The Bey Community Outside Ours

You must be wondering why i made this since peace is technically restored. There is one thing tho, not all the beyblade communities are in peace. One community that stands out is the Malaysian community. They are very rude and always sees their kind as some superior race. Also one of the problems is that some of them wont accept suggestions, but instead attack you with either calling you names,be rude and etc... I even experienced getting called a Terrorist Blader for not being Malaysian. The other thing is that they dont know the risk of fake beyblades and advertises them on instragram (or other social media platforms). Even if you try helping them they will retaliate with such ignorance. Not all Malaysian bladers in that community are bad or cruel, but most of them are. There needs to be a change!

(Feb. 08, 2020  11:04 AM)Orpheus Wrote: You must be wondering why i made this since peace is technically restored. There is one thing tho, not all the beyblade communities are in peace. One community that stands out is the Malaysian community. They are very rude and always sees their kind as some superior race. Also one of the problems is that some of them wont accept suggestions, but instead attack you with either calling you names,be rude and etc... I even experienced getting called a Terrorist Blader for not being Malaysian. The other thing is that they dont know the risk of fake beyblades and advertises them on instragram (or other social media platforms). Even if you try helping them they will retaliate with such ignorance. Not all Malaysian bladers in that community are bad or cruel, but most of them are. There needs to be a change!

I apologize for that. I personally know a few Malaysian Bladers and none have discriminated me at this point in time. I agree that they seem to be very ignorant to the risk of fakes. For example, one said that Flame brand didn’t have the lead risk, which I am pretty sure hat brand still does. I also heard from a Malaysian that there was some label they put on the fakes that prove they don’t have lead in them. But of course both of those things are very false and all fakes contain lead.
Someone once shared a tournament report in Facebook from Malaysia, and they clearly allow fake beyblades. I remember one of the winners was using Imperial Bahamut.

I guess there's a lot of fakes being distributed there. Not a fan of supporting knock-off brands myself but if its already the norm in their community there's not much we can do.
Folks, if you can't avoid blanket statements leading towards xenophobia and prejudice in your posts, don't post.

Don't do this again, Because when I catch you? I will stop you.

The fakes concern is valid, but it seems like this entire thread was written to stir up drama. Enough. Mind your own business.