The Legend (Just remove this thread)

I can understand that. I do to. Congats, you made the
100th POST!!! POSTPOSTPOST POSTPOSTPOST POSTPOSTPOST POSTPOSTPOST POSTPOSTPOST!!!
If you don't mind, I'd like to request a character
Name: Hyou
Bey: Lightning Cepheus 80MWD/MWHF(M (Attack Type)(Left Spin)
Bey Description:Face: Black with a Red crown and Cepheus written under it.
Clear Wheel: Like L-Drago's, except instead of dragon heads, it's swords and crowns.
Metal Wheel: Black Lightning Wheel
Spin Track: Black
Performance Tip: Light Silver
Special Move: Exile: Cepheus moves back, spins closer in a jagged pattern, and rushes into the opposing bey, throwing it out of the stadium.
Hiring of an assassin: Cepheus grows faster, making it look as if another Cepheus has appeared. He uses the other Cepheus as a disgtraction, and launches a series of attacks, loosening the opponents face bolt. The other Cepheus disappears, and Cepheus slams into the opposing bey which falls apart.
Character Description: Hyou loves to insult the opponent during a battle.
(Apr. 12, 2011  12:36 PM)Melo_NY Wrote: If you don't mind, I'd like to request a character
Name: Hyou
Bey: Lightning Cepheus 80MWD/MWHF(M (Attack Type)(Left Spin)
Bey Description:Face: Black with a Red crown and Cepheus written under it.
Clear Wheel: Like L-Drago's, except instead of dragon heads, it's swords and crowns.
Metal Wheel: Black Lightning Wheel
Spin Track: Black
Performance Tip: Light Silver
Special Move: Exile: Cepheus moves back, spins closer in a jagged pattern, and rushes into the opposing bey, throwing it out of the stadium.
Hiring of an assassin: Cepheus grows faster, making it look as if another Cepheus has appeared. He uses the other Cepheus as a disgtraction, and launches a series of attacks, loosening the opponents face bolt. The other Cepheus disappears, and Cepheus slams into the opposing bey which falls apart.
Character Description: Hyou loves to insult the opponent during a battle.

I'll think about it. Guys, in celebration of the 100th post, I will say the mystery guy. He is Ryuga. No joke.
What da heck?
Ryguia(I forgot how to spell it) is Japanese!
(Apr. 16, 2011  6:59 PM)Asianblader2.0 Wrote: What da heck?

Who ever said? Besides, I couldn't put him on a team with Atlas, so I made him on the China team. It also means that NOBODY will help me with a chapter. But the hints I gave were making it obvious. Who else goes BWAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA
EDIT: I already have an idea for the next chapter.
(Apr. 17, 2011  1:07 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:

Who ever said? Besides, I couldn't put him on a team with Atlas, so I made him on the China team. It also means that NOBODY will help me with a chapter. But the hints I gave were making it obvious. Who else goes BWAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HA
I think Reigii sometimes does, and it would make sense if it was Reigii (y'know the cloak n' all) but no one guessed him. I think I said it was someone from the Beyblade show, but no one guessed it was anyone from the beyblade show.
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:19 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote:

I think Reigii sometimes does, and it would make sense if it was Reigii (y'know the cloak n' all) but no one guessed him. I think I said it was someone from the Beyblade show, but no one guessed it was anyone from the beyblade show.
Thank you. I didn't think of reji(I anted to shorten this up I gotta lot of work to do)
(Apr. 20, 2011  11:17 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2011  6:19 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote:

Thank you. I didn't think of reji(I anted to shorten this up I gotta lot of work to do)

dont forget doji
mabey tobio:\
who knew?Chocked_2
Name: Shi
Bey: Death Skeleton DS155RHF/RB (L/R Spin, uses Left Spin more often.)
Death has 2 wings like Quetzalcoatl. Skeleton has a system of connecting bones that stretches out from the center. Double Spiker 155 has 4 blades but you can only show 2 at a time. 2 blades for Right Spin and 2 blades for Left Spin. Rubber Hole Flat/Rubber Ball switches from RHF to RB.
Dark Move: Death Armageddon Destrution: Skeleton charges at the opposing bey, slamming it into a wall. Then Skeleton switches to RB mode and grinds at the opposing bey for about 10 sec. until an enormous explosion occurs and then Skeleton shoots at the opposing bey with pure dark energy, blowing the opposing bey and the stadium up.
name: Valen Tine (hehe get it!!)
bey: Sonic Cupid HW145 (heart wall) SRF (sonic rubber flat)
Special move: Sonic Heart Stopper, Sonic Heart Blast,and (the strongest of the three) Love Wall Rush

Valen appearance: shaggy dark blond hair. gray eyes. rarely smiles. wears a blood red scarf that covers his face with a black vest and a white top underneath with a gold heart in the middle of the shirt. long pants torn at the bottom. shoes are red black white gold trim.

Valen description: Valen a 17 yr old boy who at a young age learned the true meaning of being a blader.He is a very cold person and takes a while to earn his trust but if you prove your self to him he will fight to protect his friends. He uses the love he has for his bey and the sport to defeat his foes. He may under stand the power of love but until he applies 100% it to his blading he will never know the true power of his bey.

