[The Hamptons, USA] Rockin' it in the Hamptons?

Hey, guys! If you can't remember me, I'll smack you upside the head with my purse.

Anyhow, I wanna host a tournament in my area. I'm approximately 2 hours from NYC. Obviously, no one wants to travel that far. It's desolate here, I know. Just beaches. I have my own house. Two bedrooms with a big living room/kitchen area. I'll house ya. Make it a Beyblading vacation? I'm interesting in seeing who's interested. I'll feed you, too, but I'll have to charge an entry fee because of the housing/food/prizes. If I run out of space, I'll send you to a friend's house.
Sooo gimme some ideas? It'll be sometime early summer, late spring.
That sounds quite cool actually. Shame I don't live anywhere near there. I believe there are a lot of NYC members though so you should be able to arrange something eventually. Smile
(Feb. 04, 2009  7:25 PM)Rocky Wrote: That sounds quite cool actually. Shame I don't live anywhere near there. I believe there are a lot of NYC members though so you should be able to arrange something eventually. Smile
Really, it's just a few phone calls. Problem is, I don't know who is still blading and who isn't. I told squid boy I'm dragging his lazy butt to my house regardless of any organized tournament.
Lol. Who's squid boy?
JimmytheSquid or Calamaritastesbad. He was one of the moderators at OtC.
Ah okay. I never went on OtC so I wouldn't know. :3
Probably better off. Too much drama.

Good times, good times...
http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
Theres a lots of people in the area. Try pming them?
(Feb. 04, 2009  9:40 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/usermap.php
Therea lots of people in the area. Try pming them?
Hey, thanks. Didn't even know about that feature.
(Feb. 04, 2009  7:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote: JimmytheSquid or Calamaritastesbad. He was one of the moderators at OtC.

I can't ever get him to return my calls or anything
(Feb. 04, 2009  10:52 PM)Anubis Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2009  7:39 PM)Deikailo Wrote: JimmytheSquid or Calamaritastesbad. He was one of the moderators at OtC.

I can't ever get him to return my calls or anything
I'll see if I can't get him to come to Central Park.
Yeah but he is keyblader007 so basicly if you get him
no HMS (Unfair)
no MFB (Unfair)
and you have to do what he says and his mates have to come XD
(Feb. 05, 2009  11:15 AM)Giga Wrote: Yeah but he is keyblader007 so basicly if you get him
no HMS (Unfair)
no MFB (Unfair)

Can I use my Black Dranzer
You have black dranzer o-0 . Runs screaming from the awsome power Anubis holds. His bit beast will come out and you will destroy all the other blades, now you woudn't want that now would you?

(JK btw guys)
(Feb. 05, 2009  11:15 AM)Giga Wrote: Yeah but he is keyblader007 so basicly if you get him
no HMS (Unfair)
no MFB (Unfair)

I was searching through the forum one day and came across a thread he made about buying random boosters. Re told me some time ago that he had everything beyblade. Im starting to doubt that though.....

I should ask him if he has an EG vs. HMS set.. xD
Even if does, he can't play for chocolate. Seriously. Or make combo's
When talking once, he told me "I could break that carp" when referring to a combo including a griffolyn attack ring. Which has a terribly low chance of breaking.

Hes still a decent guy...
How do you know him? Also Griffolyn AR is illegal as is the rest of the blade
The hamptons are deep. I would go if theres a good amount of people there.
Sounds fun. It would be sweet to do this in the summer and hit up the beaches haha. Do you have any idea how far you live from north jersey?
(Feb. 06, 2009  5:42 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Sounds fun. It would be sweet to do this in the summer and hit up the beaches haha. Do you have any idea how far you live from north jersey?
If you can take a bus into Port Authority, you'd take a train using the LIRR from Penn.

Penn to my town is 2.5 hours. Do the addition. Remember, I'd be housing you for a few days. If there's a lot of people, I might have preliminaries in NYC to see who'd "qualify" to come. I can possibly hold eight people in my house (it'd be a tight fit) unless I convince one of my 'rents to take a vacation and I pay them for use of their house. Then I could hold like, twenty people.

I'm thinkin' along the lines of elimination. Every day we hold a few battles and send one or two people home as the tournament progresses if I get too many people. lol incentive to win, much?

There'd be a running for HMS, MFB, and Plastic. I also have my coworker's place. He might store some of you bafoons there.

Maz, come and Imma be really happy. Grin
The Hamptons are sooooooo close for me. Less than an hours drive.
(Feb. 15, 2009  3:56 PM)AlphaOmega Wrote: The Hamptons are sooooooo close for me. Less than an hours drive.
Hot damn! Fo reelz? Where are you?