(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Your welcome!!Smile it's even more awesome since you just joined this site a few hours/minutes ago!XD
Thank you so much guys Smile

I'll do my best!
We really need to update the homepage. We've got like 2 more members. It's good to see our team growing!
Yeah!Smile
Theshadowknight and dystrox!Grin
I'll try and get more people to join. GO TEAM SOARING PHOENIX!!!
Since I'm not in any team yet I think I should join yours (if you accept me).

Name/Username: SwordFIN89
Favorite Beyblade: LDrago Destructor FConfused
Best combo(s): Variares BD145RF
Skill Level(beginner/intermediate/advanced or anywhere in between): I think I'm beginner because I don't have any tournament experience and I haven't tested much combos either. Mostly I've learned things I've read here.
Something about you: Well I'm from Finland. Age 23. My hobbies are playing console games, online manager games, walking and floorball. If you want to know more just ask.
Why join our team: I explained it mostly on above but I think this team looks good (especially the logo) so there's the reason.
It it's a vote, then it's a yes from me. And who is managing the Europe section guys?
I vote yesSmile
@jacolal, aren't you managing the Europe section?Uncertain
I am? AWESOME!! I mean I was told I was the mentor, but I didn't know I was also managing! And technically it's your decision as a leader if he's in. You don't have to vote.
If it's not jacolal, I could. I vote yes.
Well... Ace is cool with it, ryukiba said I am, and switchblad3r said I'm mentor. I can manage it, but I need Switch's permission.
Go jacolal i'm cool with it.
So... is SwordFIN89 in the team or not. If I am europe manager, I say yes... but decision is yours ryukiba.
Jacolal, ryukiba said yes. So guess hes in.
Yes SwordFIN89 is in the team!Smile welcome!Grin
@jacolal, so you weren't managing the Europe section?_? I didn't know? As the co-leader I don't really get told much(lol)-.- but yeah you can if...... Galaxy blade is cool with it? Was galaxy blade managing it?
Well... indirectly, I was managing it, just not officially. That is why I was surprised that it was official as well.
Jacolal if you don't mind, can i be second manager?
Look... it's not up to me. Also, I find that Hakumen is a bit more experienced in posting and stuff. But it is not up to me. If the Europe section gets too hard to handle, then I'll pick a vice manager/ co manager.

M0onlightBlader has applied, via pm to me -

M0onLightblader Wrote:Name/Username: M0onLightblader
Favorite Beyblade: Dragoon MSUV
Best combo(s): flash cancer ed145mf
Skill Level:on the [WBO BEGINNER] [the streets im pro]
Something about you: im funny and can make friends easily
Why join our team: i want to prove of becoming the best
me/Username: M0onLightblader
Favorite Beyblade: Dragoon MSUV
Best combo(s): flash cancer ed145mf
Skill Level:on the [WBO BEGINNER] [the streets im pro]
Something about you: im funny and can make friends easily
Why join our team: i want to prove of becoming the best
As Europe manager, I vote yes. What about you Ace?
posted confirmed not fake
Just took a look at the op, you haven't added SwordFIN89
my username: bladery66 favorite beyblade: limited edition dark night dragoon best combo: my best stamina combo is phantom gasher 230 mb skill level: in beyblade i'm advanced in the bb-10 stadium, in the zero-g stadium i am a rookie. what i like to do: i love beyblade, soccer, football, and playing with my friends in beyblade and other stuff we play. why join our team: iknow this team loves beyblade, i know team makes us stronger, talk about combo's, and teams gives us friendship, good sportsmanship, and finally but not least, wprking together as a team and playing beyblade.
Well... it's a yes from me awaiting Ryukiba and ace's answer