(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

I'd. Like to Give A Merry Christmas to all the wonderful bladers/team members I have to thank for the Growth and development of our team All the memories and laughs ;*; Its so emotional. But I hope you enjoy your Christmas With your family and friends and lived ones Enjoy those Presents I smell New beys but remember its not all about the presents.

Announcements:
1) Ryukiba Will be temporarily be unavailable. She is grounded from beyblade and the who because of grades until further Notice
2)I am back to become more active
3)I'm Still having trouble on how to count points or ECT to create the ranking system if an suggestions pm or ask me on here and I need help creating the basic benchmarks
4)Any new alliance or anything involving this team don't hesitate to ask or contact me PM for via mobile contacts if needed
5) Finally as we go into this 2014 year I still want you to really think about your blading career and our team Motto "Once a blazer,Always a blazer no matter what"
(Dec. 25, 2013  9:40 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I'd. Like to Give A Merry Christmas to all the wonderful bladers/team members I have to thank for the Growth and development of our team All the memories and laughs ;*; Its so emotional. But I hope you enjoy your Christmas With your family and friends and lived ones Enjoy those Presents I smell New beys but remember its not all about the presents.

Announcements:
1) Ryukiba Will be temporarily be unavailable. She is grounded from beyblade and the who because of grades until further Notice
2)I am back to become more active
3)I'm Still having trouble on how to count points or ECT to create the ranking system if an suggestions pm or ask me on here and I need help creating the basic benchmarks
4)Any new alliance or anything involving this team don't hesitate to ask or contact me PM for via mobile contacts if needed
5) Finally as we go into this 2014 year I still want you to really think about your blading career and our team Motto "Once a blazer,Always a blazer no matter what"

Merry Christmas Joyful_3, I hope everybody has a good day Smile
Merry Christmas Everybody! I love my Zeus!♥
Merry belated Christmas!! I love my Gladiator Bahamdia! Finally I have GF!Grin
me and hakumen are going to need some more phoenix combos for the video so far we only have 4 we need at least 10 for the video and we also need suggestions for the combo your phoenix combos will be facing please help us this video must be a team effort thankyou.
im sorry to say but me and ryukiba are going to leave the team reason being is because ryukiba and i want to make a team of our own.ryukiba actually has been wanting to make one before joining TSP. she is very excited to do this and so am i.but she has someone for the role of co leader to replace her DK she made sure it was OK with Kai Dranzer and Kai v so we are hoping to gain your support we really liked being on TSP our time here was the best may you all prosper! Grin
Yes from that message yes you all know so the two open spots fro co leaders go too DK and Kaizer I'm working on team sections witch sets up rank
Leader;Me
Co leadersGrinK,Kaizer
Bey mechanics:Hakuman,Kyurem,Galaxy blade
Organization:Jacoal
Regular members: All not stated above
Retired membersConfusedwitchblader/Ezreal,Ryukiba
Won't we need 1 more advanced member to take kaizers old spot?
Sorry for double post but some sad changes has been done too the OP

(Dec. 28, 2013  2:14 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Won't we need 1 more advanced member to take kaizers old spot place?

I'll decide on that
Name:Caden
Best Bey:hedes kerbecs bd145ds
Why I want to join because Kaizer wanted me to

He is my friend.
(Dec. 28, 2013  2:14 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Won't we need 1 more advanced member to take kaizers old spot?

I didnt quit...
(Dec. 28, 2013  2:25 AM)Kaizer Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2013  2:14 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Won't we need 1 more advanced member to take kaizers old spot?

didnt quit...

LOL I know, that's why I said your old spot. You moved up remember?
(Dec. 28, 2013  2:24 AM)Cadenthecoolguy Wrote: Name:Caden
Best Bey:hedes kerbecs bd145ds
Why I want to join because Kaizer wanted me to

He is my friend.
Okay I'll get back to you in a couple days I have to see how active and how much you post first k?
I'd like to join I am a blader from Pakistan:
user name: rock kyoya
fav bey:rock leone
best combos:reviserdragoonw145cf and flame bixys 230wd
skill level:expert.
Sorry if Im not as active as I used to be but with Christmas just now over and New Year's coming up, Ive just been scrunched for time. I should be back to normal like a week after New Year's
Welcome back!

rock kyoya, its a yes, but I can tell you're not an expert. It's only a yes because you're at least posting.
(Dec. 29, 2013  6:24 PM)rock kyoya Wrote: I'd like to join I am a blader from Pakistan:

I vote No, sorry.
(Dec. 29, 2013  7:09 PM)Duive Wrote: Sorry if Im not as active as I used to be but with Christmas just now over and New Year's coming up, Ive just been scrunched for time. I should be back to normal like a week after New Year's
Its okay You have a life around this So no worries. Joyful_3
(Dec. 29, 2013  6:24 PM)rock kyoya Wrote: I'd like to join I am a blader from Pakistan:

place in a tournament before you call yourself an expert
sorry haven't been active been away for vacation but i did get opps wrong one i mean i got Bandit Golem and Pirate Orochi while i was away and may have found more beyblade partners to play with thank you for family
(Dec. 30, 2013  12:31 AM)Kyurem Wrote:

in pakistan there are no tornuments Crying
I'll let the rest of the members vote then I'll vote
(Dec. 30, 2013  9:12 AM)rock kyoya Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2013  12:31 AM)Kyurem Wrote:

in pakistan there are no tornuments Crying

you can start some yourself
thats what were doing here in london all the older bladers are gone so were doin the tournaments ourselves
(Jul. 29, 2013  12:50 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
Join this team because we're all about: helping bladers grow, having fun, holding tournaments, and more! We will also help team members whenever necessary.To apply just tell me little about your skills and self.
You can reach me via pm or my YouTube channel: money4son00. (Free sigs for those who join)

Application If you want to join please follow the outline
Members
xkai_dranzerx Creator
DRAGON KING Co-Leader
Kaizer Co-Leader
Stormshadow
Rockleone7778
Ifrit
Jackal
Galaxy blade
Hakuman
Slashman1