(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Thats great i was about to leave then i remembered all the great friends i made like you, Kman1234 lightning blade galaxypagasus80 and many more thats real good Smile
Yeah... I'm glad to see we've all found our bladers spirit.
Lol I said I wouldn't leave but I'm not buying anymore to play but collect
That's nice to hearSmile
Oh yeah, is there a maximum members thing? Because I've pmed 4 people so far to join.
As of now, there is no maximum member limit, although our team does have standards that anyone wanting to join the team should meet.
That is fair enough. We can't just recruit random members just to increase our numbers.
Ok I will create a standards application switchy pm me you want up there
Yeah. That'll probably help us.
Does this mean i got to kinda, re-joing agian? If so i don't have realy that many good, combos.
No... Also I'll help you for the combo at the tourney
Ok I have uploaded the op application thanks to The awesome. Switchy
sorry guys for no saying anything for a while i was gone for a few days
(Sep. 18, 2013  11:08 PM)Slashman1 Wrote: sorry guys for no saying anything for a while i was gone for a few days

That's ok!Smile not everyone's here everyday so your not the only one!Smile
(Sep. 19, 2013  12:07 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Lol I'm here every afternoon

Yeah same here I get on everyday after school/ cross country practice!!Grin
I am to but i meant i was away from the house so no computer
(Sep. 19, 2013  5:03 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: I am to but i meant i was away from the house so no computer
It's fine, we all have lives outside the WBO, and we all take breaks from beyblade. No worries mate Smile
Yeah I'm just here everyday To check up on you guys.
i would love a GFX just tell me what i need to tell you to get one
Just tell us the pic you want, any text, and a background. And what size, max is 500x200. And post it in a sig shop, or pm. THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.
(Sep. 19, 2013  8:52 PM)jacolal Wrote: Just tell us the pic you want, any text, and a background. And what size, max is 500x200. And post it in a sig shop, or pm. THIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM.

I be so childish But I wish it was achat room anywayTHIS IS NOT A CHAT ROOM XD
Is there anywhere you could make i chat room apart from here like a fourm i like chattingXD Sorry for the spam.