The Adventures Of Roan/BEYBLADE Burst Spirit Animation Project!

(Sep. 15, 2019  1:42 PM)Monsterblader Wrote: Oh I see, you taking Charecters?

Hey , I am a good script writer. Wanna throw dice on me?

Sorry, we already have enough script writers at the moment. I’ll let you know if a spot opens up. Would you like to do something else?
Hey this sounds really cool! And I would really want to be a part of it but I need to think. Also a question about the sound effects... what kind of sounds do you need?
I am asking this because I am not to sure about voice acting and I can't animate (probably cause I don't draw that good ;-;) so sound effects are maybe my number 1 choice in case I do end up helping but as I said I still need time to think :|
(Sep. 15, 2019  3:31 PM)DoggyBlader Wrote: Hey this sounds really cool! And I would really want to be a part of it but I need to think. Also a question about the sound effects... what kind of sounds do you need?
I am asking this because I am not to sure about voice acting and I can't animate (probably cause I don't draw that good ;-Wink so sound effects are maybe my number 1 choice in case I do end up helping but as I said I still need time to think Speechless

Like when the BEYBLADES hit, or those sound effects when a character says something dumb, etc.
Oh! I need to listen to some of those to get inspired if i end up helping! but I guess metal sounds for when the beys hit will just be like a throwback to mfb so I guess not?
and I REALLY need some research for the "when someone says something dumb" part
Does this have to be in the US? CheetoBlader
(Sep. 16, 2019  10:35 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Does this have to be in the US? CheetoBlader

Nope.
UltimateMaster, you can voice Roan if you want.
(Sep. 17, 2019  2:01 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: UltimateMaster, you can voice Roan if you want.

Okay
Can I change to an animator and a VA instead?
Do you have a slot for a heavy voice guy, a real heavy I mean..
Any spots open? Your fellow bald superhero is interested Smile
(Sep. 17, 2019  7:53 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Any spots open? Your fellow  bald superhero is interested Smile

They have slots for animators and VA, Bald. Btw, I am Garou
(Sep. 17, 2019  6:42 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Do you have a slot for a heavy voice guy, a real heavy I mean..

(Sep. 17, 2019  7:53 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Any spots open? Your fellow bald superhero is interested Smile
Yes. You both can join Smile. Any idea on what you wanna do?
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  6:42 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Do you have a slot for a heavy voice guy,  a real heavy I mean..

(Sep. 17, 2019  7:53 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: Any spots open? Your fellow  bald superhero is interested Smile

Hey,  I have a character.
(Sep. 17, 2019  1:38 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes. You both can join Smile. Any idea on what you wanna do?

Hey,  I have a character.

An idea for a character, or have one in?
Hey Cheeto! Is my character eligible for the story?
(Sep. 18, 2019  2:09 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Hey Cheeto! Is my character eligible for the story?
Yes Smile. Would you like to help?
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  6:42 AM)Turbo blader Wrote: Do you have a slot for a heavy voice guy,  a real heavy I mean..

If it’s alright with you, maybe I could pitch in one of my characters. I’m fine with either animating or VA.
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:30 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2019  12:31 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes. You both can join Smile. Any idea on what you wanna do?

If it’s alright with you, maybe I could pitch in one of my characters. I’m fine with either animating or VA.

That’s fine Smile. Would you like to do both?
(Sep. 18, 2019  2:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  2:09 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Hey Cheeto! Is my character eligible for the story?
Yes Smile. Would you like to help?

I'm not sure if I can do much, but maybe I can help with story IDEAS. Not script.

Maybe scripting if I have time.
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  6:30 AM)Sir Saitama Wrote: If it’s alright with you, maybe I could pitch in one of my characters. I’m fine with either animating or VA.

That’s fine Smile. Would you like to do both?

Thanks, that would be great Smile
(Sep. 18, 2019  10:11 PM)Sir Saitama Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  12:17 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That’s fine Smile. Would you like to do both?

Thanks, that would be great Smile

Alright, can you PM the character that you want in?

(Sep. 18, 2019  12:48 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2019  2:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Yes Smile. Would you like to help?

I'm not sure if I can do much, but maybe I can help with story IDEAS. Not script.

Maybe scripting if I have time.

We have enough script writers. Anything else you’d want to do? It’s fine if you don’t.
This sounds really cool. Can I try helping with something?
(Sep. 18, 2019  11:36 PM)Bija Wrote: This sounds really cool. Can I try helping with something?

I don’t know, can you? JK, what do ya wanna do?
Might voice Rai but not sure yet. Also, how do we send in the voicing?

EDIT: Rai's not in the story yet so i will send his request to CheetoBlader