The Chicago Area Thread

(Dec. 07, 2019  3:12 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2019  4:22 AM)Challen Wrote: Hi everyone I’m new and was wondering if anyone in the Chicago/Woodbridge area wants to have a battle

Thank you, DeceasedCrab. And hello Challen! I am the main (and I guess only) organizer for tournaments in the Chicago area. Last summer we held the "Showdown in Chi-Town" and we will be hosting another one this upcoming summer! But keep your eye peeled for a possible event this upcoming spring. Also please let me know if you have any Standard stadiums.

(Nov. 24, 2019  4:01 PM)TheGreatPhoenix Wrote: My son is interested in participating in beyblade tournaments. Please let me know if someone is hosting one soon! Thanks

Hello! We will definitely be holding a tournament this upcoming summer. But keep your eyes peeled for a tournament this spring!

Hi I’m Brotato. I’m 10 I live in Glenview. I’ve been doing Beyblade for a few months now. Please let me now when the next tournament is or if there is any clubs I can join.
Hey all I'm a dad and I just downloaded the guide to organize events. I need to read it, pass a test and make a bunch of posts so I have my work cut out for me if I'm going to make this happen over winter break in a few weeks; but I know we can make it happen. Thanks to Boogie for being the one who got a tournament together already! There is also another Chicago thread I will post this exact piece on, but I know the mods want a single place for each local discussion. Can we consider this an informal vote on which thread to keep?
I have done your voting for you! I renamed one of the threads and made it eat another thread. You're welcome!
(Dec. 09, 2019  2:44 PM)Zegox Wrote: Hey all I'm a dad and I just downloaded the guide to organize events. I need to read it, pass a test and make a bunch of posts so I have my work cut out for me if I'm going to make this happen over winter break in a few weeks; but I know we can make it happen. Thanks to Boogie for being the one who got a tournament together already! There is also another Chicago thread I will post this exact piece on, but I know the mods want a single place for each local discussion. Can we consider this an informal vote on which thread to keep?

Thank you dude! I'm definitely down to help co-host or even host the event if you want. We have four stadiums already so if you get one we'll have five which will be great!

(Dec. 09, 2019  11:39 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I have done your voting for you! I renamed one of the threads and made it eat another thread. You're welcome!

Thank you DC. You've been super helpful with this!
You guys are awesome!

We have I think 4 stadiums? A green kind of eight point star, a grey oval, a wider grey one with rails i think? and there was a blue one but my son "modded" it and added a motor in the center from underneath. One other guy pm'd me and I think even if we can't do a tournament it would be fun to brainstorm ideas and you guys can practice.
(Nov. 03, 2019  9:05 PM)catblader109 Wrote: I want to join but I am in wisconsin

take the train?
(May. 29, 2019  2:36 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Is anyone still there?

Hi I’m here when are u hosting
(Mar. 27, 2019  12:15 AM)Raveenthegreat Wrote: Our sons have fallen hard for beyblades and are looking for folks to play with in the downtown chicago area. Our sons are 6 and 8 and are  very enthusiastic about both metal and burst blades.  The collection they have is pretty big and consists mostly of lots purchased used off of EBAY and new burst blades from target and walgreens.  Please contact us!

Raveen and Rithik

(Mar. 27, 2019  12:15 AM)Raveenthegreat Wrote: Our sons have fallen hard for beyblades and are looking for folks to play with in the downtown chicago area. Our sons are 6 and 8 and are  very enthusiastic about both metal and burst blades.  The collection they have is pretty big and consists mostly of lots purchased used off of EBAY and new burst blades from target and walgreens.  Please contact us!

Raveen and Rithik

I’d love to form a Chicago tournament ! Anyone interested?
(Dec. 07, 2019  3:12 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2019  4:22 AM)Challen Wrote: Hi everyone I’m new and was wondering if anyone in the Chicago/Woodbridge area wants to have a battle

Thank you, DeceasedCrab. And hello Challen! I am the main (and I guess only) organizer for tournaments in the Chicago area. Last summer we held the "Showdown in Chi-Town" and we will be hosting another one this upcoming summer! But keep your eye peeled for a possible event this upcoming spring. Also please let me know if you have any Standard stadiums.

