The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!}

Dang, that 45 minutes was worth it to control an RF. I'm impressed Grin
(Oct. 31, 2011  6:12 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: After approximately 45 minutes of failure, and 30 failed attempts, I bring you... MF Beat Lynx R145RF vs Thunder Libra DF145BS!

(video)

My video was done on my 1st attempt! XD No retakes or anything. Cool
Beat that. lol
This sounds interesting... I'll give it a try Grin
I'm gonna get started on MF-H Blitz Unicorno CH120R2F vs Midnight Gemios 100S Tongue_out
Let's hope I can do it! I'll edit the post whenever I upload the video Grin
EDIT: I obviously mean RF, lol...
EDIT 2: Now, I must get it on camera... I'll have to do this another day.... darn Trick or Treaters XD
(Oct. 31, 2011  10:38 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: darn Trick or Treaters XD

they ruined three videos i was making (not for tcd, anyway)
ok, tomorrow i'll check new vids from you guys.
meow, rendezvous, iBeyblader, Kaiba Hiwatari videos: Accepted!
Yeah! Shall wait for the third trial. Smile
i have to make the video for the 1st and 2nd,a nd think a third trial, oh wow.
i'm lacking ideas and that's terrible X(
Here is an idea:

Spot Launching.

Background:
We all know that beys with Metal Flat will move around the stadium (stalling or flower pattern). The trick is to spot launch your bey (equipped with Metal Flat) so that it's stationary at 1 exact spot. The bey will remain static there and not move at all until contacts are made or decreased to low rpm.

This launch technique has great advantages for stamina / defense users who face attackers. It sometimes can avoid contacts until the attacker runs out of stamina to produce a KO.

The term 'Spot launching' is just a name I give to one of my launches. It's probably a widely known knowledge already, but so far, I've only come across 1 other beyblader who's able to do this.

This technique is doable with MF, WB, WD, D, DS and other common stamina and defensive bottoms. Although, MF is the most difficult to do.

The challenge:
Spot launch your bey equipped with MF behind a stadium wall, just outside the tornado ridge for a minimum of 5 seconds stationary time.

The conditions:
  • Any MW + any CW + any track + Metal Flat
  • Call the wall first before the launch, then spot-launch the bey just behind it, outside of the tornado ridge.
  • The bey should remain stationary there for a minimum of 5 seconds or so, before it starts coming down to the center.
  • Spot launching in the center is NOT acceptable, since it's not really spot launching.

Hints:
Powerful launches with high RPM is needed. The trick is how you move your fingers with the beylauncher handle at the end of the pull, just before the bey is released.

What do you think Yamislayer?
(Nov. 03, 2011  5:25 AM)Uwik Wrote: Here is an idea:

Spot Launching.

Background:
We all know that beys with Metal Flat will move around the stadium (stalling or flower pattern). The trick is to spot launch your bey (equipped with Metal Flat) so that it's stationary at 1 exact spot. The bey will remain static there and not move at all until contacts are made or decreased to low rpm.

This launch technique has great advantages for stamina / defense users who face attackers. It sometimes can avoid contacts until the attacker runs out of stamina to produce a KO.

The term 'Spot launching' is just a name I give to one of my launches. It's probably a widely known knowledge already, but so far, I've only come across 1 other beyblader who's able to do this.

This technique is doable with MF, WB, WD, D, DS and other common stamina and defensive bottoms. Although, MF is the most difficult to do.

The challenge:
Spot launch your bey equipped with MF behind a stadium wall, just outside the tornado ridge for a minimum of 5 seconds stationary time.

The conditions:
  • Any MW + any CW + any track + Metal Flat
  • Call the wall first before the launch, then spot-launch the bey just behind it, outside of the tornado ridge.
  • The bey should remain stationary there for a minimum of 5 seconds or so, before it starts coming down to the center.
  • Spot launching in the center is NOT acceptable, since it's not really spot launching.

Hints:
Powerful launches with high RPM is needed. The trick is how you move your fingers with the beylauncher handle at the end of the pull, just before the bey is released.

What do you think Yamislayer?

Wow.. I always do this when using a MF based combo..
Uwik Funny thing is when I first got MF I kept doing that , now I can't get that technique right anymore Tired

I really like this thread seems like heaps of fun too bad I don't have time to do this , maybe i'll have an attempt or too later down the road.
This is not a bad idea, thee only problems which comes to my mind is that it is part specific, and I wanted to create more accessible challenges, mmh i'll take notes anyway, maybe i'll put this as a later challenge.
Well the last one was equally part specific, it just required a more common part.
yeah, but you know, rf is kinda everywhere. anyway, i'll put this challenge on, but I didn't want it to be the 3rd trial, so yeah gotta think! (or th!nk, lol)
I know, I was just saying that, even though everyone has the part, RF was still very specific.
Only just read through this, thought I'd give the tasks ago as it seems like fun!

Task One

I only just managed to beat it with this combo, haha.

Task Two

This task was a lot of fun/frustrating (lol) I wanted to make sure I used all the exits and I must of changed combos several times before I managed to do it haha.
I think you were supposed to OS basalt with MB, not D...

EDIT: NVM, I was wrong.
This is great! I may be uploading some of these tasks!!
I've never had this much fun beyblading before!
the second one really got on my nerves haha XD
but yeah lets see how it goes!

TRIAL 1

AND

TRIAL 2

I hope you guys enjoyed!
thank you yamislayer for this fun challenge.
I had an idea:
Stamina test:
Using only parts that are not in Tier 1 of the current MFB Tiers List, you must OS either Phantom Aquario BD145/TH170EDS or Scythe Aquario BD145/TH170EDS

That applies to attack, defense and stamina
(Nov. 09, 2011  9:45 PM)Bleik Wrote: I had an idea:
Stamina test:
Using only parts that are not in Tier 1 of the current MFB Tiers List, you must OS either Phantom Aquario BD145/TH170EDS or Scythe Aquario BD145/TH170EDS

That applies to attack, defense and stamina

TBH its not as complex as the others
I would love to join one of the trials but I only have a Cyber Pegasus 105F and a Burn Fireblaze 135MS Unhappy
Burn Pegasus 105F shouldn't perform too badly but I guess it doesn't meet any current trial criteria.
Parts that would make it better are SF and either Pegasis (galaxy version) or Libra.
I have right know them costumizated, like this:

Cyber Fireblaze 135MS
and I have Burn Pegasus 105F

No beyblade can target the Spin Track and the Perfomance Tip of Burn Pegasus 105F.
I think Flame __ 85__ might manage it. Just.
Burn is an amazing wheel though and seems to work well in semi-aggressive low track combos. Burn Libra 100 SF even takes down Basalt Horogium and Flame Byxis reasonably often but it still can't beat the combined horror of Basalt 230.
I'm a bit sick so i had quite a hard time speaking another language, don't blame me for that =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqilJlY6L1Y