The Conduit (xbox graphics on wii)

(Oct. 08, 2008  10:54 AM)pegasis Wrote: check these out guyz

http://gamesblog.ugo.com/index.php/games...n_preview/

http://www.gamecyte.com/interview-high-v...he-conduit

http://www.gamecyte.com/hands-on-the-conduit

[Image: screenshot_066_thumb.jpg]

you've got to be carp kidding me, xbox360 graphics? that doesn't even match the graphics of the original xbox..
i didnt say that,the sites are saying that,and they know more than u so wut they say is true!
and the game still have a whole year to get better and better..
(Oct. 08, 2008  1:24 PM)pegasis Wrote: i didnt say that,the sites are saying that,and they know more than u so wut they say is true!
and the game still have a whole year to get better and better..

sure, whatever you say
[Image: the-conduit-1.jpg]
have fun with your gamecube with motion controls
I am having so much fun with my motion controls,go play with your ps1 controller
(Oct. 08, 2008  5:10 PM)pegasis Wrote: I am having so much fun with my motion controls,go play with your ps1 controller
lol. you know why sony haven't changed the main design of the ps controller? because it actually works nicely, unlike the wii mote. two of the biggest wii titles are being played with a gamecube controllers LOL (mario kart and brawl)
(Oct. 08, 2008  5:10 PM)pegasis Wrote: I am having so much fun with my motion controls,go play with your ps1 controller

My PS1 controller didn't even have analog sticks, or rumble. My DS3 has that and more.
(Oct. 08, 2008  8:37 PM)To Wrote:

My PS1 controller didn't even have analog sticks, or rumble. My DS3 has that and more.
lol,looks like your dreaming about the nintendo ds lol,(DS3) and by the way ps3 doesnt have rumble lol

and sk ,smash doesnt support motion sencing so playing with the wiimote or GC controller is the same,but people are used to GC controller so they use it,and mario kart! try to play online and you will notice that every one is playing with the wiimote and the wheel,its more fun to play racing games with the wiimote than with the analog stick
Then that must be something else then that shakes when I'm playing with my PS3 with the DualShock 3.
yes the new dualshock rumbles but the sixaxis doesnt
(Oct. 08, 2008  9:13 PM)pegasis Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  8:37 PM)To Wrote:

lol,looks like your dreaming about the nintendo ds lol,(DS3) and by the way ps3 doesnt have rumble lol

and sk ,smash doesnt support motion sencing so playing with the wiimote or GC controller is the same,but people are used to GC controller so they use it,and mario kart! try to play online and you will notice that every one is playing with the wiimote and the wheel,its more fun to play racing games with the wiimote than with the analog stick

lol yup, the gamecube's AAA title didn't support what makes the system so "revolutionary" in the first place
(Oct. 08, 2008  8:05 PM)SK Wrote: lol. you know why sony haven't changed the main design of the ps controller? because it actually works nicely, unlike the wii mote.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but you're being somewhat ignorant. The Wii Remote+Nunchuk combination works very effectively for many games. Including those shooter games I mentioned earlier, along with No More Heroes, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart (I actually prefer the Wii Remote controls), Madden, Kororinpa, among others. And with Wii Motion Plus being released next year (yes, it should have been included from the start, but there is nothing we can do at this point), developers should be able to come up with even more ideas.
Red Steel and Call Of Duty 3 left a very sour taste in the mouths of the gaming communities, it'll probably never be washed out.
(Oct. 09, 2008  1:25 AM)To Wrote: Red Steel and Call Of Duty 3 left a very sour taste in the mouths of the gaming communities, it'll probably never be washed out.

Let us remember that both of those were launch games for the Wii. The games I've listed came way after either of those, and are vastly improved in every way.
Wow, that AI looks bad.
(Oct. 08, 2008  11:23 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2008  8:05 PM)SK Wrote: lol. you know why sony haven't changed the main design of the ps controller? because it actually works nicely, unlike the wii mote.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but you're being somewhat ignorant. The Wii Remote+Nunchuk combination works very effectively for many games. Including those shooter games I mentioned earlier, along with No More Heroes, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart (I actually prefer the Wii Remote controls), Madden, Kororinpa, among others. And with Wii Motion Plus being released next year (yes, it should have been included from the start, but there is nothing we can do at this point), developers should be able to come up with even more ideas.
i'm not ignorant, i've given the wii enough chances, and all it did was suck
ask anyone else who's not a nintendo fanboy and they'll agree, i know lots of people irl who seriously regret buying wii (myself included, even though it was a present lol)
(Oct. 09, 2008  8:41 PM)SK Wrote: i'm not ignorant, i've given the wii enough chances, and all it did was suck
ask anyone else who's not a nintendo fanboy and they'll agree, i know lots of people irl who seriously regret buying wii (myself included, even though it was a present lol)

So you really think ALL instances where the Wii Remote+Nunchuk have been used suck? That is okay if you think that, but there are a lot of people would disagree. I realize there are a lot of people who regret buying it, but I fail to see why. There is plenty of great games coming out for it in the near future (in my opinion, obviously).

EDIT: To, when I watched a gameplay demo of The Conduit a little while ago, I seem to recall the HVS representative stating that they were playing on a lower difficulty so that it would be easier to show off the game. This may be the case for the video that was linked to.
(Oct. 09, 2008  9:04 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2008  8:41 PM)SK Wrote: i'm not ignorant, i've given the wii enough chances, and all it did was suck

So you really think ALL instances where the Wii Remote+Nunchuk have been used suck? That is okay if you think that, but there are a lot of people would disagree. I realize there are a lot of people who regret buying it, but I fail to see why. There is plenty of great games coming out for it in the near future (in my opinion, obviously).

Yes I do.
WTF, i posted this easrlier today but now it's gone..?
anyway i'll just repost

here are wii's specs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii#Technic...ifications

there is no way a average 360 game can run on 729mhz and 88mb memory

if you wanna compare, 360 has 3.2GHZ (or 3200mhz) and 512mb memory
ya your right! the graphics wont be as good as 360 but it will be close to it.
anyway this game looks great and am really excited for it,its like the wiis halo!
(Oct. 10, 2008  5:01 PM)pegasis Wrote: ya your right! the graphics wont be as good as 360 but it will be close to it.

LMFAO
Posted this a few pages ago, but it is still relevant:

(Sep. 27, 2008  12:25 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't think the graphics will be anywhere near 360 quality. However, I am happy that High Voltage is putting the effort into this game, that many other developers would not.
(Oct. 10, 2008  5:01 PM)pegasis Wrote: ya your right! the graphics wont be as good as 360 but it will be close to it.
anyway this game looks great and am really excited for it,its like the wiis halo!
i'm not even going to bother anymore
(Oct. 10, 2008  11:58 PM)SK Wrote:
i'm not even going to bother anymore

He's a robot lol