Terynaur, Battle of the Elements ! (A TCG in the works)

Poll: What do you think ?

This is terrible , get a life kid !
11.11%
Yeah , it seems cool.
88.89%
Total: 100% 27 vote(s)
Hey if you ever need any help, I'm always free.
No thank you, we already have a team of five making the card game, so it shouldn't be that hard.
... I'm so glad you all support us! Thanks a million.
(Aug. 28, 2011  12:47 AM)Black-Blade Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2011  12:43 AM)Temporal Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:41 PM)UV waterboy23 Wrote: there should a def. lightning spell lightning barrack this move sheilds you with unseeable light and when you get hit a counter attack 2x as strong hits the oppenet

Why does this remind me of the Franklin Badge, hah?

Haha. No, but seriously , what is the Franklin Badge ?
Yeah, I'm an Idiot.
Anyways , what I think he meant to say was :
"Lightning Barrack sheilds you with a flash of unseeable light that counter attacks
your opponent twice " , or atleast something along the lines of that :
The franklin Badge is a Badge use to reflect lighting in the awesome Nintendo JRPG series Mother aka EarthBound aka the game series manly know forone of the main carictors,Ness, being in the SSBros games
(Aug. 30, 2011  5:20 AM)Yuu Tendo Wrote: Look, we need all the help we can get. PM me all card and/or rule suggestions, and Black-Blade and I will take them into consideration. When we're done we'll credit all our contributors.

The card game is OUR responsibility, there just here to support/encourage us all the way.
We have created an E-mail account and a facebook page for the page. I will be adding links to those in my sig as well.
the avatars should have a main group of warriors for each element. like goloms for earth, sirens for water, trolls for lightning, and tyrants for fire. im just suggesting.
(Aug. 30, 2011  10:18 PM)pegasusmaster Wrote: the avatars should have a main group of warriors for each element. like goloms for earth, sirens for water, trolls for lightning, and tyrants for fire. im just suggesting.

Thanks but no thanks. We already decided that stuff. Goloms, and trolls make it sound like a game of wizardry.
Major update:

First, we created a Facebook page that you guys can check out. If we get 1,000 likes we release our starter set. First fifty people who like will get a free Trinity of Darkness. You will have to PM me, if you are a WBO member, and tell if you are one of the fifty subscribers.

Second, we are cleaning up our current website and youtube account to post Vlogs, updates, pics etc.

So cross your fingers and hope for the best !

The Facebook page :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elementals...8993176466
Another Major update :

We have a G-Mail for the game if you guys have additional questions :

elementalsgame@gmail.com
very cool how your putting so much effort
All people that like this page PLEASE like the Facebook page. Every like counts, so please support us as we take the next step in making this revolutionary game.
I have updated the first post, so if anybody wants to see new updates on the game itself, check the first post.
Keep subscribing to our thread, site, and Facebook page. Keep your eyes peeled for our new website. As soon as we make it, we're deleting the old one, so enjoy it while it lasts.
A wise man once said: " If you don't play this game, you are a fool." Well, are you a fool? Oh yeah, that wise man was me. If you stand behind Black-Blade and I, reply to this comment with words of encouragement!
Lightning Avatars :

Cytheren and Cythorx. Lightning Avatars

Cytheren-is the base Avatar in order to summon the Auxiliary Avatar Cythorx. Cytheren, as his name suggests, is as sharp as a scythe. His (no pun intended) Lightning-fast speed allows to cut through any material. His form resembles a humanoid figure made of lightning, with bright-blue eyes.

Cythorx-the Auxiliary form of Cytheren. His form has characteristics similiar to Cytheren, though it is more muscular with definition. He seems reptilian, and his attitude seems shady,sly and espesscially the kind of guy you dont want to be around. You know the guy who drives up to you and offers you candy.
Gotrivon- A 45 ft. tall serpentine, but his upper body is somewhat humanoid, but seems to be smothered in dirt, rocks, and other kind of muck. His face thought resemble a rhinoceros, but has a much shorter horn, and is encased in a mask made up of pecious gems and stones. Though ugly and deceptive looks, Gotrivon is kind at heart, and his attacks rely on using his surroundings to create sheilds or barricades to protect himself. Though when angered, can use spikes and and projectiles made up of Earth.

Card info : Gotrivon is an Earth Avatar, who also specializes in Water, and Fire. He cannot perform Metal, nor Wind magic, and has slight restrictions to Lightning. He does not have an Auxiliary mode, nor can he fuse.

LF/DP-850

Here are his damages or benefits when it comes to doing certain Elemental Attacks.

Wind- -50 LF
Lightning- -30 LF
Fire- +30 LF
Metal- -20 LF
Water- +20 LF
We have created a new website, that in return is better than the old one. Here is a link :

https://sites.google.com/site/elementalg...ome/Topic6

It consists of more, organized info, and a better format ! All thanks to Yuu Tendou !
Thanks for your posts guys ! But seriously, I enjoy the support, but could you please elaborate ? It's like spam.
kk i like how you can be like angels or demons and that it has a backstory
Yeah, it has a very unique build. But you might not know when you need an Angel/Demon/Beast when you need them most.
We have created a Youtube account by the name ElementalsTCG. Once we brush up, edit etc. we'll need an intro. As a request, can anybody make a video intro for our Youtube account if you are good enough. PM me for details.
We've got some hot ideas for Trinity of Darkness! You can get our set free if you guys advertise or contribute at all to our project! Plus you can get our Limited Edition Deck Box with the symbol of the Elemental Kingdom of your choice! PM me all requests and help us become famous!
Clay Knife-Weapon Cast-Magic-A Weapon cast that strictly is made for Earth Avatars, and increases strength by 5. Life Force increases by 25. This Weapon Cast can be used to deflect Water, Wind, and Metal Attacks. Though it reduces damages from Fire, Lightning by 25.

Clay Knife (Metallic Version)- Also known as the " The Saber of The Great One ", this does the same thing to Metal Avatars.

- Black-Blade and Yuu Tendo
Or if you want detailed information on what to do, or the quality of our cards PM me, dont worry I'll PM you guys back instantly .
With school and everything, me and Yuu Tendou have been extremely busy. So we need your guys support in order to keep on going. Here's how :

Like our Facebook page, or leave a positive comment.

Comment on this thread.

Post feedback on our blogspot, or e-mail us anything relevant, such as
"What is the card layout", or "I want to know how many Avatars you have in the game so far".

Check our Youtube account.

Thanks, and what I also wanted to say, here are bunch of names for future Avatars, no element, no background info. If you want to suggest a name change for a specific reason (like if one of our Avatars have the same name as a Pokemon) then feel free to. Ok here we go :

We will update info., names, links etc. all here.