The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!}

FINALLY!
After litterally 3 hours of this I finally got three KO's in a row, in the correct stadium outs. God, I never realised how bad I am with attack types until now Confused But I have to thank the challenges, I know how to use attack types properly now. 3 hours of training really paid off. Well, I did get three KO's at about the 1.5 hour mark, but as I was celebrating I reaised my camera could only film 0.5 hours of film at one time, so the last hour was for nothing. That is when I decided to take a break, and throw my stadium at the wall in an epic rage-quit.

Beys Used:
-Offensive: BeatLynxR145R2F
-Target: BurnScorpioDF145BS

Video will be up soon.
hahah definitely not wasted time Wink
(Oct. 28, 2011  12:17 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: hahah definitely not wasted time Wink
Totally.

Anyway, here is the vid. Unedited and uncut, and yes I am retarded at the end because I finally got three in a row and I kinda though the camera had stopped recording again XD

Read the discription on the video for notes and details on the test and how it was performed.

EDIT: Skip to around 2:10 for the actually sucessful shots. Stop at 3:00 to avoid the sheer horror at a 14 year old boy acting like a 3 year old.
the ending was fun hahah =P
anyway, I appreciate the effort you put in this.
Still guys, I'm noticing how grip reduces accuracy, did anyone else noticed this?
(Oct. 28, 2011  4:42 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: the ending was fun hahah =P
anyway, I appreciate the effort you put in this.
Still guys, I'm noticing how grip reduces accuracy, did anyone else noticed this?

On the contrary , Grip actually improves accuracy for me..
it's kindda strange, i trained with grip, and still, i can't be as accurate as the pure string launcher.
I don't use the grip I have (I simply don't like it) and have real issues with string launchers so I use a straight up LL2. I'm also not really fond of the movement of rubber tips but that's just me.
Here is my upload for the 2nd trial..My gravity perseus version cannot be uploaded for some reason.. This video will show you why i actually prefer grip.. I didn't have my grip with me at the point of recording..

If this isn't accepted , Please tell me , I'll do another video.

EDIT: Alright , video removed. Will do a new one.
can't exactly accept for 2 reasons: the self kos and... did you dclare the exits? o.o
Ok, my camera's out of batteries and TBH I'm fed up of not being able to repeat what I've done twice now.
You won't be getting another challenge #2 video from me.
i see =(
Yay finally finished! Here is my entry to the second challenge. I probably should have use a heavier metal wheel with less recoil so that the kos weren't so fast.....

edit: I just re-watched the video and released my launches were VERY bad. Imo
Ok! Nice job =)
Alright , my 2nd try at this. Hopefully , this will be accepted.

I had to spend 2 hours to do this trial because i can't accurately KO the target bey out of the declared exits.. Which explains why i went mad at the ending.

Anyway , the 3 Declared-Exit-KO in a row did happened.

Pardon the background noise.

VariAres R145RF vs Killer Giraffe 145WD

It's just not as impressive when you choose the same exit three times.
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: It's just not as impressive when you choose the same exit three times.

Aww c'mon now. It's already difficult as it is. Anyway, I might try this challenge myself.... Maybe Smile
I know that but that doesn't mean it doesn't look like a cop out. I could have done either 2 or S (right or front) every time without much trouble but I opted to make things more interesting. I don't have a video to show for it but I have two that came very close.
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:39 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I know that but that doesn't mean it doesn't look like a cop out. I could have done either 2 or S (right or front) every time without much trouble but I opted to make things more interesting. I don't have a video to show for it but I have two that came very close.

2 or S , which means you declared 2 exits? o.o

I declared only 1 exit before i launched during this trial.
No, I'm saying I could have done 2, 2, 2 or s, s, s with significantly less trouble than the 2, s, 4 or 2, 4, s that I chose to do instead. 4, 4, 4 is harder for some reason.
(Oct. 29, 2011  7:44 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: No, I'm saying I could have done 2, 2, 2 or s, s, s with significantly less trouble than the 2, s, 4 or 2, 4, s that I chose to do instead. 4, 4, 4 is harder for some reason.

Hmm. I don't understand what is the 2 , S and 4 that you are talking about..
I'm with low speed connection till tuesday, so i'll go on watchingvideos tuesday,sorry.

I can tell you that when showing some accuracy, 3 same exits can impress quite a bit =)
I'm with low speed connection till tuesday, so i'll go on watchingvideos tuesday,sorry.

I can tell you that when showing some accuracy, 3 same exits can impress quite a bit =)
(Oct. 29, 2011  8:00 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Hmm. I don't understand what is the 2 , S and 4 that you are talking about..

Clockwise from the far right, the exits on my magnestadium are marked 2, s and 4. That's all.

yea boi Cool

By the way, when I compete in Trials, I'll give them names based on the challenge. Hope you don't mind. Smile
No problem! Just wait 1 or 2 days and I'll be back home with a decent connection, sorry to make you guys wait.
After approximately 45 minutes of failure, and 30 failed attempts, I bring you... MF Beat Lynx R145RF vs Thunder Libra DF145BS!