The Fun Has arrived!!! :P

Hello Fellow WBO Members. I am new to this site and would love to learn all about it. If any of you can give a brief description/tutorial about this place it will be much appreciated. Tongue_out :3

Now about me:
1. I am a teenage dude who loves beyblading since it first came out when i was little
2. My sign is cancer, which is why I have Gasher.
3. My favorite beys are Earth Aquila/Eagle and Cyber Pegasus
4. I mainly Want to know about any US tournaments. (hopefully in the CA area)
5. I did and always will love beyblading! LET IT RIP!!!-GO SHOOT!!! Tongue_out
Hello and welcome to the WBO !
You can find tournaments in the US by going to WBO Organised Play.
And have a great time ! ^^
(Nov. 08, 2010  7:07 AM)CcalN Wrote: Hello Fellow WBO Members. I am new to this site and would love to learn all about it. If any of you can give a brief description/tutorial about this place it will be much appreciated. Tongue_out :3

Now about me:
1. I am a teenage dude who loves beyblading since it first came out when i was little
2. My sign is cancer, which is why I have Gasher.
3. My favorite beys are Earth Aquila/Eagle and Cyber Pegasus
4. I mainly Want to know about any US tournaments. (hopefully in the CA area)
5. I did and always will love beyblading! LET IT RIP!!!-GO SHOOT!!! Tongue_out

false.
(Nov. 08, 2010  7:14 AM)blah Wrote: Hello and welcome to the WBO !
You can find tournaments in the US by going to WBO Organised Play.
And have a great time ! ^^

thanks
So this place is a place where members ask questions, share discoveries, test combos, and more.
Also don't post non-beyblade related things in Threads like "Beyblade Random Thoughts" or "Rage Longinus Testing and Discussion" as DeceasedCrab will get very mad.
Have fun here!
btw do you play Burst?
That's not why DeceasedCrab is going to get very mad. He's going to get very mad when someone necroposts an intro thread from 11 years ago, to jokingly reference how they no longer actually care about Beyblade.

I'm starting to think posts in certain subforums (Introduce Yourself) should be auto-locked after a year.

Jinbee Close this silliness.