The Legend (Just remove this thread)

ok
Hey, can anyone check out my story Elliot, Ethan, and the Nationals? I won't make a new chapter until I find out that someone posted something on it or looked at it. Thanks.
By the way, the guy Atlas is going to be a good guy, okay?
Chapter 3

A boy named Jeremy was beyblading. When he lost, he said "I'll never get better at beyblading". "Yes you can," said a voice. "wha? Who are you?" Then, a seventeen year old in a black shirt stepped up. "Atlas. What is your name?" he said. Jeremy replied saying "Jeremy. now back to the subject. How can you help me win?". "Come with me," Atlas said and walked away. Jeremy followed. He took Jeremy to a mountain. they went to the peak, which was full of training equipment for beyblading. Jeremy was there for six months practicing and practicing until he felt he could use his bey for real. He knew his thermal pegasus was not strong enough, so he looked for one. he looked at thermal pegasus and saw it was changing into something else when he saw it stopped changing, he saw that the bey was Flame PegasusMH135WD. (the MH stands for metal helium, which makes the bey float) "Perfect!" he said, and went to tell Atlas. Back to the story, Brian was being leaded by the kid (named Akio) into a patio. he saw a few other people there. "this is X" Said Akio, pointing to one guy, "and that is Max," pointing to another. "and that one is Yamoshy," Pointing to a boy who was practicing beyblade. "we think you are good enough to go to the world championship of beyblade"
(Feb. 10, 2011  3:15 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: Chapter 3

A boy named Jeremy was beyblading. When he lost, he said "I'll never get better at beyblading". "Yes you can," said a voice. "wha? Who are you?" Then, a seventeen year old in a black shirt stepped up. "Atlas. What is your name?" he said. Jeremy replied saying "Jeremy. now back to the subject. How can you help me win?". "Come with me," Atlas said and walked away. Jeremy followed. He took Jeremy to a mountain. they went to the peak, which was full of training equipment for beyblading. Jeremy was there for six months practicing and practicing until he felt he could use his bey for real. He knew his thermal pegasus was not strong enough, so he looked for one. he looked at thermal pegasus and saw it was changing into something else when he saw it stopped changing, he saw that the bey was Flame PegasusMH135WD. (the MH stands for metal helium, which makes the bey float) "Perfect!" he said, and went to tell Atlas. Back to the story, Brian was being leaded by the kid (named Akio) into a patio. he saw a few other people there. "this is X" Said Akio, pointing to one guy, "and that is Max," pointing to another. "and that one is Yamoshy," Pointing to a boy who was practicing beyblade. "we think you are good enough to go to the world championship of beyblade"
Hey that's awesome! You revised my part! Except now that Tshabalala only has Jetpack Helium, maybe can you make him have Jetpack Eletronic Helium. The electronic part makes it create a force field of electricity when another bey tries to attack from below and hits the spin track. It is called Electronic Force Spintrack. It can do this while flying,too, but it can only be used 5 times. It is made out of ceramic.
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:14 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote:

Hey that's awesome! You revised my part! Except now that Tshabalala only has Jetpack Helium, maybe can you make him have Jetpack Eletronic Helium. The electronic part makes it create a force field of electricity when another bey tries to attack from below and hits the spin track. It is called Electronic Force Spintrack. It can do this while flying,too, but it can only be used 5 times. It is made out of ceramic.
Awesome! I wondered if you would like it! And do you mean the Jeremy guy have Electronic force spin track, or Tshabalala?
im so happy you used my guy your the best and make sure he is very out going.

P.S. Im talking about yamoshy
(Feb. 05, 2011  3:23 PM)storm dranzer Wrote: Rock wolf is accepted, but do you mind if he is a coach?

Thats fine
(Feb. 10, 2011  10:28 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2011  9:14 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote:

Awesome! I wondered if you would like it! And do you mean the Jeremy guy have Electronic force spin track, or Tshabalala?

