The Combos I Used In My First Tournament

Good day! Can you review the combos I used and let me know what you think of them?

HELP ME! || The Beyblade Combos I Used In My First World Beyblade Organization Tournament

https://youtu.be/7cOsPQ4_zTM

Also, here are the battles I was in for reference on their performance. 

I GOT 12th PLACE!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! || World Beyblade Organization Tournament

https://youtu.be/udaDY5-OFCE
Mike, what are ya doin? This kind of seems like you're linking your beyblade YouTube videos, which should go in a beyblade videos thread. You're also asking for combo help (different thread for that) without listing your combos.

Also, what's unacceptable about 12th place? It was your first tournament, and you did better than 50% of the other participants. You went 3-2, and the two people who defeated you were finalists. You did fine.
Still, just looking at the combos from that video... I feel like there's a bit to improve on.

Savior is aggressive. Volcanic' is terrible at aggression, as it's either way too uncontrollable and low impact when unworn or far better for a balanced Stamina build if it's awakened. Use Xtreme'/Quick' or another good rubber flat driver on that. Valkyrie's core is also not good on offensive combos, so you'd probably be better off with Belial or Ragnaruk.

The Vanish combo is trying hard for same-spin by using Momentum. If you have a higher LAD driver (Xtend+, Bearing, Zone'+Z, Drift) you'd be better off with that over Momentum, since you'll be able to win against more right spin combos. As it is, any good right spin bey wins against this.

Astral is trying to do the same thing as Vanish, with no hope against right spin beys short of maybe a lucky KO. Bahamut is the only thing even holding it together too. The same thing I said about Vanish applies there too, though I might switch it out for something like Dynamite+F anyways to cover more matchups.

This deck is basically a weak Attack type and two left-spin same-spin stamina types, one which can put out a little aggression. Right spin LAD bodies all three combos easily, and it's common to face. You're not gonna get far unless you can cover that.
(Aug. 18, 2021  2:33 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: Good day! Can you review the combos I used and let me know what you think of them?

HELP ME! || The Beyblade Combos I Used In My First World Beyblade Organization Tournament

I GOT 12th PLACE!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!! || World Beyblade Organization Tournament
Hey man you did do great for your first tournament in twelfth. hard competition these days. so i just got one combo but it is a very solid combo that you probably should use or have something very similar to it.
Dynamite Belial +F Giga Drift.
if you know how to launch drift this thing murders people. When Beyblade Premier Summer Games happened (where top bladers from all over the place battled in a tournament) most of top 8 bladers had used that and were using that. The only flaw though is now some people have counters for it so you have to be careful for counters of that. so i suggest switching into other combos you get next tournament to keep people puzzled on what you use
(Aug. 18, 2021  3:25 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Mike, what are ya doin? This kind of seems like you're linking your beyblade YouTube videos, which should go in a beyblade videos thread. You're also asking for combo help (different thread for that) without listing your combos.

Also, what's unacceptable about 12th place? It was your first tournament, and you did better than 50% of the other participants. You went 3-2, and the two people who defeated you were finalists. You did fine.

I'll do some searching for the appropriate threads next time, appreciate it.

12th isn't first lol, but that's just the title of the video for theatrics, nothing serious.

(Aug. 19, 2021  12:02 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Still, just looking at the combos from that video... I feel like there's a bit to improve on.

Savior is aggressive. Volcanic' is terrible at aggression, as it's either way too uncontrollable and low impact when unworn or far better for a balanced Stamina build if it's awakened. Use Xtreme'/Quick' or another good rubber flat driver on that. Valkyrie's core is also not good on offensive combos, so you'd probably be better off with Belial or Ragnaruk.

The Vanish combo is trying hard for same-spin by using Momentum. If you have a higher LAD driver (Xtend+, Bearing, Zone'+Z, Drift) you'd be better off with that over Momentum, since you'll be able to win against more right spin combos. As it is, any good right spin bey wins against this.

Astral is trying to do the same thing as Vanish, with no hope against right spin beys short of maybe a lucky KO. Bahamut is the only thing even holding it together too. The same thing I said about Vanish applies there too, though I might switch it out for something like Dynamite+F anyways to cover more matchups.

This deck is basically a weak Attack type and two left-spin same-spin stamina types, one which can put out a little aggression. Right spin LAD bodies all three combos easily, and it's common to face. You're not gonna get far unless you can cover that.

Noted, I'll see what fancy tweaks I can make for the next tournament. Thank you.

(Aug. 19, 2021  12:26 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  2:33 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote: Good day! Can you review the combos I used and let me know what you think of them?

Hey man you did do great for your first tournament in twelfth. hard competition these days. so i just got one combo but it is a very solid combo that you probably should use or have something very similar to it.
if you know how to launch drift this thing murders people. When Beyblade Premier Summer Games happened (where top bladers from all over the place battled in a tournament) most of top 8 bladers had used that and were using that. The only flaw though is now some people have counters for it so you have to be careful for counters of that. so i suggest switching into other combos you get next tournament to keep people puzzled on what you use

I'm trying to stay away from popular combos and parts, doesn't seem as fun to me. I remember watching a video from WBO of the finals and the two dudes had the exact same deck in the exact same order... no bueno lol. But I'll surely make some tweaks for the next tournament. I feel I could have gone 4-1 if I made a better decision. The kid and I had a lot of fun so that was the real benefit of it.
(Aug. 19, 2021  12:40 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2021  12:26 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Hey man you did do great for your first tournament in twelfth. hard competition these days. so i just got one combo but it is a very solid combo that you probably should use or have something very similar to it.

I'm trying to stay away from popular combos and parts, doesn't seem as fun to me. I remember watching a video from WBO of the finals and the two dudes had the exact same deck in the exact same order... no bueno lol. But I'll surely make some tweaks for the next tournament. I feel I could have gone 4-1 if I made a better decision. The kid and I had a lot of fun so that was the real benefit of it.
makes sense. maybe try putting astral spriggan on a xtend+,bearing, or zone’+z since it’s new i’m not sure if this is popular or not but it could be a possible good combo if you combine it with a giga/over
(Aug. 19, 2021  1:21 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2021  12:40 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:

makes sense. maybe try putting astral spriggan on a xtend+,bearing, or zone’+z since it’s new i’m not sure if this is popular or not but it could be a possible good combo if you combine it with a giga/over

I was thinking bearing, I haven’t unboxed it yet so I didn’t use it last week. I’ll see what I can think up for this weekend.
I watched your video and you did well for your first tournament and if you need any combo suggestions that are wild, just ask me lol
(Aug. 19, 2021  3:34 AM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2021  1:21 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: makes sense. maybe try putting astral spriggan on a xtend+,bearing, or zone’+z since it’s new i’m not sure if this is popular or not but it could be a possible good combo if you combine it with a giga/over

I was thinking bearing, I haven’t unboxed it yet so I didn’t use it last week. I’ll see what I can think up for this weekend.
yes also rage on ev’ got me my first bronze so that’s another good one. though it’s risky out of deck. and make sure your ev’ is awakened if not use another rubber tip driver

nobody really uses it anymore and it was barely used by a few people if i’m correct.