(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

(Oct. 28, 2013  10:22 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Yeah I really Need An new Signature // We shouldn't open an Shop because When school starts back up We will be to bust to keep up with it.

Oh yeah. The reason I couldn't give you your Sig was because I caMr find it. Sorry for this spam. But... Anyone else that wants to do our hangout chat thing?
(Oct. 28, 2013  10:16 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote: Maybe we really should.
I am not going to participate in any shop.. You say we, if you can do sigs make your own shop if you want... unless you can't do them and by we you mean me then no.
I WANNA TO JOIN IN THIS TEAM
(Oct. 29, 2013  7:00 PM)zelo421 Wrote: I WANNA TO JOIN IN THIS TEAM

You must follow the application form in the OP
Name/Username:zelo421 or zer0
Favorite Beyblade:my beyblade storm Pegasus 105hf
Best combo(s):attack:storm Pegasus 105hf
defense:dark sag. Df145wb
stamania:Flame LeoneDF145FS
Skill Level(beginner/intermediate/advanced or anywhere in between):begginer
Something about you:am mertial arts blader
Why join our team:because ooooooOOO0o i don,t now
I'm not sure. I have to go with a no Zelo. Sorry. You don't have very good combos, and I don't really know that much. So it's either a no, or a maybe from me. You will have to wait for the rest of the advanced members to reply to this.
I Also Say No because your still an Beginner And Your Combos Are easily defeated.So Please Don't feel sad But I'm sorry But You have been declined.
(Oct. 29, 2013  8:13 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I Also Say No because your still an Beginner And Your Combos Are easily defeated.So Please Don't feel sad But I'm sorry But You have been declined.
No ace. If the other advanecd members say yes, then Zelo is accepted Ace. Remember...?
I don't know Zelo? Try and get some Zero-G/ Shugun Steel beys and make better combos!Smile then I'll think about itSmile
(Oct. 29, 2013  7:38 PM)zelo421 Wrote: Name/Username:zelo421 or zer0
Zelo, I say you are not ready to join our team yet, but this is only natural since you are a beginner. You may apply later on when you have more knowledge about the game and the WBO. We hope to see your skills and knowledge grow Smile
(Oct. 29, 2013  8:14 PM)jacolal Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2013  8:13 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I Also Say No because your still an Beginner And Your Combos Are easily defeated.So Please Don't feel sad But I'm sorry But You have been declined.
No ace. If the other advanecd members say yes, then Zelo is accepted Ace. Remember...?

I know But Judging by his begginer and his companions combos I know what they where going to say And If someone said yes They must be crazy.
Aren't we allied? You haven't added us to the OP.
(Oct. 29, 2013  9:50 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Aren't we allied? You haven't added us to the OP.
LOLz We will add you, not sure why your not up there, I thought we were missing something in the OP.
Sorry For the mistake It was accidentally deleted When We where editing the Op but Its back up there I hope We can Still keep our alliance.
(Oct. 29, 2013  9:38 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2013  8:14 PM)jacolal Wrote:

I know But Judging by his begginer and his companions combos I know what they where going to say And If someone said yes They must be crazy.

But shouldn't we take beginners on to help them develop and mentor them?
I know But I can't help With The parts I'm thinking About Creating An program. For blazers like him Its Called Junior Phoenix Mentorship We help And mentor beginners so they can understand And Use This as thier advantage and grow Into strong blazers like us.
i may not be a advanced member but i think we should let him in he may be a beginner but we can help him become stronger and better and its not nice just to decline people just because they are a beginner or have not so good combos this team is supposed to help with that not decline the person because of that
(Oct. 30, 2013  1:14 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i may not be a advanced member but i think we should let him in he may be a beginner but we can help him become stronger and better and its not nice just to decline people just because they are a beginner or have not so good combos this team is supposed to help with that not decline the person because of that
Would you suggest we let everyone that applies to our team in? If we did that we would have a very large team with many inactive members... Why should we let just anyone join? We are not rejecting this person permanently just asking to be on the WBO for more than a few days for us to see how they post before he can apply again.
(Oct. 29, 2013  11:59 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I know But I can't help With The parts I'm thinking About Creating An program. For blazers like him Its Called Junior Phoenix Mentorship We help And mentor beginners so they can understand And Use This as thier advantage and grow Into strong blazers like us.

how do you suggest we do this?
(Oct. 29, 2013  7:38 PM)zelo421 Wrote: Name/Username:zelo421 or zer0

Not sure if it matters much now, but sadly it's a no. If you can come back and show me you have growth, and frankly I'd be happy to accept you!

Edit: you havent been on since yesterday so it looks like you might be inactive. But you followed directions and posted your application.
(Oct. 30, 2013  2:45 AM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2013  11:59 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I know But I can't help With The parts I'm thinking About Creating An program. For blazers like him Its Called Junior Phoenix Mentorship We help And mentor beginners so they can understand And Use This as thier advantage and grow Into strong blazers like us.

how do you suggest we do this?

We Can Take turns Teaching And mentoring Someone Like In our strengths Like Switchys Strength Is strategy He'll Give Him like tips on not what to do and to do .Like I think Mu strength Is leadership Yours Is Combo Making(guessing Idk)
(Oct. 30, 2013  1:27 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: If we did that we would have a very large team with many inactive members

We have some inactive members from the beginning of this month
Aerosean and earth Orion?
I understand Aroesan He works He must be busy. I'll give him until December Ok. Idk About earth Orion.
Ok that seems long?Uncertain but ok! And earth Orion? I don't know what's up with him?Uncertain