This character is the dark side of Valen.
name: Hama Side (i crack myself up hehe!jk)

Bey(his bey is the dark form of cupid): Blood Reaper S100(Scythe) FP (Flat Pursuit)

Special MoveGrineath bringer,Soul seal slash, and(the most powerfull of the three) Hateful Slash barrage!

Hama AppearanceUnhappyall most the same as Valen but with some color and hair differences) hair is up in the air because of and dark aura around him.hair color is crimson red. the whites of his eyes turn black the the gray part of his eye turns red. he rips off the shirt with the heart on it but keeps the vest and scarf.

Hama description: this is Valen when he begins to sub-come to hate and his bey and his personality transform. his bey becomes more like a smash attack bey unlike his balance/ mild attack bey from before. there is no way for Valen to take control of this form, the only thing he can do is let all the hate run out or wait until Hama destroys everything in his path. unless Valen learns how to use the power of love to its fullest ability he will always transform when he feels just a little hate.
Sorry everybody! Storm Dranzer is busy with other things so he has not had time to check the story. He will probably write when he comes back around June 8th. Please hold the requests. And if you are asking why i know this, he is my best friend.

Sincerely,
Masamune Unicorn
'Ello there mates. I'm overwhelmed by requests, so it'll be some time for the chapter. sorry. Crying
me too

name : vihang

bey : flame sagitario

spcl move : stamina destruction : bey spins round but small round and after the apponents attack it attacks slowly but by tht attack the apponents stamina decreases and stops immedietly even the apponent is stamina type plz take this
Guys, please give me time to look and stuff. I lost my idea, I'm overwhelmed by requests, and I am getting more!Oh, and I would at least like a "welcome back"
WELCOME BACK it is really god to have you back Smile
(Jun. 10, 2011  5:26 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: WELCOME BACK it is really god to have you back Smile

Thank you Izuma.I have the results for some character requests.
Valen Tine: sorry, but no.
Shi: I like to think of those possiblities.
Hyou and Vihang I'm still thinking about. IF YOU MAKE IT YOU JOIN THE CHINESE TEAM Cute
wait, isn't my team the Chinese team????
(Jun. 12, 2011  2:18 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: wait, isn't my team the Chinese team????

The Chinese team'll have to be big.....>.>

And I really had a lot of requests after not being on for a while.
More results: COMING SOON
Hyou......... You may sit down you are safe,
Inzuma....... Well.... kinda obvious YOU are safe
Vihang......... I am sorry but I didn't like yours

These are the results.
The next chapter will come soon
Okay. someone post a FEMALE character request please. It's all part of the story and I can assure that person a spot in the story if it seems to fit what I'm looking for.
Name: Hykori Irokyh
BeyGrinark Virgo WA130WD (Balnce Type)(Right Spin)
Bey Description:FaceGrinark BG with light blue designs
Clear Wheel:Black With Blue decals (stickers)
Metal WheelConfusedilver Dark Wheel
Spin Track: A Light Blue
Preformance TipConfusedame light blue
Special Move: Dark Spiral Trinity: The Bey strikes the opponets bey into the air twice before jumping up and getting a stadium out.
Character Description: Hykori is an outcast due to her past. She is very artistic but sad and no one accepts her. She is a very talented blader but no one knows it.
Please describe her a bit more. not the bey, her.
shes an outcast because her father was a serial killer who was exacuted using the electric chair. she now lives with her mom on the edge of poverty. her only friend is her bey Dark virgo. she also belongs to a secret bey cult but thats another story
I love it. I'll change her personality a bit in the story. ESPECIALLY the 1 friend part.
Chapter 8: "The beautiful outcast": All of the team looked up, alarmed when a voice came out if nowhere saying "Attention bladers and beyblade fans! We have made a surprise match! This has no effect on the tournament since this person challenging is from Tennessee USA and has challenged the USA team." Brian was saying "I'll fight. I want some practice." Brian went up to the stadium and saw a girl on the other side with nobody cheering for her, nobody at all. She was giving her bey s pep talk and Brian just stared at her. She was beautiful to Brian, but a match is a match. "This match is Brian and Hykori! Brian has Earth LeoneH145WD against Hykori's Dark VirgoWA130WD." Everyone yelled "3,2,1, GOOOOO SHOOT!!!!" Dark Virgo went straight to the middle of the stadium and stayed there, looking almost frozen. Brian yelled, "ATTACK LEONE!" and Leone, sitting at he edge, went into a barrage of attacks. To everyone's surprise, leone went flying upwards and almost got a stadium out. Brian called leone and a purple lion appeared. Virgo's bitbeast came out as a ballet dancer, all though it was completely a grayish black. Hykori suddenly said, "Virgo, Dark Spiral Trinity." Leone was knocked in the air and Brian was desperately yelling "SPECIAL MOVE, WILD JUNGLE LION EARTH SMASH!!!!!" Leone's bitbeast flew in the air and dropped on the floor of the stadium. Virgo and Leone were both being knocked out. The stadium was destroyed and it was a tie. Hykori picked up Virgo and left without a word. END OF CHAAAPTER!!!! Post what you think.