The Fresh Princes of Beyl-Air

Iiiiiiiin West Shinjuku, born and raised
With my Beyblades is how I spent most of my days
Spinnin' out, relaxin' and beatin' dem fools while shootin' some Beyblades outside da school
When a guy on a scooter, he was up to no good, started bein' a douche in our neighbourhood
He lost one little match and he flipped his vent, we said "Hey Ichida you're banned from all Beywiki events"

We heard of a panel and when we got near, the runner was otaku and had lice in her hair
If anything I'd say this tactic was new, so I shouted over the crowd "TAMER BRAD, IS THAT YOU?"

We stood over 'em all -- only 7 or 8 -- and Brad yelled to the crowd "BEYWIKI FOREVER!"
Looked at our forums and they were all there, talkin' bout whether HMS was fair!

a bey brad and spinster collaboration

ps. this is all based on actual events
We'll be accepting our Grammy shortly.
I recognize most of the things you rhymed about, great job
fresh prince of beler is jokes your remake is funny to nice one beybrad!!!!!!!!
That is awsome
I think I'm facepalming more because of the reality of these events.
OMG, thats awesome. I want an explaination of all the things its based on, lol, besides Ichida.
Wow, I wasn't even there and I found it funny. XD Plus all the rhymes and syllables are perfect. Smile
Well, obviously Ichida was a little jerk who was so obese he got sciatica and had to drive around in a scooter.

There was a Beyblade anime panel that we went to. The girl was a total weaboo and yet had no idea what she was talking about. I kept having to correct her and it didn't seem anyone there knew anything about Beyblade. Anyway, while she was talking, Spinster, sitting on the other side of the room, shouted "TAMER BRAD, IS THAT YOU!?" and shot up out of his site. Someone there working at the con was ready to call security. I shot up out of my seat and we ran into the aisle in between the chairs. Everyone looked really worried. Spinster and I pulled out our HMS grips and shot Beyblades onto the floor, shouting "IKEEEEEEEEEEEE!" My Beyblade stopped spinning first and I collapsed on the ground. We left shortly after, but I ran back in and screamed "BEYWIKI.COM FOREVER!!"
Haha, I remember you talking about that. Thanks for explaining, though, cuz I had no idea who otaku was b4.
(Jan. 29, 2009  8:52 PM)Evan Wrote: Hahaha I'm begging you two to record this

This, please do this lol.
This.

It'd be the best thing ever.

Agreed, haha.
Ya I'd Love to hear it 2... If your actually gonna plan to I'm excited and I can't wait! Tongue_out XD

dude totally...this thing just made my day!!!!!!

HAHAHA i love fresh prince of bel-air
(Jan. 30, 2009  12:42 AM)G Wrote: needs to go on the beybladechannel

HAHAHAHAA TOTALLY!!! xDDD
(Jan. 29, 2009  9:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, obviously Ichida was a little jerk who was so obese he got sciatica and had to drive around in a scooter.

There was a Beyblade anime panel that we went to. The girl was a total weaboo and yet had no idea what she was talking about. I kept having to correct her and it didn't seem anyone there knew anything about Beyblade. Anyway, while she was talking, Spinster, sitting on the other side of the room, shouted "TAMER BRAD, IS THAT YOU!?" and shot up out of his site. Someone there working at the con was ready to call security. I shot up out of my seat and we ran into the aisle in between the chairs. Everyone looked really worried. Spinster and I pulled out our HMS grips and shot Beyblades onto the floor, shouting "IKEEEEEEEEEEEE!" My Beyblade stopped spinning first and I collapsed on the ground. We left shortly after, but I ran back in and screamed "BEYWIKI.COM FOREVER!!"

Now that is grade 'A' marketing!
LOL, I find this extremely hilarious even though I wasn't there, I would have loved to be there though, probably would've been funnier if I had gotten to actually witness this.
I agree with everyone! This needs to be recorded!