(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

yeah flash sagittario is good, oh and ryukiba my storm aquario beat samurai ifraid so yeah i say it does pretty good against shogun steel and my thief phoenic
Ioff course because the samurai ifraid is in regusl mode not synchronized form so there like the same but which mode was the HF/S
whats HF/S and oh yeah i should have tried that next time my friend comes over i will use synchro
Can you aquario tip change into two moodes if so the flat if called Hyper Flat and the Sharp is called hyper sharp which equals =HF/S
its always in stamina mode in attack its not really good so i fought it in stamina mode
(Sep. 16, 2013  2:44 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Can you aquario tip change into two moodes if so the flat if called Hyper Flat and the Sharp is called hyper sharp which equals =HF/S

The tips are called Hole Flat/Sharp
which ever is the stamina mode thats the one it was on
(Sep. 16, 2013  2:53 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: which ever is the stamina mode thats the one it was on

You were using Sharp thenSmile
oh ryukiba i forgot to tell you i love your pics big fan of l-drago and sword art online
Lol well nite I have a sleep appointment with my bed Blader Ace out.
Its 9 pm in Texas gtg to bed for school I sleep earlier hot to get up at 6:30 am
i know i live in texas and oh i forgot its sunday
(Sep. 16, 2013  3:13 AM)Slashman1 Wrote: i know i live in texas and oh i forgot its sunday

Lol....... Oh carp!! I forgot to do my Geometry homework!! I'm Dead Meat when I get to school tomorrow!😭
Don't worry ryukiba. I'm sure you'll do fine. And guys this isn't a chatroom so please don't use it as one. How about you do that on ace's YouTube account...
but aren't we supposed to be a team don't teams talk about stuff
Yes but it has to be tram related. Not oh I forgot it's Sunday or I forget my homework. Thqt is considered as spam. Just use the YouTube channel.
Yeah-.-" we should've known this already!Unhappy sorry!😓😓
(Sep. 15, 2013  12:25 AM)ryukiba Wrote: YeahUnhappy wonder where he's been?Uncertain
duh check my profile, no internet Tongue_out_wink
Also I have had MMA training 3 days during the week and a tournament every weekend. I have classes at night as well.
welcome to the team slashman1, proper grammar would be cool Smile
XD to lazy its like so many clicks away XD ok just making sure your not Dead Bleh.
i have no idea what the youtube channel is and wow you do lots of stuff switch
yep I do a lot of stuff, and have consequently, been less active on this site (also because of internet issues) and yes I am still alive Tongue_out_wink
Good to see ya switch . And the youtube channel is in the op.