Thank You

I'm just sitting here in the upstairs computer room on the air bed. The sun's coming up. I never thought I'd be here. I certainly never thought I'd be here posting on a Beyblade forum.

Thoughts were just passing through and I just thought I'd mention how much this community has helped me through all of this. You know, mom's cancer, the living in the basement, not really liking the people I'm with. Without this website, I would have had no tournaments. Would not have met many wonderful people. Would not have had good times and created some really good memories. Beyblade has always kept me strong, and it is very hard to believe that we are all still fighting together even as we grow past the edge of adulthood.

I just wanted to say thank you everyone. For everything you've done. Thank you, Brad, for holding us all together. Thank you, all the wonderful bladers who have kept us company and made these tournaments possible. Thank you, all the silly people who make us laugh.

I know this will end someday and I want to enjoy it as much as I can for now! So keep on spinning. It'll always be whizzing by in your heart.

Thank you.
Very nicely said, Anubis :3
Aww.......that was so adorable. I don't know whats gone on previously but it's great that everyone has stuck together and I'm glad you feel so supported. I hope one day, if I'm ever feeling really down, the beyblade community will be able to stick by me. Pinching_eyes_2 Even if we are all pretty scattered around the globe. XD
Yeah tbh I feel like this sometimes, we can just relax (mostly XD ) and talk about blades or other random stuff, and no one will randomly come up and annoy you, for the most part
(Feb. 16, 2009  12:47 PM)Anubis Wrote: I know this will end someday and I want to enjoy it as much as I can for now! So keep on spinning. It'll always be whizzing by in your heart.

Thank you.
this wont end. whatever happened and how far are we from each other we will all stay friends for ever (i hope)
Well said, pegasis even when MFB stops we will still be here
Thank you for being such a selfless member of the community! And thanks for being a friend:3
Yeah, you have lots of friends here Anubis, definitely including me. You have been a great friend, beyblade mentor, and a great person in general. I'll always be around man.
what an awful thread
stinker edit that^

Nicely said Anubis. I have amazed thoughts like this too time to time. Hahaha. Hopefull you can make it up to AN.
(Feb. 16, 2009  3:08 PM)Maz Wrote: Thank you for being such a selfless member of the community! And thanks for being a friend:3

This ^^^ Not much else to add really. =) Can't remember if you were the one that showed me this site or not, but if you did then thanksSmile.
(Feb. 16, 2009  8:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: what an awful thread
WE LOVE YOU, TOO, BRAD! *Bear hugs*
(Feb. 19, 2009  2:46 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: You carping sap
Best part is, I'll stake a wager he can mess a guy up if he had to.

Ah, strong body, big heart.
This is very touching... Unhappy
Dang it! I'm too emotional XD
This is nice and all, but I'm not gonna lie... It kinda weirded me out. :\
(Feb. 19, 2009  3:30 AM)Roan Wrote: This is nice and all, but I'm not gonna lie... It kinda weirded me out. :\

qft
You guys aren't TRUE Bladers DJ 2002 - Yeah!
No problem man.Its mad chill hanging out with you at tournaments and stuff. I hope your mom gets better.
That's a nice thing to say Anibus,and no problem.
This makes everyone feel special...I hope your mum gets better.
(Feb. 19, 2009  3:30 AM)Roan Wrote: This is nice and all, but I'm not gonna lie... It kinda weirded me out. :\

DESTROY THE INFIDELLLLL