(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Yeah I know But my was like bidk because she drops hers all the time
(Aug. 17, 2013  5:31 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Use gif soup copy link from YouTube of desire video but pick what ten seconds of the video you want the create a GIF
The problem with using this program is when I resize to a larger pixel range, The quality of the image is drastically reduced... I can resize smaller but if I try to increase the image size to 3X that of what it actuall is, then it just looks ugly and I will not put out ugly work lol
Lol ok Xd can I get a signature with death the kid and his face when he sees what's his name that white little man EXCALIBUR
(Aug. 17, 2013  6:31 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Lol ok Xd can I get a signature with death the kid and his face when he sees what's his name that white little man EXCALIBUR
If you have a video download or a GIF of appropriate size (<or=500x200) If so then yes! again I can't find a place where I can download soul eater videos, BTW post on my GFX thread about GFX or PM me as this is not the place to discuss this.
Guys check this thread since many of you live in texas-
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Houston-...pid1146593
Hey guys, as you are now worldwide, can I join, I live in UK and I am an experienced player - been playing tourneys back home(unofficial) since I was 5. Also, can I be the leader of the UK area?
Also ill be able to make you sigs for free, just look at the ones in my signature.
(Aug. 20, 2013  9:48 PM)jacolal Wrote: Hey guys, as you are now worldwide, can I join, I live in UK and I am an experienced player - been playing tourneys back home(unofficial) since I was 5. Also, can I be the leader of the UK area?
Also ill be able to make you sigs for free, just look at the ones in my signature.
You may not lead the UK area, we will discuss whether you are accepted/denied as team leaders.
Well take a team pool what do you and storm shadow say Jake aIll make the final decision
My vote is yes along with stormshadow's, but this is also a great opportunity to decide who will take control of accepting international members... A team vote is a good way to decide though and sticking with this is a good idea. Also we must address those on our team that seem to have gone inactive on this site.
So is Jacolal part of the team or are we doing the poll thing?……
I say yes for him joining the team but I don't really know about leading the UK?
I Say yes to Now the UK leader subject ok Yes Or No Please State In A Quote. Please.
(Aug. 21, 2013  5:09 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I Say yes to Now the UK leader subject ok Yes Or No Please State In A Quote. Please.
I say no and so does stormshadow on the leader of the UK subject, so that makes 2 votes no and 1 vote yes.
EDIT: Ok jacolal it seems as though you have been accepted onto our team. welcome to the team, however leading our U.K. division will not be your place for now.
I don't have to lead the UK team as I will only be in England but I will still represent you guys in tournaments that are happening there.

Ps. I am coming to florida in 5 months.
How do I contact you guys, I'm 14 and I have Google plus. Ace how old are you
(Aug. 21, 2013  7:17 AM)jacolal Wrote: I don't have to lead the UK team as I will only be in England but I will still represent you guys in tournaments that are happening there.

Ps. I am coming to florida in 5 months.
How do I contact you guys, I'm 14 and I have Google plus. Ace how old are you
just sent you an acceptance PM. please respond and tell me what part of florida since as of now me and stormshadow are the only members in that area.
I am not sure, I will tell you later, as it is still 5 months away, but I will give a 5 weeks notice
(Aug. 21, 2013  7:30 AM)jacolal Wrote: I am not sure, I will tell you later, as it is still 5 months away, but I will give a 5 weeks notice
OK because I know FL. very well, being my hometown obviously, and the main Tourist attractions are in Orlando i.e. Disney, sea world, Universal Studios etc. and that is only an hour away! I was thinking about setting up a tournament there as well.
I think we should propose alliances with teams in UK so that me can organise tournaments with lots of people showing up. What do you think guys?
PS. Do I have a nickname, if not, can I make one?
sorry im so late posting and if it even matters i see no problem with an experienced blader with blader friends to help organize uk tournament while the other members organize tournaments in the east cost AND TEXAS

I VOTE YEA TO BOTH

EDIT: SORRY DIDN'T SEE THE CHAIN IN THE COMMENTS BELOW I JUST VOTED Wink
You may want to pm this to switchblad3r, xkai_dranzerx and ryukiba, I want to really help you guys. This means it is a 2 votes on each side for me being the leader for the UK division. Also, I am proposing Team Element into allying with the UK squad. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Somewher...ent?page=2
PS. you guys can just call me tiger.
I'm 13 but it say I'm 14 I prefer. To say a year over my age.
Jacolal please do not ask teams for alliances without asking us first.
Can someone update the info to show that I am in the team. Also ace said that I could make proposals to the teams in UK
(Aug. 21, 2013  10:11 PM)jacolal Wrote: Can someone update the info to show that I am in the team. Also ace said that I could make proposals to the teams in UK
Ace is the only one capable of changing the OP, anyways I will talk to ace as it is not your fault.
Hi I would like to join.my favorite bey is earth serpent.and I like to bey battle with my best friend Ryukiba even though she beats me all the time
Welcome to the team! I'm sure Ryukiba accepted you lol anyways I look forward to growing our knowledge of the game alongside you Smile
Ok can I get a list of new members so I can update.