(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

(Sep. 19, 2013  11:31 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Is there anywhere you could make i chat room apart from here like a fourm i like chattingXD Sorry for the spam.

That's why there's Private Messaging! LolXD
I'm sound so serious But I'm not at all XD but back on topic Anything new In your lifes or beyblade to you guys Since I'm leader And need to know. The well-being of my teammates Well I'm failing math and almost computer XD
um lets see i redid my beyblade rankings and my top 2 stayed the same but my third changed
I could make us a team site if u wanted
(Sep. 20, 2013  6:00 PM)Hakumen Wrote: I could make us a team site if u wanted
I don't think it would really be necessary, we don't have that many members yet lol, but like a facebook for our team would be cool.
(Sep. 20, 2013  6:03 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
I don't think it would really be necessary, we don't have that many members yet lol, but like a facebook for our team would be cool.

Do you mean, the real facebook or somthing like that? If so, not everyone has facebook.
(Sep. 20, 2013  6:03 PM)Switchblad3r Wrote:

Guess it would be cool
Aspecialy if our team became a big brand in beyblade
I could try and make a facebook page, but I'm not sure... I'll try though, and I'll inform you if I'm able to make it.
Does any one have a clear bb10 stadium we could do battle videos and have the team seal under it to raise awareness of our team and the WBO
I'm getting one, and I thought you were getting one, and Ace/Xkai has one, I think.
Nah i cant get one void does but he wouldnt want to have to give it to us every time we wanted to make a video
Oh yeah, as a confirmed, is void and his friend(insert name here) definitely coming to the tourney, I need to make the thing tomorrow?
Maybe we can do some of the videos at the tournament
Really If you want To you can That sounds beast
And I already have A bb-10 like that great minds think alike
See http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nfaVtC-tkf0
can i join? my combo in BB-10 is begirados dragooon 90GF and death cygnus W145WD. i will try to get a zeroG stadium soon though
(Sep. 21, 2013  3:33 AM)TheShadowKnight Wrote: can i join? my combo in BB-10 is begirados dragooon 90GF and death cygnus W145WD. i will try to get a zeroG stadium soon though

Yes you can join!Smile welcome to the team that Soars High and Fights Hard!Grin
Your combos sound cool!Smile
oh and i forget to mention that i am from Malaysia and stuffs about me:
i like attack types and aggressive balance type cause they are just goddam cool. However if the situation is not favor i will use defense or stamina set up as well. i had never been a tournament
Cool Malaysia sounds Like A awesome place I forget Is Malaysia in Asia Because I'm thinking of Singapore but Same here I love attack combinations I only use defense or stamina combos in desperation.
wow where do yall get the stadiums all i can find is the normal ones in the stores
I buy from amazon I earned my self a credit card hehe
Haha.... That's five new people in less than q month. Our team is growing fast!
Hey everyone! Smile
I'm new here~
I'm so exited to get involved! xD
Can anyone help me?
I want a profile picture[Image: Metal_Fight_Beyblade_4D_Official_Logo.png]
Yeah, sure what would you like, however, this is a team thread, post here if you want to join. And if you do, then please state your name, where you live(not exact location), your combo, and your age(i think).