The Legend (Just remove this thread)

(Feb. 21, 2011  6:12 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: Are we the only people posting on this?

Yep. Sadly, my ranking went down to 4 stars Unhappy
Well, maybe you should start a new story. My stories all have no posters now- The Survivor and Elliot, Ethan, and the Nationals. I think i'm going to start a new one.
Yu: I hate when people stop posting! This is so stinky!
Me: I agree
cool story!
but i get confused
(Feb. 22, 2011  7:17 AM)Burning Serpent Wrote: cool story!
but i get confused

About what?
Hey, somebody started posting again!
nice story keep writing, characther request pls

Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85-110 RHF/RS
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
BeyBlade description:
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode as thick shurikens, and upper mode as a kunai
Ninja: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kunai
MSBSCH85-110: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with a external shell resembling a shuriken, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85. The Shuriken Blades are made of metal
RHF/RS: HF/S with the tips made of rubber
character bio: wears Black all the time, helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him
super attack:
“Silent death,” Silent Ninja disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken
“100 Slices of The Ninjas’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane and flies up in the air to smash the opponent’s bey into 5 pieces.
BeyBlade color: all black
age 12
about in which team brian is U.S.A or Japan?
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:27 AM)Burning Serpent Wrote: about in which team brian is U.S.A or Japan?
I already asked the same question. Answered in posts 45-47
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:27 AM)Burning Serpent Wrote: about in which team brian is U.S.A or Japan?

U.S.A. I had not planned that out until the tournament started.
O, Thanks!
Guys, be honest, who wants me to continue writing on this story.
ME
Thanks, but that is only one opinion.
keep writing
there should be hell beafowl its blader should be cald koi
(Feb. 27, 2011  3:34 PM)genoscutu Wrote: there should be hell beafowl its blader should be cald koi

Okay, I guess.
(Feb. 26, 2011  3:11 AM)storm dranzer Wrote: Guys, be honest, who wants me to continue writing on this story.
ME!
Okay, sorry the chapters are short. Chapter 7

Finally, the day came. The Iraq beybladers looked pretty strong, so they kept their guard. Tshabalala would be going up first against Radiko and psychic leoneC145SF and Yamoshy would go up against Mafida and Disaster PegasusH200HWD. The first time Tshabalala was beyblading would be that time. The battle was not tense, and Tshabalala easily took the win. The team just realized that Arial Emu's face bolt was golden and were shocked. Yamoshy also won his battle. USA would be facing India in the quarter finals and could not wait. Atlas had just won against Norway even more easily than Tshabalala had with Radiko. Japan's next opponent would be China, but they did not care. They thought they would win easily. Let's hope they're right. End of chapter!! I will give you a hint of who is on China. "Bwa ha ha ha ha!" To me it is simple.
Sorry about the chapters not coming. I am playing Pokemon Black a lot, and I do not have much time on my hands.
Hey, everyone! I am going to need character requests for the Chinese team! Please come through.
EDIT: Sorry about triple posting!
Name:Chin -Young Wong
Bey: Grand Virgo C145DS
Appearance:Blue hair, tan skin, brown eyes. Leather jacket, Jersey shirt with a Virgo symbol on it. Black jeans and burette. Three pockets on his pants to hold launcher parts and two others on his jacket. One holds his launcher and another holds his bey.
Launcher: Chin-Young has a complicated launcher. Since he used to be a pro field hockey player, it reflects to that. First he builds the launcher and sets it on the
ground. Next he drops a puck and hots it with his stick. The puck will go into the mouth and launch the bey. Chin-Young never misses the shot.
Bio: He has always been the team's leader,until the Chinese Board of Beyblade turned him down. Ever since then he has not been a very good blader and is very quiet. He is secretly from South Korea, but switched for an unknown reason. He was born in a poor village until his talent was discovered.
Special Moves: Call of the Wind: Makes the opponent confused and will most likely lose control of his bey. Graceful Pounce: Jumps on top of opponents bey. Because it is left spinning, it will lose spin.
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:13 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: Name:Chin -Young Wong
Bey: Grand Virgo C145DS
Appearance:Blue hair, tan skin, brown eyes. Leather jacket, Jersey shirt with a Virgo symbol on it. Black jeans and burette. Three pockets on his pants to hold launcher parts and two others on his jacket. One holds his launcher and another holds his bey.
Launcher: Chin-Young has a complicated launcher. Since he used to be a pro field hockey player, it reflects to that. First he builds the launcher and sets it on the
ground. Next he drops a puck and hots it with his stick. The puck will go into the mouth and launch the bey. Chin-Young never misses the shot.
Bio: He has always been the team's leader, because of his natural talent. He was born in a poor village until his talent was discovered.
Special Moves: Call of the Wind: Makes the opponent confused and will most likely lose control of his bey. Graceful Pounce: Jumps on top of opponents bey. Because it is left spinning, it will lose spin.
Great! But for what I'm planning, he can't exactly be the team leader. Is that okay?
Name:Merko-Lo Hisiowha
Bey:Fusion Horolo 140 FD (Flat Defense)
Type: Balance
Bey Description: Fusion fusion (hehe get it) wheel looks like gravity but every plastic wheel can fit on.
horolo plastic wheel looks like a fusion of horogium and pegasus.
the bey can fly upside down above the stadium.
Cool! I thank everyone for their characters. The next chapter will be tomorrow or thursday.