Jul

The Direction Chooses You! Make Way for Same Spin!

Bellevue, Washington
Surrey Downs Park
11177 SE 4th St
  Meet at the shelter/picnic area
12:30 PM on 07/17/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey Everyone!

I’m hosting my very first tournament here in Washington State! I’ve heard from many people the complaints of SOOOOOOOO many opposite spin match ups taking a long time. As a result, I took the liberty of this experimental format!

Each round, the bladers will be told what spin direction their beyblade has to be. Whether it’s Left or Right!
Not only will this make for more interesting interactions for same spin stamina on different drivers(drift, you know I’m talking to you😵‍💫), but attack type users will also get their chance to shine with more bursts and knockouts!

Attackers, get ready! Stamina users beware!

Format:Burst
Participant Cap: 18
Judges:

Head Judge: Plot Armor
Stadium 1: Zektor(co-host)
Stadium 2: Diamond Blader
Stadium 3: TBA
Stadium 4?

Prizes:
Thanks to Four-Gaming for agreeing to sponsor this event! It means a lot to me and everyone else participating!

1st: $30 Four-Gaming Gift Card
2nd: $20 Four-Gaming Gift Card
3rd: $10 Four-Gaming Gift Card
4th: $5 Four Gaming Gift Card

A 20% discount code will also be raffled out after the preliminary session is over!

Got check out their website at: https://four-gaming.com/

Tournament Details:

The tournament will be held at Bellevue’s Surrey Downs Park. I will arrive early to secure the location, but should that not go as planned, I will have mats ready to go for the location to change to Bellevue’s Downtown Park. I will update you on this page should it happen.
That said, this will be the first tournament I will run so do please be patient with me as I’ll do what I can to get everything done as smoothly as possible. 
Check ins will begin at 11:30 and will go to 12:10 so I can set up the bracket for the tournament. If you will be late, please let me know through a private message on the WBO site and I’ll put you in the bracket(though if too late, you may receive automatic losses for that specific round).

If you want to, feel free to bring your own chairs(I can’t guarantee we’ll all fit under the shelter at once😅)
Also, I would recommend bringing your own water. Tomorrow doesn’t seem to be very sunny to the forecast, but it’s important to stay hydrated!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
(Jul. 05, 2022  2:33 AM)henwooja1 Wrote: This event has been approved.

Thanks a lot for your help henwooja1!(for dealing with the bugs and my constant messages of panic😅).
Sadly I don't think I'm going to catch this Tournament but I wish I could, this looks so interesting and fun. I wish you luck with your Tournament, Plot Armor. Hopefully, I'll also see you at the Tag Team Tournament later this month.
Oh well that's a fun idea. Good luck to you!
Kind of wondering how you intend to handle finals matches, the same way?
(Jul. 05, 2022  4:21 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Oh well that's a fun idea. Good luck to you!
Kind of wondering how you intend to handle finals matches, the same way?

Still deciding between same way or letting each player choose their spin direction for a deck.
In top4 can there be repeating parts or does the rule still stands
looks fun i wish i could make it
(Jul. 05, 2022  9:46 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote: In top4 can there be repeating parts or does the rule still stands

Plan is to not have any repeat parts.
(Jul. 06, 2022  3:07 AM)Plot Armor Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2022  9:46 PM)Diamond Blader Wrote: In top4 can there be repeating parts or does the rule still stands

Plan is to not have any repeat parts.
Okeee
(Jul. 06, 2022  3:21 AM)Diamond Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2022  3:07 AM)Plot Armor Wrote: Plan is to not have any repeat parts.
Okeee

So in top8 its the same as usual right?
on my way should be there around 11-11:30
Have fun at the Event! I hope all of you have a Good Time, sorry I couldn't make it. Unhappy This sounds really interesting, good luck hosting, Plot Armor!
Yea have fun I can't go either so somebody film it so I can watch lol
(Jul. 17, 2022  6:12 PM)Zektor Wrote: on my way should be there around 11-11:30

Maybe 11:30 for me to
Here is the event spreadsheet for all of you to see! Winning Combinations list should be posted soon!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
This matches for event have now been processed.