The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!}

I'm off today lol. I'm currently uploading the retake sorry for any confusion.
I like the sound of this challenge! And they said I was a fool for ordering Pre-HWS beys before the latest releases Smug Who's laughing now?
i like the way this thread is goin'.

i'm very sick atm but i'm slowly downloading your vids.

Note that after the "time up" you're allowed to complete the challenge, but obviously your video won't be put in the collection of users' solutions
(Oct. 25, 2011  12:35 AM)Arctic Wrote: I'm off today lol. I'm currently uploading the retake sorry for any confusion.

Haha , looks like the exact same way of KOing that i did. ^__^
Hey, I just realised I don't actually have a normal Metal Face, only Metal Face Custom Ver. Would I be able to use a MF-L/MF-M for this? Or even a MF-H if I feel I can do it?
Ohh..only if I had the parts the idea is great but I hope I'll be able to participate in future challenges
You are allowed MF-M/L/H but Yamislayer will look at the vid and if he feels that the MF-M/L/H made a difference in the outcome, you are in bad luck, but otherwise its ok.
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:57 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: You are allowed MF-M/L/H but Yamislayer will look at the vid and if he feels that the MF-M/L/H made a difference in the outcome, you are in bad luck, but otherwise its ok.
Thanks for the clarification, I managed to dig up my old and broken Metal Face. The bottom of the screw is broken off after some rather violent attack v attack battles. I used that but it exploded a few times when vs my Pegasus145WF, so I decided to try OS it for the sake of my beyblades. I am using Libra145D.

Sorry for the low quality, my camera automatically saves files as .mov, but being a mainly Windows user I need to convert it to .avi to edit it and upload it. I am yet to find a decent converter for .mov to .avi, so LQ it is! Tired

Song: Rain - By ???
(Oct. 25, 2011  12:19 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  10:57 AM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: You are allowed MF-M/L/H but Yamislayer will look at the vid and if he feels that the MF-M/L/H made a difference in the outcome, you are in bad luck, but otherwise its ok.
Thanks for the clarification, I managed to dig up my old and broken Metal Face. The bottom of the screw is broken off after some rather violent attack v attack battles. I used that but it exploded a few times when vs my Pegasus145WF, so I decided to try OS it for the sake of my beyblades. I am using Libra145D.

Sorry for the low quality, my camera automatically saves files as .mov, but being a mainly Windows user I need to convert it to .avi to edit it and upload it. I am yet to find a decent converter for .mov to .avi, so LQ it is! Tired

Song: Rain - By ???

I was about to upload that exact same combo. I guess i don't need to do it now.
I think you still need to upload the video of you achieving the challenge, you can't just see mine and then say that you did the same thing. You need to prove it by uploading your own video. At least that is what I have been lead to think...

EDIT: NVM, I failed to read the past few pages where you posted multiple combo's. My bad.
(Oct. 25, 2011  12:53 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I think you still need to upload the video of you achieving the challenge, you can't just see mine and then say that you did the same thing. You need to prove it by uploading your own video. At least that is what I have been lead to think...

Already uploaded a KO win and OS win..
(Oct. 25, 2011  1:29 PM)Rendezvous Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2011  12:53 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I think you still need to upload the video of you achieving the challenge, you can't just see mine and then say that you did the same thing. You need to prove it by uploading your own video. At least that is what I have been lead to think...

Already uploaded a KO win and OS win..
Right, sorry missed them. I thought you were just going to claim you did the same thing with the same combo. My mistake, carry on. That should teach me to read better...

Second trial, to be announced =)
(Oct. 27, 2011  6:15 AM)Yamislayer Wrote: Second trial, to be announced =)
Excellent, I can't wait! Does that mean I have passed the first challenge?
The second trial is already there....
Cool, I like the idea.

Unfortunately I only have a Burn Fireblaze 135MS, this Saturday I will get another beyblade from the Metal Masters series.
Completed the second trial. Will upload vid tomorrow.
I beat the trial (though with a few discrepencies) but my camera slipped so I have to redo it Unhappy.

EDIT: The second attempt: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5J68JYM3
Hey, don't worry idf you didn't complete the first trial yet, you can try the second even without completing the first.

The Hall of Fame will contain users profile an the trials they completed.

I'll be reading the whole thread and make a "Hall of Fame draft" and publish it here, so if I miss someone, they should be able to check if they're in or not.
Just a question before i upload.

Do you mean 2 combo of the same type , just that it has a different tip?

Because what i did was Gravity Perseus BD145CS ( My CS is relatively calm ) vs Gravity Perseus BD145RF.
Your example is fine, but you aren't forced to use the same parts except for the tip.
What you did is absolutely ok anyway =)

@ Dracomageat: Your vid is very nice (i can't really tell what you declared the second time) and it ould have been good, the main problem is that you didn't satisfy one condition: "win 3 times in a row" =(
That's an "S" since the exits are labled 2, 4 and S.
Also, I actually had to win? I didn't realise that bit. I'll try again later.
sorry for not considering it valid =P but yes, you had to win ^^'
So the defense combo can even be Midnight ____ 145RS ?
yep, anything you want, the only thing that matters is that the defense combo isn't moving too much,
you could use sharp bottom series too (s, bs...)