The Last King- A beyblade story (Accepting character requests.)

(Aug. 07, 2013  4:25 AM)Ifrit Wrote: EDIT:
name:Kobe K. Ulinzi
beyblade: basalt "xuan wu"(dark green orso) bd145r2f
special move: turtle distortion,normal ver.: instead of just going in circles it ticks in the middle of the stadium.
bio:a pretty energetic guy who smiles and taunts most of the time but can get iritated quickly
face: genbull
normal bey
clear wheel:N/A or dark green
fusion wheel: nothing special
track and bottom: black and dark green

ty
i will keep this in my subscribes thanks for writing its pretty good
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:36 AM)Ifrit Wrote: i will keep this in my subscribes thanks for writing its pretty good

Ty, I try my best.Tongue_out_wink Thanks for reading it. I've never done a story before so I'm nervous it will turn out bad. One of the reasons I'm not including things that might offend people in real life besides the fact offending people is wrong, it that could ruin my whole story, and everyone will hate it and hate me :l
all i can say is try not to rush most starting writers try to introduce alot of concepts and characters to fast,this is a story not a film and it needs to be well paced. so make sure to include multiple sentences of dialogue and description to help balance out the action

if you master pacing you will be a great writer
Name:Ace yamakiro
beyConfusedoaring phoenix
attribute:fire and wind
special moves:Wind crushing wing,Soaring combustion
Screcrt move:Blazing twin wing burage
bio: Ace is a average boy with a twist he loves to image daydream take walks but that changes at night he changes to an brave ace at blading that will burn his opponent if they mess with him or his friends
Bey design:
metal wheel first layer of 4d Wings on two sides
main metal:Red flames in coated on the metal
clear wheel red flame wings
spintrack:T125 but its red
Tip:CS blue
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:57 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Name:Ace yamakiro
bio: Ace is a average boy with a twist he loves to image daydream take walks but that changes at night he changes to an brave ace at blading that will burn his opponent if they mess with him or his friends
Bey design:
That was a great request. I will add you. Our characters will find the rest of team Flame universe tommorow when I finish chapter 4. I am going to go to sleep for now though, so it'll have to wait till tommorow

I'm going to sleep. I will reply to any thing posted here tommorow. Read the unfinished chapter 4 while you wait.
(Aug. 07, 2013  5:11 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
appearance:grey misty hair with red in the back Blue jacket red shirt blue pants black combat boots with a sky soaring blue eyes but flaming hot bey spirit
faceboltConfusedoaring red phoenix with blue background
Bey design:
That was a great request. I will add you. Our characters will find the rest of team Flame universe tommorow when I finish chapter 4. I am going to go to sleep for now though, so it'll have to wait till tommorow

I'm going to sleep. I will reply to any thing posted here tommorow. Read the unfinished chapter 4 while you wait.

ok thanks your so awesome. And nite bro I can't wait
(Aug. 07, 2013  5:14 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  5:11 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
faceboltConfusedoaring red phoenix with blue background
Bey design:

ok thanks your so awesome. And nite bro I can't wait

Night and ty. Secretly, I based this story off of my actual bey blade career- for example Twisted Leon BGrin is my actual partner beyblade. Tommorow I will have to edit my story before adding more things to it but I will get to you. Thanks for all of the positive comments Grin It really inspires me to write more.
Not a secret anymore.
(Aug. 07, 2013  5:24 AM)Sorablader Wrote: Not a secret anymore.

true but Its for the story no one knows in the story bro.
I can work on the story now. Go an add you in Kai
NameConfusedhonen Drago
Beyblade:Claw Drago AD145LRF
Element:Fire (and speed)
Bio: Shonen is sister of Ace, she's quiet and shy so she likes to cover her face with a black pullover. She's nice and likes to battle fairly. In battles she loves to keep on attacking her opponents bey. But when people mess with her and be mean to her, she launches Drago at them and the bey scratches them up as if they were in a cat fight.
Drago's Special Moves: Lightning Claw, Flaming Surge. Ultimate Moves: Volcano Claw, Volcano Surge
Special things about Shonen: She's a fire bender and a ninja!Joyful_2
Chapter 4 done
(Aug. 07, 2013  11:52 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Awesome I wonder who is gonna win

Me too Tongue_out, I'm writing the story but I don't even know who is going to win to tell the truth. I sort of decide that as I write :l or just let my keyboard paint the picture for me.

(Aug. 07, 2013  3:43 AM)Ifrit Wrote: special move: turtle distortion, zero ver.: bey speeds up and circles around the edge causing gravity to to distort and makes all light beys lose traction to be hit later. normal ver.: instead of just going in coircles it ticks in the middle of the stadium.

The zero g version. I swear I have heard it before <_< ( Chapter 2 ), but hey that makes me think, can we turn the zero-g version into your actual special move? Because I like that move being just like my grand exlaivion. It is rival potential.
Name: RagerBlade
Beyblade: Duo Cygnus SA165WD
Element: Fire
Special Move: Blazing Solar Tornado (Stamina Mode), Final Inferno Attack (Attack Mode), Mode Change (Both), Speed Blaze Attack (Both)
Bio: Normal Kid who plays beyblade. He is here to help.
Bey Description: It is Stamina, but it is feirce in attack mode.

Special Moves Description
Blazing Solar Tornado (A tornado)
Final Inferno Attack (When the bey is getting weak it uses all its stamina to have a fierce attack)
Mode Change (Changes between Attack and Stamina Mode)
Speed Blaze Attack (A series of Barrage attacks, but the bey seems invisible)
Because of the other chapters being so short, I am going to be working on chapter 5 for a while. And Rager, you can count on your beyblade being in the story for sure. I don't want to add many spoilers, so i wont say which team, but it will be on a team that is rivaled against ours.
so the european team members are supposed to be the antagonists.
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:34 PM)Ifrit Wrote: so the european team members are supposed to be the antagonists.

Idk what that word means but I assume it means bad guys. The team itself isn't bad at all, it's mostly just because they have a messed up leader :l Don't worry though, that problem will be settled.
yeah thats what it means you should look up writing terms just to sound more pro. annd it can add pacing to a story to use some long words
I just noticed, all of the other beys on my team have fire atributes, then mine is souley based on water and ice :l How is that gonna work rofl
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:32 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: I just noticed, all of the other beys on my team have fire atributes, then mine is souley based on water and ice :l How is that gonna work rofl

Your character's unique!Joyful_2 he's the leader and has different type of elementGrin
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:40 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:32 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: I just noticed, all of the other beys on my team have fire atributes, then mine is souley based on water and ice :l How is that gonna work rofl

Your character's unique!Joyful_2 he's the leader and has different type of elementGrin

Yeah he is isn't he Tongue_out I love that water thing. I don't know why, but I just don't like fire :l It's just not for me. Yes ik it's weird to say that with the signature I have but still :I
(Aug. 07, 2013  6:51 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I'm wind and fire

Yeah. Still part fire though :I

I am uploading 1 eight of chapter 5 for starters so you guys can read what is going on in the story :l