The Legend of Zelda

Twilight Princess sucked.
OoT and MM are God (I can't pick which one is better, I love them both for being so different from each other).
I never played A Link to the Past.
I wouldn't say Twilight Princess sucked. Not by a long shot.

Is it the best game in the series? No. But it certainly didn't suck. Even saying its not the best in the Zelda series still makes it marginally better than most other games in existence. lol

My own personal favorite is OoT, for obvious reasons. That was the very first video game that I had a real connection with. I still love it and play it to this day via Virtual Console on Wii.

I can't say that about any other game.
I agree with you on OoT. In the case of MM, I hated it the first time I played it, but gave it another shot when I was older and I'm tempted to say I enjoyed it more than OoT.

TP sucked for a Zelda game in the same way that DIABOLOS sucked for a Gackt album.
Tamer Brad Wrote:TP sucked for a Zelda game in the same way that DIABOLOS sucked for a Gackt album.

rofl

I didn't think it was that bad.
I did. I honestly barely enjoyed TP.
i loved MM i played it over an over again so that i could get all the masks then the fierce deity mask. there was also a number of fun minigames and stuff

ive also played four seasons for the GBA and thought it was pretty good. i only saw a bit of windwaker but never really took to it
Fleetscut Wrote:i loved MM i played it over an over again so that i could get all the masks then the fierce deity mask. there was also a number of fun minigames and stuff

ive also played four seasons for the GBA and thought it was pretty good. i only saw a bit of windwaker but never really took to it

Wind Waker is awesome as well.

You should give it a shot sometime.
A Link to the Past is amazing.
By far my absolute favourite in the series.

So expansive, tons of stuff to find, tons of dungeons to explore, lots of cool items to use.
It's got everything!

Phantom Hourglass and Wind Waker are close tie for my 2nd/3rd place position.

Both are absolutely wonderful, Great style and personality.

I don't really care for Ocarina of Time that much,, It just couldn't draw me into it like ALttP/WW/PH could.
Majora's Mask is wonderful though. Probaby my 4th favourite Zelda.

I was actually playing the first game yesterday, I beat Dungeon 7, I have all but one heart, both sword upgrades, and I just need to beat the final two dungeons!
didnt they bundle a link to the past together with 4 swords? i think i got stuck somewhere in the other world
Twilight Princess was tons of fun for the Wii. Conditions had to be perfect to play it, though. If you actually got into swinging the controller and acting as if you were Link, then it was fun. I had a blast.
WW is love. I enjoyed every minute of that game.
Mr. Toto Wrote:Twilight Princess was tons of fun for the Wii. Conditions had to be perfect to play it, though. If you actually got into swinging the controller and acting as if you were Link, then it was fun. I had a blast.
QFT

I really enjoyed TP's use of the Wii-mote, which felt a lot better than the previous games. Some of the boss battles were really fun too, like the Twilight Fossil Stallord. The dungeon designs and some of the new weapons were cool as well. I wish it would've gone for longer and felt more epic towards the end, but by no means did I think it sucked.

I find it hard to pick a favourite from the Zelda series however. OoT, WW, ALttP, all were awesome and it's not like I didn't enjoy OoS and the Minish Cap either.
OoT for the win. I am starting it again today. Now if I can only find a copy of Legend of Dragoon.
Majora's mask is AMAZING.

The atmosphere has only recently been matched by BioShock.
Majora's Mask really takes it for me, too. I mean, I honestly loved helping everyone. I wish there was a game completely based around that system. My only problem with MM was that it didn't feel as epic as OoT.
i think in animal crossing its sorta like that. i havent played it though. but now that i think about it i might grab a copy for the DS. ive always wanted to try it
Animal Crossing is hours of fun followed by months of incredible boredom until you finally trade it in.

That is a game that NEEDS to be online.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Animal Crossing is hours of fun followed by months of incredible boredom until you finally trade it in.

That is a game that NEEDS to be online.

Eh, the online mode in the DS game was more or less retarded. lol

But you're right about the first part though. I loved the game when I first got it and played it religiously. After that I played it maybe once or twice a month and then I finally traded it in. lol
*just got through the Sun Key quest in Phantom Hourglass*

Beat Link to the Past, halfway through Ocarina and Wind Waker. That's about it.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Majora's Mask really takes it for me, too. I mean, I honestly loved helping everyone. I wish there was a game completely based around that system. My only problem with MM was that it didn't feel as epic as OoT.

Song of Healing, and the offshoot chord of notes that you get when you obtain a mask were satisfying, but not as satisfying as finally getting that carp COUPLES MASK.
*has an OOT replica ocarina, is slowly learning to play it*
Sorry to bump this thread from the depths of obscurity, judging by the date on the above post, but i'm sure it would be better to post here rather than start an entirely new thread.

Anyway, Played through OoT a couple of times, and loved it. I recently went on to OoT Master Quest and i was kinda surprised, screenshots below.
[Image: 3092_81843749840_517909840_1472468_5379202_n.jpg]
[Image: 3092_81885384840_517909840_1472866_1047579_n.jpg]
[Image: 3092_81885354840_517909840_1472860_4259943_n.jpg]
[Image: 3092_81885349840_517909840_1472859_1870978_n.jpg]

Sad thing is the poor things are switches, you gotta bean them with the boomerang/slingshot to proceed.

Heartless nintendo barstards.
Major's Mask was apparently darker than the other series but I can't wait for the new game as it involves the Master Sword Grin
(Jul. 14, 2009  5:06 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Sorry to bump this thread from the depths of obscurity, judging by the date on the above post, but i'm sure it would be better to post here rather than start an entirely new thread.

Anyway, Played through OoT a couple of times, and loved it. I recently went on to OoT Master Quest and i was kinda surprised, screenshots below.
[Image: 3092_81843749840_517909840_1472468_5379202_n.jpg]
[Image: 3092_81885384840_517909840_1472866_1047579_n.jpg]
[Image: 3092_81885354840_517909840_1472860_4259943_n.jpg]
[Image: 3092_81885349840_517909840_1472859_1870978_n.jpg]

Sad thing is the poor things are switches, you gotta bean them with the boomerang/slingshot to proceed.

Heartless nintendo barstards.

NOT THE COWS!!!
WW was love. Seriously, the final boss fight in that game was pretty awesome, although it sucks that you only get to do it once...

Found out something neat in TP. You can take your slingshot and shoot the kids near the beginning of the game. They wince in pain when it hits them and i think it sparks, lol.

I know that TP was supposed to revamp certain aspects of LoZ, but cmon.
Robot NPCs?
I've never played a Zelda game that I liked enough to play with for more then a few hours (ok, well I did get far in Wind Waker, but that's it).