(Nov. 24, 2019  4:01 PM)TheGreatPhoenix Wrote: My son is interested in participating in beyblade tournaments. Please let me know if someone is hosting one soon! Thanks

Hello! We will definitely be holding a tournament this upcoming summer. But keep your eyes peeled for a tournament this spring!

Hello I would like to join this tournament where is this being held?
(Feb. 16, 2020  5:31 PM)MohamedS Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2019  3:12 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Thank you, DeceasedCrab. And hello Challen! I am the main (and I guess only) organizer for tournaments in the Chicago area. Last summer we held the "Showdown in Chi-Town" and we will be hosting another one this upcoming summer! But keep your eye peeled for a possible event this upcoming spring. Also please let me know if you have any Standard stadiums.

hey tbh we may not be able to get an official one up in running but we can hold an unofficial one for me it would have to be somewhere within a semi close location but if people are intrested we can try to get something together
Hello I would like to join this tournament where is this being held?
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:34 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: hey tbh we may not be able to get an official one up in running but we can hold an unofficial one for me it would have to be somewhere within a semi close location but if people are intrested we can try to get something together

You can't set up non-WBO tournaments on WBO, sorry.
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:41 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  3:34 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: hey tbh we may not be able to get an official one up in running but we can hold an unofficial one for me it would have to be somewhere within a semi close location but if people are intrested we can try to get something together

You can't set up non-WBO tournaments on WBO, sorry.
it's fine I totally understand just got wait a bit till a have the quailfications
I’m going to become an organizer soon and we’ve had some very early discussions on the discord about tournament details, although nothing is set in stone as of yet. The date we’re aiming for is sometime around late June or early July and the location would preferably be within half an hour or so from Chicago, the best location I have now is in Evanston near the NU campus. I need people to express an interest though for me to take the Organizer quiz, so if you guys could respond that would be great. If you have any location suggestions or can bring a stadium, please let us know.
I would be done for a tourment all the way no doubt about it
Me about two others would be interested.
I'd definitely be interested, but I'd only be if this happens after Coronavirus passes. I'm not trying to get sick from a tournament.
Yeah I'd more than likely be interested. See if I can't leave with a 2-0 tournament record lol

Raveen and Rithik

Hey Raveenthegreat do they still BEYBLADE in 2020 I would love to battle them but due to COVID-19 it can’t be a lot of us so can we battle during the summer
Kingbeyblade48 Please don’t quote posts that are from last year.
I asked to battle.

Sorry didn't know I was doing something wrong.
(Dec. 14, 2020  4:17 PM)Kingbeyblade48 Wrote: I asked to battle.

Sorry didn't know I was doing something wrong.

Hi I'm from chicago myself and a beyblade battle would sound from but things like covid makes it kinda.
My self and some one else would love to blade with anyone from the Chicago area but due to COVID 19 rules it can only be a few people that can come if you have any further questions please send a private message
(Jan. 10, 2021  6:56 AM)Kingbeyblade48 Wrote: My self and some one else would love to blade with anyone from the Chicago area but due to COVID 19 rules it can only be a few people that can come if you have any further questions please send a private message

My son is 7 and would like to join we are in the Northside of the city.
Hello all,

New here... my 9 year old son is huge bey blade fan and is looking for a community of like minded people to set up matches with. He has primarily Takara Tomy beys (as after a few years of collecting and learning more...he tends to turn his nose up at Hasbro beys). We're in Evanston but willing to drive within an hour. Anyone who can share info about local meetups or live virtual connections, please let me know. Thanks!
hi i live in indiana but im from chicago im there all the time im 22 and a beytuber im down to meet for some battles