The Blader Passport?

Hai!

So I went to the beytuber brawl and I got myself a passport while there buuut its not on my profile .__. 

All I know is that I got my receipt by email back at the end of June saying its going to be on my profile with a little icon but it isn't there yet and I'm kind of worried since I'm going to another tournament on the 15th and I don't want to pay for something I already got ( ˘•ω•˘ )
Hey @[Valkyriology], if you PM me the details of your subscription (PayPal e-mail address used and Transaction ID), I can make sure it gets awarded to you!
I also want a blader passport where can i get it ??
(Oct. 10, 2019  5:37 PM)AJANSH Wrote: I also want a blader passport where can i get it ??

This is an old thread, but you can get blader passports at tournaments. Just ask the organizer or one of the judges.
(Oct. 10, 2019  5:37 PM)AJANSH Wrote: I also want a blader passport where can i get it ??

The Blader Passpord Is When You Pay $15 On PayPal. The WBO PayPal is down so there are no Blader Passports Right Now. If your asking how people still have there passports is because they bought them before the PayPal was down

(Oct. 10, 2019  5:46 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:

This is an old thread, but you can get blader passports at tournaments. Just ask the organizer or one of the judges.

I don't think that's true. Passports are down but Tournaments are free
(Oct. 10, 2019  5:46 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

The Blader Passpord Is When You Pay $15 On PayPal. The WBO PayPal is down so there are no Blader Passports Right Now. If your asking how people still have there passports is because they bought them before the PayPal was down

I totally forgot the WBO Paypal was down. So, unfortunately, you can't get a blader passport right now.

(Oct. 10, 2019  5:46 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

(Oct. 10, 2019  5:46 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: This is an old thread, but you can get blader passports at tournaments. Just ask the organizer or one of the judges.

I don't think that's true. Passports are down but Tournaments are free

You can get blader passports at tournaments, I just forgot the WBO's Paypal is down.