The Last of Us (accepting character requests!)

Poll: Is this a good story?

Yeah! I want to see more!
50.00%
Eh, it's OK I guess...
30.00%
NO, You guys suck!
20.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
Lovin it.
And I didn't get the JabberJaw ref
I didn't figure anyone would Tongue_out, there was this really old cartoon called JabberJaw and "Me and my friends get no respect!" is the first line in their theme song.
Chapter 6

I liked it. I cant wait for the battle with the Virgo blader!

O and BTW are you adding the other characters to the OP?
(Jan. 07, 2014  2:22 AM)Jake Hagane Wrote: I liked it. I cant wait for the battle with the Virgo blader!

O and BTW are you adding the other characters to the OP?
done Smile.
Chapter 7
I liked the chapter 7! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME.

Actually, not too much suspense but I just wanna know what'll happen next.
My Character is: Brigham, the son of the legendary blader Chris
Bey: Phantom Roy B:D
Special Attack/Move: A, A Left, A Right, A Up, A down, Smash left, smash right, smash up, smash down, Flare Blade, Double-edge Dance, Counter, Blazer, and one more later.

Description: Roy's Energy ring is a circle, with four swords on it, 2 different pairs. (I will try and post a pic, and one of Brigham.) Brigham's personality is a mystery to everyone on the team, and he is also a blader that has a fiery spirit. Through all his special moves, he always comes up with a different combo that he uses to easily juggle opponents, knocking them out of the stadium after several attacks. His usage of new combos every battle makes him very hard to predict.[Image: brigsbeybladefull.jpg?noCache=1389053682][Image: prbd.jpg?noCache=1389053788]
The next chap!
I liked it, just needs a tiny bit of grammar fix, and length.

This chapter looks like it was a bit rushed, but that definitely wont ruin the story, keep going DK and Onyx!
(Jan. 15, 2014  11:27 PM)Jake Hagane Wrote: I liked it, just needs a tiny bit of grammar fix, and length.

This chapter looks like it was a bit rushed, but that definitely wont ruin the story, keep going DK and Onyx!

It was kinda rushed. There might be a new co-writer to help pick up our slack.
I only saw one error and fixed it, is there anything else? If you point it out I'll try my best to fix it Smile
I'll look for more and PM them to you, is that good?

EDIT: Saw some text spacing issues, should fix that. Example:

"Hey James!" Jake called.
"Hey Jake!" James exclaimed.

You should space in between all dialogue, you did that before yes, but I noticed the dialogue errors in this chapter.
Got chap 9 done