The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams!

Just a thought, if there is a bye anywhere in the tournament, Temporal will get it as the reigning champ. If there are multiple buys, I'll probably give the second one to ControL_, but after that it will be randomized.

Any other sign ups?
I'll enter too sparta. I'll send you the PM now
i'd like to know too, me and temporal already have an idea to balance the story, but we need the theme....
i am looking forward to this. i 'm gonna read rowdog's story so i know his writing style
SwiftShadow and I signed up! I'm so excited!
(Sep. 06, 2011  8:09 AM)RowDog Wrote: When's this going to start?
*Tap foot* *look at watch* *tap foot again*
Sorry if I am sounding a bit impatient but I just wanna know what we are doing.
Waiting Sparta to show up.
I'm just waiting for more people to sign up. The cutoff date is the 12th.
I just gonna kill myself that will be faster......
Relax, it ends in a few more days. This also gives me time to come up with some themes, ideas, and new challenges.

Hrm, I just realized: I'm going to have the advantage of knowing the themes weeks before you guys do Uncertain. To fix that, maybe I'll just come up with them on the spot, so everyone's equal.
Huh, I'm surprised that Control_ hasn't signed up. Maybe he doesn't have a partner?
Or he doesn't even know we made this tournament. Maybe as the 2nd place winner, I should PM him.

Anyways, sign ups end in two days. Better hurry!
*sleeping*
zzz......

*Yawn* two days?
I might have more sleep.
*Sleeps again*
I don't think anyone else is going to enter now sparta...
OK, i will join XD
Oh mama.

UMM, i'll find one to compete with me!
Shock PMed me. He agreed.

SO I GUESS I GOT A PARTNER! (his name is shockcaleum(?))
So now it's two days later, the tournament should be started?
Yup, I'm cutting off the entries. Now, to just shuffle up the teams and pick a first topic.
When will you send in your titles(Questions)?
Sorry I'm too annoying.....
You are. But! Lucky for you, I have everything ready. Shall I announce?

First off, the matches for round 1!
1. Team 1: Sparta and DrigerMV Vs. Team 6: Sonicsora123 and RowDog!

2. Team 4: NoodooSoup and Mr. N Vs. Team 3: SDamonCronous and Aura!

3. Team 2: Temporal and Nwolf Vs. Team 8: DeX and shockcaleum (Is that his/her username?)

4. And finally, Team 7: Titan and SwiftShadow Vs. Team 5: 天翔翼 TenshouYoku and BeybladerPotter!

In addition, if the team members can agree on one then you can have team names! For the thread names it will be easier to just write those, and then in the OP explain who's on which team.

And now, the first topic is: A DARING/BOLD (Same thing, really...) ESCAPE!

All entries must be in by the 18th, and for every day late you will start with one less point! And remember: IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ABOUT BEYBLADE! It can be if you want, though...

So, decide what you're going to do and begin!