The Bullfighter! MF Earth Virgo GB145 BS

Ok, so I was testing , and I found this combo. Check it out!

MF Earth Virgo GB145 BS VS MF Earth Bull C145 WB
Alternating at first shot
TT Attack Stadium
Beylauncher and Launcher grip + suspension

1. EV by OS
2. EV by OS
3. EV by OS
4. EB by OS
5. EV by OS
6. EV by OS
7. EB by OS
8. EV by OS
9. EV by OS
10. EV by OS

Anyways, something I noticed was that Virgo kept on minorly leaning over, it managed to always hang on until the last second, and one. It's not a HUGE custom, but hey, it works! I believe the MF stabilizes it from wobbling, and GB keeps it going. So anyways, what do you people think. Good combo or not?
this combo "the bullfighter" seems to win through having more stamina (bs has less fiction then wb) i think that might be why

anyways this is quite interesting, if only i had the parts to test...
???? then why not just use WD/D/SD instead? Speechless
Of course Earth virgo's going to win BS is a STAMINA tip while WB is A DEFENSE TIP, and GB145 has more STAMINA than C145. The point of capitalization? STAMINA BEATS DEFENSE.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:29 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: Of course Earth virgo's going to win BS is a STAMINA tip while WB is A DEFENSE TIP, and GB145 has more STAMINA than C145. The point of capitalization? STAMINA BEATS DEFENSE.

slightly but not by much
It's true, but you understand what I'm saying right? Testing a (kinda) stamina vs. a total defense usually has an obvious outcome.
(Jan. 08, 2011  5:42 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote: It's true, but you understand what I'm saying right? Testing a (kinda) stamina vs. a total defense usually has an obvious outcome.

yes i see what you are saying and i already said that (look at the second post)
Either bring more interesting test results, or this topic will be closed.
That post was pointed a little more towards the creator of the thread. Probably should have mentioned that..... Glad we're on the same page though. Here is some BS vs. WB testing.
The MF was placed on BS for the statement "I believe the MF stabilizes it from wobbling"

MFB Attack Stadium

Two light launchers, blades launched in alternation.

MF Flame Bull DF145BS vs. Flame Bull DF145WB
MF Flame bull-4 Flame Bull-6 (WB won because of BS's balance issues every round it won.)

I would do some testing with GB145, but I have yet to find an Earth Virgo near me.

I'm sorry to disprove, but an MF does not improve the balance of BS =/
You changed two of the most important parts... Of course it performed differently.
I really don't understand. Its an uncustomized Earth Virgo with an MF Uncertain
He thought it was interesting but it isn't cause it's just a stamina combo and since stamina beats defence it's not amazing.
I was just pointing out and MF does little to nothing to improve balance with a BS tip, and I don't have an Earth Virgo in my collection right now. The GB was the main reason it beat Bull...
@xxKaiyouya: I just tested again, and replaced GB145 with DF145. Suprisingly, the test results were much better.

MF Earth Virgo GB145 BS VS MF Earth Bull C145 WB
TT attack stadium
Beylauncher with suspension on launcher grip used
Alternating Shots

1. EV by OS
2. EV by OS
3. EV by OS
4. EV by OS
5.EV by OS
6. EV by OS
7. EV by OS
8. EB by OS
9. EV by OS
10. EV by OS

Earth Virgo winrate: 90%

It seemed to always slightly edge out over bull, yet again, only it didn't wobble as much... wonder what that means. And for the person who said something about WD and SD, here are some other results:

Same conditions as before:
MF Earth Virgo DF145 BS VS MF Earth Bull C145WB

1.EV by OS
2. EV by OS
3. EV by OS
4. EB by OS
5. EB by OS
6 EB by OS
7 EV by OS
8. EV by OS
9. EB by OS
10. EB by OS

Virgo winrate: 50%

Not great, but you have a 50% chance of winning if you use it, though.

So anyways, these are the test results I got, and as you can see, GB145 isn't the staple here. Oh well... critique please...
(Jan. 08, 2011  7:44 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: @xxKaiyouya: I just tested again, and replaced GB145 with DF145. Suprisingly, the test results were much better.

You only got 10% for than him when using earth... That's not what I would call much better.

So anyways, these are the test results I got, and as you can see, GB145 isn't the staple here. Oh well... critique please...

How is it not? The results got much worse when you changed JUST the track!
Stamina>Defense... why bother testing at all?
If you have Burn, test against Burn Bull DF145/145SD, or Burn Bull 100WD/SD.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this just an uncustomized Earth Virgo with a MF stuck on it?
I would also like to see this against Burn Bull 145SD, or even Lightning L Drago CH120RF.
It is. I intend on seeing 0-10% against Burn ___100WD.
hi, you should test against top tier attack combo, such as ray__100rf, you should have those parts or if not go to a friends hse with top tier attack and stamina as we need better test results. it seems all youve done is got earth virgo out of the box and added a mf Unhappy
MF Ray Unicorno 100RF is no longer top tier
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:26 PM)sexy child Wrote: hi, you should test against top tier attack combo, such as ray__100rf, you should have those parts or if not go to a friends hse with top tier attack and stamina as we need better test results. it seems all youve done is got earth virgo out of the box and added a mf Unhappy

Why? This would lose big time cause of the bottom.
(Jan. 09, 2011  1:31 PM)machipz Wrote: MF Ray Unicorno 100RF is no longer top tier
MF Ray Unicorno 100RF was never top-tier.
I can't wait to see it shaved off the list.
Er yes it was... Well maybe you think it wasn't good but the only reason it's bad now is cause Rubber bottoms have come into use for defence.
Notice how I italicized MF? It was a literal joke. Speechless
The same goes for Quetz, Rubber bottoms tear through most customs now.