo inverted him... and the entire freakin game. Get the GCN one.
(Jul. 29, 2009  7:28 PM)firelord767 Wrote: I read the Seasons manga. Its a good story.

EDIT: The wii version contaoins link right handed. In order to do this, nintendo inverted him... and the entire freakin game. Get the GCN one.

The Wii version was better. Widescreen support, ability to map 3 instead of 2 weapons and overall more fun because of the motion controls. I didn't like the GCN version after playing the Wii version, but if you don't have the Wii get the other. Either way it's a solid game.
Has anyone checked this out?

[Image: ZELDAWOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg]

A new game! YAY!
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:42 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Has anyone checked this out?

A new game! YAY!

That showed up a couple days after their press conference.
(Jul. 29, 2009  7:21 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: and where's the love for Oracle of Ages/Seasons?

Hm, I didn't get to play them much and I didn't see them in the shops ever but I did like what I played so I think I will look into those. I also need to look into majora's mask since I have not even touched or seen any of that one. Pinching_eyes
Majora's mask is on virtual console in the Wii shop channel
(Jul. 31, 2009  1:42 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Has anyone checked this out?

A new game! YAY!
ugh twilight princess was already too close stylistically to ocarina and now this is an exact copy of twilight princess
(Jul. 31, 2009  7:31 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Hm, I didn't get to play them much and I didn't see them in the shops ever but I did like what I played so I think I will look into those. I also need to look into majora's mask since I have not even touched or seen any of that one. Pinching_eyes

Yeah Oracle of Ages/Seasons both had a really good charm to them. I played through them a few times..A++ highly recommended Smile
I haven't played Majora's Mask either, I dunno if I'll get around to that before TP.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEGEND-OF-ZELDA-OR...286.c0.m14

Their hoping and aiming a bit to high there.
(Jul. 30, 2009  5:26 AM)Spaceman Wrote: The Wii version was better. Widescreen support, ability to map 3 instead of 2 weapons and overall more fun because of the motion controls. I didn't like the GCN version after playing the Wii version, but if you don't have the Wii get the other. Either way it's a solid game.

It would've been better if we had a left handed link. We can deal with controling his left hand with our right becouse we're not idoits. If it were'nt for that, we'd be all good, but the gcn version had been declared cannonicle for online communties and such. The original game plus the wii versions extra settings like the mapping and widescreen would have made it easier to say that u want the wii one just becouse its on the wii = newer. I would go with the gcn for the whole cannon thing , but thats only for wanting to play the original. If that kind of need is not in you, go for the wii, like spaceman said.
lol at people actually getting upset over link being right-handed
(Aug. 03, 2009  7:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol at people actually getting upset over link being right-handed

Well it isn't like his left hand is free or anything. :\
um canon lmao?

zelda really isn't a big consistent universe where things like that would be important
not to mention that since each link is different, it totally stands to reason one of them could be right-handed
All I got to say is CDi. Throw that into your cannon.
(Aug. 04, 2009  2:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: not to mention that since each link is different, it totally stands to reason one of them could be right-handed

There all incarnations of the ocarina one, so in fact they may be all one. Plus the triforce, any one of them, is suppose to land on the left hand regardless of which is domanant.

Quote:zelda really isn't a big consistent universe where things like that would be important

You'd be suprised how many theory groups form to peice together the games to ultamitly create the timeline and such. Canan is more important in LoZ than any other series to those theory groups. I agree, even though i'm not part of one. I just read the theory articles and decide which makes the most sense to me. My termina theory has gotten out of hand, combining so many elements of diffrent theories.

Quote:All I got to say is CDi. Throw that into your cannon.

Gladly, if i knew what CDi was.
yeah none of those theories are what i'd call consistent
They do make sense if you think about it. The games just aern't in the right order for the timeline, if thats the problem with ur understanding of the theories.
Ugh, the timeline. I gave up trying to figure that out along time ago. I think there is only a timeline because fans made one. Nintendo thought it was neat, so they are going along with it now. >.>
(Aug. 07, 2009  7:04 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ugh, the timeline. I gave up trying to figure that out along time ago. I think there is only a timeline because fans made one. Nintendo thought it was neat, so they are going along with it now. >.>

Actually, Nintendo has announced awhile ago that there is a document with the oficial loz nintendo timeline.

Btw, it starts with OoT. That leads to the split timeline, which has LoZWW and LoZTP 100 years after the game on seprate timelines. Thats the simple start with which most fans go with.