No i mean Tshabalala.
Done. I will do the next chapter sometime over the weekend
Check out my new story the Survivor. I need some character requests!
Today I had a sick day, so I might post more than one chapter today.
Chapter 4

Jeremy found Atlas practicing at the highest point of the mountain. He showed Atlas and asked him how it evolved. "Because you put love and compassion in it and never gave up. My bey, Evil Pegasus, evolved from a bey called Dark Pegasus.", was Atlas's reply. He went on saying "If you put even more love and compassion into beyblading, it could evolve again." So Jeremy trained even harder, put more love and compassin ino beyblade, and his performance tip changed from WD, MWD (metal wide defence). Atlas then told him his bey had evolved for the last time and he could not make it evolve any more. Jeremy was disappointed, but he accepted it was good enough and went back to practicing. Meanwhile, Brian, Akio, X, Max, and Yamoshy were heading towards their new coach's house. They saw it was pretty big, so they had high hopes. As they were going up the steps, another blader came out from beneath the trees and asked hem what they were doing. They explained and he asked to be part of the team. His name was Tshabalala and his bey was Ariel EmuEF145GB. Everyone agreed, and they walked to the door, Yamoshy running. They went into the house, and were so surprised they almost fainted. There in front of them, stood the Rock. "I thought there was only supposed to be 4 people, not 5. Well, it does not matter.", he said. The legendary blader the Rock, was actually pretty and gave them breaks during their 4 hour training. Soon, it would be time for their first match against Iran, so they practiced even harder until the day of the match. Brian was going first against Lamina and her bey Earth Gemios90RF. Yamoshy demanded to go second with Evil GemiosEA145DA to go against Ramana with his Dark Fireblaze90HF. When Brian went to the stadium, he was pale with being so nervous. 3,2,1, GO SHOOOT!!! End of Chapter!! I hope it was long enough!
Cool, the chapters are longer now! Nice chapter! Wait, but is the Rock Dwayne Johnson?
No. It was like Joe Joenior or something.
thnx for putting my character in and it is awesome that he is legendary
umm...Brian Lee huh?... sounds kinda like my actual name and most of the character requests i post in another story.. such a coincidence how that happened huh
I guess. sorry guys, I know I have not posted so many chapters, and there probably will not be many anymore. Unhappy
Chapter 5

As Leone went into the center, Gemios was circling it. Brian was so nervous he almost forgot where he was. Then, Gemios started to attack. Luckily, Brian had the tip WD, so Leone did not budge. Brian shouted "Attack, Leone!" Since Gemios did not have much defence, and Leone hit from above, it did a lot of damage. Lamina yelled, "Speacial move! Gemios Twin strike!" The attack did so much damage it sent Leone flying. Suddenly, Brian shouted "Leone Roaring Quake!" The battle was over. Brian had won with his new speacial move. In a surprise move, Jeremy and Atlas joined the Japanese team. They knew they could win it, but would have to overcome some challenges. Little did they know that they would have to overcome Brian in the Semi-finals if they kept winning. End of Chapter! Sorry it was not long.
Cool, but what team is Brian? I mean his nationality! Great story!
(Feb. 17, 2011  9:23 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: Cool, but what team is Brian? I mean his nationality! Great story!

U.S.A.
(Feb. 17, 2011  10:00 PM)storm dranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  9:23 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: Cool, but what team is Brian? I mean his nationality! Great story!

U.S.A.

I got kinda confused
(Feb. 17, 2011  1:12 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: Chapter 5

As Leone went into the center, Gemios was circling it. Brian was so nervous he almost forgot where he was. Then, Gemios started to attack. Luckily, Brian had the tip WD, so Leone did not budge. Brian shouted "Attack, Leone!" Since Gemios did not have much defence, and Leone hit from above, it did a lot of damage. Lamina yelled, "Speacial move! Gemios Twin strike!" The attack did so much damage it sent Leone flying. Suddenly, Brian shouted "Leone Roaring Quake!" The battle was over. Brian had won with his new speacial move. In a surprise move, Jeremy and Atlas joined the Japanese team. They knew they could win it, but would have to overcome some challenges. Little did they know that they would have to overcome Brian in the Semi-finals if they kept winning. End of Chapter! Sorry it was not long.

Pure awesomeness! keep up the amazing work!!!!!!!!!!
Your Friend,
Masamune Unicorn
Chapter 6

Yamoshy went right up to the stadium and got his launcher at the ready. Ramana came up more slowly. The two yelled "3,2,1, GOOO SHOOOT!" They both circled the stadium and went head on. Yamoshy had the advantage because his spin track and P.T. were made for attack and stamina. But Ramana would not give up. He kept on attacking and attacking. Eventually Yamoshy got bored and used his special move, Gemios Twin Strike. He won and they would be moving on to the next country, Sweden.
Meanwhile, Jeremy and Atlas had just defeated Turkey easily. Their next opponents would be Iraq. They wanted to be the best in the world, so they practiced as hard as ever. Weight lifting, practice ripping, sprinting, and many more things. They said they would be the best in the world, 5 people or 2 people. They could not wait to see more beybattles.
Are we the only people posting on this?