[Thane, India] (12/06/2013) Bladerz B'Day Clash

on
Hosted by
  Nemo
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Name: Bladerz B'Day Clash

Date: 12th June 2013 (Tourney will start at 12:00 pm)

Venue: Gauv Devi Park, Naupada, Thane (W)
If rain shows up then phantom_gt's home! (Address will be PMed to all participants)

Fees: Entry Fee for one time event is $5 (Approximately INR 280)
Passport is for $10 (Approximately INR 560)

Hosts: Nemo , phantom_gt

Confirmed Participants:
Nemo
phantom_gt
Bloodcrusher^
Maximum Dranzer
G@laxy.kerbex
Samith Blader
Pegasus78610
PerZeus
S.A.K
Dayrider
1 *not registered member*

Unconfirmed
zeneo
troywayne
dawnhikaripip
Snowbell
AdityaTheBlader

Formats: MFB
(Round Robin or if we got more than 12 participants then Block Robin Round)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

* Please be on time.

* Listen to the hosts and judges.Try to avoid unnecessary arguements.

* No fake parts are allowed in the tourney. If you are found to have any then you'll not be allowed to use them.

* If you have any problem or any question PM or call hosts.
Thanks to Kai-V and Comittee for approvig this event!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Cool.
No rains upto now, nice weather, your birthday, awesome reason to attend.
I'll try my best to come, and try to get others as well, if possible.
Yeah! I am trying to gather more people! You are already in the unconfirmed list! Smile
yes finally thnx to kai-v fr approving it Eee
Is it raining over there? Can someone come to pick me up. I'm on the way right now.....
No, Its not raining! Me and phantom_gt will be there at station.
time to leave best blader may win!
Sorry guys coudnt come.. there were rains here.. actually a lot.. The ones who i guess will place are :-
1st - zeneo
2nd - Nemo
3rd - phantom_gt
This is what i guess the placements can be...
The tourney is over and we got the results! Wink

1. phantom_gt (Basalt Kerbecs D125 WD, Earth Horogium D125 WD, Diablo Kerbecs BD145 LRF)
2. Dayrider (MF Earth Horogium 105 WD, Reviser Dragooon B;D, MSF Gryph Gryph D125 RF)
3. zeneo (Reviser Dragooon B;D, Phantom Orion 90 MF)

Sadly I cant place for some reasons Crying (secret) Well the tourney was awesome!! We had a Tie-Breaker in the finals!! Dayrider had came late 1:30 hours!! We didn't had participants so we had to delay the tourney and also Dayrider took more time than the stalling clause which made the tourney late, much late!! Unhappy But still this was my first experience of hosting! Smile Thanks to phantom_gt and zeneo! They helped me in hosting, taking photographs and filming. And I will look after to make more future tournaments!!
thnx to ingulit and omega fr combo help . i was shocked wen i won wid basalt
I can't believe I went undefeated in Round Robin, and then the LR screwed up. Nemo's LR wasn't functioning properly as well, so I had to go with that stupid LR.
I know some may come up with the proverb, "A bad technician always blames his tools." But that's what happened with me.
Bought my Passport so WBO Tournament life secured for 1 year.
It was fun filming those battles. I enjoyed battling phantom_gt especially. My 2-3 comeback against him was the most intense battle of my life.
yea i too enjoyed the battles with u Eee
yea! the finals were so amazing, The tie-breaker and then Dayrider's sudden comback with his combo! It was worth seeing. Will post the pics soon! phantom_gt, if u have some pics then pls post them here soon!
Basalt Kerbecs D125 WD and Earth Horogium D125 WD never heard of these combos in a tournament.Nice, to see people use different combos. Really, the tournament looks like it was surely an head to head competition.Diablo kerbecs BD145 LRF is a nice attack combo.

Which combos did the finalists use in the finals ? Really eager to know.
(Jun. 13, 2013  1:00 PM)SpikeBeyRaahul Wrote: Basalt Kerbecs D125 WD and Earth Horogium D125 WD never heard of these combos in a tournament.Nice, to see people use different combos. Really, the tournament looks like it was surely an head to head competition.Diablo kerbecs BD145 LRF is a nice attack combo.

Which combos did the finalists use in the finals ? Really eager to know.
yEa i was not able to find any counter for it so in free play zeneo was practising wid it so i jst used it cauz it can stop meteo so y can't dragooon so i used it so it won against zeneo (only in free play) wen actual match was going between same bladers and same combo i lost by score of 3:2 i think bcauz of less weight dragooon koED it den i thought dat i will use same combo but add sum wait to it and i used basalt and i won finals wid it Eee and diablo bd145lrf is anti attack
finalists used - phantom_gt(me) basalt kerbecs d125wd
Dayrider-basalt aquario 105wd/revizer dragooon B:d/diablo kerbecs bd145rf almost same but he lost
zeneo-revizer dragooon B:d

(Jun. 13, 2013  8:31 AM)Nemo Wrote: yea! the finals were so amazing, The tie-breaker and then Dayrider's sudden comback with his combo! It was worth seeing. Will post the pics soon! phantom_gt, if u have some pics then pls post them here soon!
yea i do have sum pic s i will post them as soon as i could Eee
Wow....! Cool guys....... keep it up.. we need more tourneys and a lot of new people....... Congrats to the.winners!
Yeah! I am looking forward for hosting another tourney for Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day. Smile
Hey guys! The videos are up. Check out this link and get the videos of the tourney! Smile Wink

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnPl4IAzz78lxQfyGUmUxug
Thank you Nemo!
Can you post the same link in the Public Competitive MFB Discussion Thread? That'll be appreciated.
Let's show the Revizer Dragooon's Wrath!
The videos are great . I hope that i would also be able to attend a WBO tournament this year .
Lol who was that guy behaving like a monkey XD
(Jun. 21, 2013  12:14 PM)Brrrr Wrote: Lol who was that guy behaving like a monkey XD
it must be me which colour clothes? yea its me i was too excited lol~
(Jun. 21, 2013  11:07 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: The videos are great . I hope that i would also be able to attend a WBO tournament this year .
Yeah! I hope u also host a tourney in India from different region! BTW, From where r u?
(Jun. 21, 2013  3:25 PM)phantom_gt Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2013  12:14 PM)Brrrr Wrote: Lol who was that guy behaving like a monkey XD

I feel like reporting this post.
But I don't know whom should I report-
Brrr- For calling a member 'monkey' or,
phantom_gt- for his erratic behaviour
XD

I bet it's phantom_gt though... Tongue_out
But his voice kept us excited towards the end.
(Jun. 21, 2013  5:42 PM)zeneo Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2013  3:25 PM)phantom_gt Wrote:

I feel like reporting this post.
But I don't know whom should I report-
Brrr- For calling a member 'monkey' or,
phantom_gt- for his erratic behaviour
XD

I bet it's phantom_gt though... Tongue_out
But his voice kept us excited towards the end.
yea zeneo it was me lol i was too excited !