(Texas,and worldwide) Team Soaring Phoenix

Hey guys! Sorry I was MIA. Had some business to take care of Wink
Wow I missed a ton! XD
Welcome to the team guys, I hope you all claim victory for us Joyful_2
(Sep. 24, 2013  1:02 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: One Thing has been questioning me What the fudge is a damn hakuman.

Well hakumen is an awesome almost unbeatable character from blaze blue
oh actually XKai that's not what i use but sweet many people don't know how to clean there's
hey jacolal invited me to the team and i accepted the challenge

combos: defence: twisted leone b:d destabilizer: flame susanow 100hf balance: phantom striker 230wd Stamina: thermal libra 145d
Okay, I did invite, but I needed you to follow the format that's in the OP... So could you please post again with the format written on the first post? Thanks...
my favorite beyblade is ldrago, i want to join because i want to beybattle everyone i can, my skill level is advanced,
As I said before, can you post it like this? I mean you don't have to, but it'd be easier to read, and preferable -

Name/Username:
Favorite Beyblade:
Best combo(s):
Skill Level(beginner/intermediate/advanced or anywhere in between):
Something about you:
i just said all that ,except just arranged different and why do you need my username its on every thing i post ,anyway take me out of the team
(Sep. 24, 2013  9:32 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: i just said all that ,except just arranged different and why do you need my username its on every thing i post ,anyway take me out of the team

Okay, I said you didn't have to, which means it wasn't actually necessary... I was just asking... sheesh! And may I ask why and how you can leave, if we haven't even made a poll to see if you're in? Also, why are you wanting to leave? I am not really getting in grasp with the situation here, please be more clear stating why you want to leave. Speechless
because you keep wanting me to post it in the exact way u want me to, i just posted everything that the first post said i had to
Okay... Thanks for clearing that up... you can leave if you want... but before you do that, just something I would like to say to you - 'Patience, is but a virtue'. Hope you keep this in mind for your future endeavors... Good luck! Wink
thanks, but may i say that if you want people to join stop analyzling every grammer detail about their post :\
We don't analyze every Grammar details there are... Please stop spamming this thread and making fun of our team.
i wonder if i should put a list of beyblades on mine and omg jacolal i love your gif in the spoiler its so cute
(Sep. 24, 2013  9:29 PM)jacolal Wrote: As I said before, can you post it like this? I mean you don't have to, but it'd be easier to read, and preferable -

Name/Username:
Favorite Beyblade:
Best combo(s):
Skill Level(beginner/intermediate/advanced or anywhere in between):
Something about you:

DRAGON KING! Just fill out the application jacolal told you to do. Please just don't argue with us!
The answer is Know If people like you you don't read the op for the application or when A member asks you to do it more then once and You argue Your not worthy to soar with THE ETERNAL PHOENIX!! Well sorry have a nice day.😪
(Sep. 24, 2013  8:18 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: my favorite beyblade is ldrago, i want to join because i want to beybattle everyone i can, my skill level is advanced,

Also place in a tournament before you deem yourself "advanced"
I believe from now on, any team leader/ co-leader should have authority to accept a new member in. There is no vote, If one leader says you are in, you are in. We are not at all a hostile team, I am sorry to whoever reads this if we come off that way. Our whole goal is to learn from each other and help each other grow as bladers. Dragon King is no longer on the team, since he/she has decided to leave and that is the end of it. There is no need to question continuously. Standards have been raised as to who can enter the team, but please don't let this discourage you from applying.
Thank you.
Lol ok nice announcement and Lol I actually acted like a leader. By not accepting someone its feels strange XD
Ok good message!Smile and good job XKai_DranzerX for your non acception to king dragon(no offense KING DRAGON)XD
i just got a new beyblade my mom bought me one its the red thief phoenix so now i get to see which one is strongest then do synchrome with double thief can't wait
(Sep. 25, 2013  2:25 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Lol ok nice announcement and Lol I actually acted like a leader. By not accepting someone its feels strange XD
You did. Nice. But did we realise something? We all did the same thing by denying his request and we defended eeach other. We worked as a team!Eee
Please, read the OP if you want in.