The Dark World And The Bright Future

I have never writen a story that people have liked much,so this story might suck.
but i will still write and post chapters every week (if i miss a week i will make up for it in the next week).
I know that I missed a few chapters but I can't make up for it now due to startesting

here is chapters 1-11, hope you like it! Stupid

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10
Chapter 11
DON'T EVER MAKE CHARACTER REQUESTS! It just ruins the story.
EeeI will post the first chapter at the end of the week, most weeks i will post chapters in the middle of the week.Eee
(Feb. 21, 2012  4:12 AM)PhantomOverlord Wrote: DON'T EVER MAKE CHARACTER REQUESTS! It just ruins the story.

really,well, thx for the tip.Stupid
Good luck on this one!

Need me to help as an editor before you publish it?

I will start writing the first chapter,if there is any thing you want to tell me about the story or anything do it soon

(Feb. 21, 2012  6:10 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Good luck on this one!

Need me to help as an editor before you publish it?

Eeewow,sure. im really happy that your helping.Eee

Eee I don't think that I will be taking in charecter requests. My editor is JCx06, If anybody was wondering, also, I think that the first chapter will be posted at the regular time (the middle of the week) because this is going faster and easier Eee
Here is chapter 1 and it might be a little short but chapter 2 will be longer. I hope you like it! Eee

Chapter 1
The Dark World all started this morning. I had just woke up, and was getting dressed for school. I wasn't popular at school, I guess you can say I was a nobody. The only people that knew me, were strong bladers, bladers from tournaments that I have entered and won. I know that might sound a little mean or selfish, but, I really have won every tournament I entered. Anyways, I got Bullied alot, and today, I had enough. As I was leaving out the front door, I quickly grabed my beyblade, Dark Wolf, and ran out the door. I didn't have a bike or a scooter, and my mom and dad leave way before I go to school, so I run to school. Everybody calls me bey, but my real name is Lei. My only real friend is Imadori, I met him in a tournament, he got seconed place, with Rock Aquirio. He is very nice, and always sticks up for me, but that doesn't work all the time, for example, today. When I got to school, the bell rang, time for me to get to class. My first class was math. All I did there was solve math questions for half an hour. Next was science, we made a few chemical reactions, one that I thought was useful was, making the chemical reaction hit and melt metal. Then it was lunch time. Thats when everything went wrong.
sorry about not posting the second ch. my laptop broke and I had to get it fixed and it took a whole week,sorry
Nice story!
(Mar. 03, 2012  3:34 PM)THE DRAGOON Wrote: Nice story!

thanks, chapter 2 will be out today or tommorrow

this is chapter 2 hope you like it, also I am going to try to get chapter 3 posted tommorrow or the day after, and I couldn't get this chapter edited, sorry, I just couldn't get it to my editer in enough time.

Chapter 2
As I was walking to my desk to get my lunch, I saw my friend, Imadori. He looked happy to see me as I was happy to see him. We were eating lunch together, as always, then some bullies, or popular kids, came. They were being so weird around me, like saying, "hey Lei, did you see the game last night?" and stuff like that. It was really anoying,so Imadori finaly said "bug off creeps." They got really mad and said, "why dont you bug off loser?" and then Imadori was like "shut up you jerks you guys are creeping my friend out!" this little talk became a fight, they were kicking and punching. The thing that I felt bad about was it was 3 to 1, my friend Imadori had no chance. Just when I was about to step in to help Imadori, more of the popular kids showed up and just started fighting me. I coulden't beleive that no one was going to help me or Imadori, we were getting beat up pretty badly. Then,something amazing happend, something that I can't explain! Imadori won! I don't know how did it, but I was just happy for him. But I had no time to celebrate, I had to win just like Imadori. Of course I didn't. Imadori had to butt in when I got knocked out. When I woke up in the nurses office Imadori was in my face and yelled "KO!" When I remembered what happend I ran, I ran strait to my classroom. I ran as fast as possible, I had just got a load of energy and I knew what I was going to use it on.
by the way chapter 3 is being edited so don't worry it should be posted some time this week Smile
I suggest you post all the chapters in your first post instead. It will be easier for members to read.
(Mar. 08, 2012  6:55 AM)MAB Wrote: I suggest you post all the chapters in your first post instead. It will be easier for members to read.

ok thx, and my editor is not replying to me im going to post chapter three up, but there might be some mistakes in it.
chapter 11 is out, please look at the top to see chapters 1-11, thanks Eee
im sorry i haven't been writing for a while but i have a reason, its just i have been studying for startesting and i have been running from plase to place i just havent had enough time thats all. sadly i probobly wont be able to make up for it immiditly but sooner or later i will.
Make the chapters longer. A chapter is not a paragraph! Remember that! Smile
Also, put the chapters in spoilers ; its easier for readers to navigate throught the different sections!
put the chapters in spoilers
like so
[ spoiler ]
Insert text here
[ /spoiler ]
don't put the spaces.

ninja'd by yukio
(May. 06, 2012  4:29 AM)Yukio Wrote: Make the chapters longer. A chapter is not a paragraph! Remember that! Smile
Also, put the chapters in spoilers ; its easier for readers to navigate throught the different sections!

I had this chapter thing bother me for a while, sooner or later I am going to put some chapters together to make a full Chapter Eee thx for the help
(May. 06, 2012  4:31 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: put the chapters in spoilers
like so
[ spoiler ]
Insert text here
[ /spoiler ]
don't put the spaces.

ninja'd by yukio

thx for the info, I have been wondering how to do that, I will do it soon Eee