The Bullfighter! MF Earth Virgo GB145 BS

How is that a joke? You put 2 letters in italics...
MF Earth Virgo GB145BS vs. Burn Bull 100WD.

1. BB OS
2. BB OS
3. BB OS
4. BB OS
5. BB OS
6. BB OS
7. BB OS
8. BB OS
9. BB OS
10. BB OS

MF Earth Virgo GB145BS: 0%
There, can we close this now?
Isn't this supposed to be a defensive bey? If so, not surprising? Why not attack test it..
It seemed like a stamina type, so I did Stamina vs. Stamina.
Four of its pieces are defensive so..
Earth can be used for Stamina. Plus, BS is carp for defense, thus I thought it was Stamina.
Earth is usually paired with stamina tracks if it is to be assumed as a stamina bey. (230, 145, 85.)
Also, chances are that this mold 2. ES is probably the best of the S series, excluding CS.
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:14 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: How is that a joke? You put 2 letters in italics...

mf Ray Unicorno 100RF was never toptier, but Ray Unicorno 100RF was
I have never seen BS used for anything but Stamina, and it is used poorly at that. Besides, any attack combo worth it's salt would easily destabilize or KO it.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:15 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Ok, so I was testing , and I found this combo. Check it out!

MF Earth Virgo GB145 BS VS MF Earth Bull C145 WB
Alternating at first shot
TT Attack Stadium
Beylauncher and Launcher grip + suspension

1. EV by OS
2. EV by OS
3. EV by OS
4. EB by OS
5. EV by OS
6. EV by OS
7. EB by OS
8. EV by OS
9. EV by OS
10. EV by OS

Anyways, something I noticed was that Virgo kept on minorly leaning over, it managed to always hang on until the last second, and one. It's not a HUGE custom, but hey, it works! I believe the MF stabilizes it from wobbling, and GB keeps it going. So anyways, what do you people think. Good combo or not?

Get a metal face and do it again.
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:21 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Get a metal face and do it again.

There were metal faces on both customs.
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:26 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  10:21 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Get a metal face and do it again.

There were metal faces on both customs.

Oooohh... Unhappy
Why is this even open still? This is just a stamina combo. It's obvious it will win against a defence combo.
Thank you Ultrablader! That was what I was trying to say in my first point, and the test I did, I was merely showing him BS with an MF doesn't improve the tips balance.
It could but really who cares. The reason this wins is cause it's a stamina combo.