The CF vs. GCF Debate

I think he means something like this:
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:56 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Based on that then CF has more stamina. CF and GCF's stamina is the same throughout the battle until the end when precession occurs which is when CF spins longer because it rotates on its rounded edge, whereas GCF is bounced back upright by its spikes causing a final burst of movement.

It is still of course almost 100% incorrect in every way possible - GCF doesn't bounce back up, CF doesn't rotate on its side at the main point where that is relevant (right at the end when the RPM of the beyblade is low enough that it no longer keeps itself upright with only very limited movement of the tip section) and CF's stamina is better because its tip has a smaller surface area (and I'd imagine the smoother rim of the disk would also cause less stamina loss if it touches the stadium at that point), but GCF has better performance late in the battle both because its tip diameter helps keep it upright at lower RPM's (which generally means more efficient spin stealing for various reasons) and because it doesn't topple over as easily (also pretty sure it's usually at a slightly better angle because of the difference in tip width and also partially the rim shape but u no).

FWIW personally I find in Limited in particular it's a lot easier to KO low opponents with CF than with GCF because of the smaller tip diameter meaning a tighter flower pattern before the stalling starts, but then my CF is kinda loose and despite the prongs on F230 being extremely tight, it still comes off occasionally. Not sure if it's relevant to standard given heavier weights and lack of many low track customs this would be useful against but w/e.
Thank you th!nk for trying to make sense of that, glad I hadn't just randomly become illiterate. I guess the next step for this thread would be compiling more Solo Spin times and upright percentages from other members testing, so test away.
(Feb. 20, 2014  2:50 PM)Time Wrote: That post makes absolutely no sense and what of it even formed sentences was wrong.
I'm sorry, I have had a lot on my mind that I guess I wasn't thinking when I posted that. From now on all make sure it doesn't happen again. Thank you th!nk for a "translation".
Hmm very intresting I might try this at a next tournament in MD.