The Alpha of Beyblade ( Character Requests Needed)

Poll: Is this story good?

Awesome!
93.33%
This SucksUnhappy
6.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Character Request:

Name: Kiba Fubuki (Female)
Description: Long, jet-black hair (resembles the pokemon Zoroark's mane), glasses (like Doji's), black leather jacket, white t -shirt, jean shorts, knee-high black boots, sky blue eys, and a long scar under her left eye.
She is also very muscular and enjoys karate and martial arts. She is offten found listening to Dubstep, older rock bands, such as AC/DC, pop music, and rap. She is also a skilled artist.
Personality: Dark, mysterious, friendly when she needs to be, loyal, heroic, mercyless in battle
Bey: Phantom Wolf S130MB
Special Moves: Darkness Destruction Blast, Wolf Fang Destruction, Shadow Nightmare Assult

Ironicly, I imagined her related to Doji. I don't know how this happened. XD
(May. 21, 2012  8:09 AM)Ozone Wrote: Character Request:

Description: Long, jet-black hair (resembles the pokemon Zoroark's mane), glasses (like Doji's), black leather jacket, white t -shirt, jean shorts, knee-high black boots, sky blue eys, and a long scar under her left eye.
She is also very muscular and enjoys karate and martial arts. She is offten found listening to Dubstep, older rock bands, such as AC/DC, pop music, and rap. She is also a skilled artist.
Personality: Dark, mysterious, friendly when she needs to be, loyal, heroic, mercyless in battle
Special Moves: Darkness Destruction Blast, Wolf Fang Destruction, Shadow Nightmare Assult

Completely for curiosity's sake, how did you come up with the name Kiba? Tongue_out_wink
(May. 21, 2012  8:26 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:

Completely for curiosity's sake, how did you come up with the name Kiba? Tongue_out_wink

Well, I was messing around with my old Naruto game and i was playing as the character 'Kiba Inuzuka' or something like that, and i thought: "Well that would be an awesome name for a role play person!" and BAM. There's Kiba. XD
(May. 21, 2012  8:30 AM)Ozone Wrote:
(May. 21, 2012  8:26 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:

Well, I was messing around with my old Naruto game and i was playing as the character 'Kiba Inuzuka' or something like that, and i thought: "Well that would be an awesome name for a role play person!" and BAM. There's Kiba. XD

Oh, I see... I had something totally different (and stupid) in mind! XD
(May. 21, 2012  8:36 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote:
(May. 21, 2012  8:30 AM)Ozone Wrote:
(May. 21, 2012  8:26 AM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Completely for curiosity's sake, how did you come up with the name Kiba? Tongue_out_wink

Oh, I see... I had something totally different (and stupid) in mind! XD

Lol, and what was that, may I ask? XD

Name: Ace Powder AKA- Brad Concoa
Character Desc. Burado Won the World championships three years ago but went missing, Brad has come back under the name Ace Powder, He uses three different beys so no one knows what beyblades coming. He also has his own Beylauncher which can launch all THREE beys at ONCE.
Character Personality: Tough but Silent and Deadly
Beyblade( Real or Made up): Hell Horuseus 90 MB, Hell Horuseus 90 MF, Hell Horuseus 90 MS
Beyblade Spec. Move HH 90 MB- Bloody Screech, HH 90 MF- Satins Call, HH 90 MS- Metal Claw, All of them- Legend Inferno Blast
Looks- Long Gold hair, Black T-Shirt and Red Jacket, Blue & Red hat, Long Dark Blue jeans with knees cut

Bad Girl
Name- Fiona Lust
Character Looks- Long Red hair, Big Blue Eyes, Skinny White body, Medium boobs, White and Gold Clothing
Description- Fiona is a new girl to the city who beyblades and befriends the main character, She then gets her bey broken in battle and wants revenge, so she tries to destroy all of the beys in her way to defeating Brad Concoa
Beyblade- Basalt Capricorn 145 D, (new bey when evil) Diablo Bull BD145 MB
Special move- (old bey) Hammer Hoof, (new bey) Black Hole
(May. 20, 2012  9:18 PM)Yukio Wrote: Put the chapters in the OP.
It makes it easier for someone to find the chapters.

I don't know how?
Also, can I use both of Fakir's Duck's and Ozone's in the same chapter?
Quote:I don't know how?

You mean put Kiba as a bad guy? That's fine with me, although I imagined Kiba as a good guy. Tongue_out

(May. 21, 2012  7:12 PM)Ozone Wrote:
Quote:I don't know how?

You mean put Kiba as a bad guy? That's fine with me, although I imagined Kiba as a good guy. Tongue_out

Oh um okay! She can be a good guy!
Sure thing! Aragonite is a bad guy; do whatever you want with him! Oh, and my stupid thought was that you were one of my favorite writers online, Ozone... XD
(May. 21, 2012  10:04 PM)Fakirs Duck Wrote: Sure thing! Aragonite is a bad guy; do whatever you want with him! Oh, and my stupid thought was that you were one of my favorite writers online, Ozone... XD

Oh XD
To put chapters in the OP, go to edit the OP, then copy and paste the chapters. Put them is spoilers, also labling them with what chapter number it is/was.
This is the code (without spaces)
[spoiler = the chapter title/ number ]
Chapter.
[/spoiler ]

It will look like this:

the chapter title/ number (Click to View)
OH MY GOSH! Im sorry Ozone! I mistook your request! I thought it was someone elses. Kiba is a good guy Smile
EVIL CHARACTER REQUEST-

Name- Yaruto Hirohama

Bey- Hell Nemesis 230 MB

Special Move- Black Vortex of Destruction

Description- Black long cloak, spiky orange hair with yellow highlights, and a scar down his cheek.

Personality- evil ,cruel,likes destroying beys, laughs evilly a lot.
CHAPTER 8!
Wow, great Chapter 8!!! I love the way you used Aragonite! It's iridescent, not isidecent though...
I'll change it sorry, Anyway, thanks I hope to use Aragonite as one of the main bad guys! I loved his Desc. I'm probaly gonna use him in further chapters
CHapTeR 9 BRO!
Dude! That was friggin beast! (Litterally!) Grin
SOOOOO AMAZING!!! This story is wonderful! You really do write fast, don't you? *wolf whistles* Sweeeeet!!!
This story is really coming out great. Keep up the good job! Rimshot
Thanks guys, but remember, you made the characters.
(May. 22, 2012  12:07 AM)Gravity Brave Wrote: EVIL CHARACTER REQUEST-

Name- Yaruto Hirohama

Bey- Hell Nemesis 230 MB

Special Move- Black Vortex of Destruction

Description- Black long cloak, spiky orange hair with yellow highlights, and a scar down his cheek.

Personality- evil ,cruel,likes destroying beys, laughs evilly a lot.

Where did you get this idea?
HeRe Is ChApTeR 10 (will be in op soon)
I was watching Metal Masters and I saw Jack battling with Ryuga wearing a black cloak. I was also reading Percy Jackson (The Last Olympian) when I wanted a character that had a scar like Luke.

Thks for using Yaruto, it was cool how you used him as a recruit!
Character Request (Bad Guy)

Name: Jet Fubuki (Kiba's twin brother)
Appearance: Spiky, jet-black hair with a blue streak hanging down (Like Masamune's), long blue and black jacket, jet-black skinny jeans, and a black t-shirt.
Personaltiy: Cold, cruel, evil, thinks he's number 1.
Bey: Duo Leone TH170W2D
Special Moves: Lion Fang Smasher, Turbo Wind Destroyer (Creates tornado)