The Hockey thread of CBC dying with this finals match up

(Apr. 25, 2010  11:38 PM)To Wrote: Dead desert dogs aren't so dead.

DJ - Fab!

They need to play like that every night. Such a good game.
Vancouver wins the series! haha luuuuuuuuuuu!

2nd round of the playoffs are my favourite, the real games begin soon!
Canadiens to lose 3-1 on Wednesday. I feel it in mah bones.

I've felt it since they were down 3-1, and even now I think they're still going to win the series. Game six was stunning for the Caps, you could tell by the way Boudreau spoke after the game. If Halak can play even close to as good as he did last game, I think that, and Montreals confidence will be enough to put them through.

OHL Finals start tonight. I was hoping to go to game five, but I realized today I was busy on that night (if I had known this I would have bought tickets to game one or two), so now I can only hope they will go to game six. In which case, I'll take the bus down to Windsor with some friends and the other Colts fans. Grin
Good news for Bruins fans, Savard was cleared for the second round.

I hope the Colts win, I played with Alex Hutchings when he was on the Eagles (midget AAA). Great player, tampa bay got a steal with that pick.
Oh man, I wonder if Montreal will be able to survive the playoffs this year?
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbsssss

Excellent game by both Halak, and also Hal Gill; one of the best I have ever seen him play. I had such a good time watching it with my friends haha
(Apr. 29, 2010  5:21 AM)Kei Wrote: Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbsssss

Excellent game by both Halak, and also Hal Gill; one of the best I have ever seen him play. I had such a good time watching it with my friends haha

Ridiculous. 1st time ever an 8 seed came back from 3-1 to win the series against a 1 seed. Now I'm never going to hear the end of this from all my habs friends and how Halak is the second Roy...

I'm not concerned though, Halak will suck this round and then habs fans will run him out of the countryTongue_out

Sharks and Red Wings will be a good series, defs watching that tonight.
I remember when peeps were saying Price was the new Roy. Then I remember two weeks later headlines on the papers reading "The Price is Wrong".
Here comes the waterworks.
Good game between Vancouver and Hawks today. Bad bounce for the canucks on the SH goal! To your flyers are in a bit of trouble, I'm hoping they pull through though.

I really hope pittsburgh wins this series, I can't stand this montreal miracle run...
(May. 04, 2010  5:06 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: I really hope pittsburgh wins this series, I can't stand this montreal miracle run...

I would really rather the Penguins NOT make it to the Cup Finals again for another year.
(May. 04, 2010  6:29 AM)Kei Wrote: I would really rather the Penguins NOT make it to the Cup Finals again for another year.

haha true, but as a leafs fan, the habs must ALWAYS loseTongue_out. To their credit however, they deserve every bit of it. They really have been playing well.
GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(May. 04, 2010  1:12 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, they're going to Philadelphia, that's for sure.
definetly! Did they win last night I didnt watch the hole game?
The Bruins won 3-2 in regulation last night.

HA HA HA very funny. teer down your cheek THATS A GOOD ONE!
Well, that's all she wrote. I won't be popping in here very often from this point onwards. May's salty showers, bring next seasons flowers, Boston was lucky they faced a team that had considerable injuries, Don't lose to the Pens etc.
I was hoping philly would win.
I just got back from watching the vancouver and chicago game, and byfluglien was on fire! man was he was hard to shut down. A few questionable calls by the refs, but chicago came to play tonight. Tomorrow is gunna be sick, pens and habs!
DID YOU KNOW GAGNE IS FRENCH FOR WINNER?

Gagne is still French for winner, and the goal tending curse continues.

The Habs could defeat the Pengus. I approve.

(May. 11, 2010  7:28 AM)To Wrote: Gagne is still French for winner, and the goal tending curse continues.

The Habs could defeat the Pengus. I approve.

Haha, the flyers live to see another day. I'm rooting for philly, but I say Boston in 7.

Damn those habs, they just won't go away.
(May. 11, 2010  7:28 AM)To Wrote: Gagne is still French for winner
Actually, "gagnant" would be French for "winner". "Gagné" means "won".
(May. 11, 2010  1:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 11, 2010  7:28 AM)To Wrote: Gagne is still French for winner
Actually, "gagnant" would be French for "winner". "Gagné" means "won".

Yay for the Ontario education system!

Well, ok, Gagne definitly won something. lol